• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Granblue Fantasy Higher Gods Upgrades

TheGreatJedi13

Username Only
Ultimate Bahamut 4-A Feat and speed upgrade

https://streamable.com/zqqjp Cosmic Collision

So during the first few seconds of the attack, you notice how there are light particles most in the middle part. at first they seem like light particles but upon inspection on the bottom and top area you'll notice there are things like a quick lightning and other entity appearing on a very fast rate, therefore, those light particles moving so slow while everything else moving so fast wouldn't make any sense except unless they are Stars from Far away areas. their size also varies and some of them even grew larger the closer you get to the time before the big explosion. This would make sense for the name cosmic collision instead of the big bang in English translation.

Astral God 4-A feat with creation
Astral God after the split is currently believed to have created the space outside the Sky realm also known as the cosmos/Astral Realm. Since Starry Skies are seen and present in most of the story and how it was said that the split merely separated God's Ability to create and destroy. then in accordance to this thread Energy required to destroy starry sky dimension. Astral God should be 4-A from Creation of the cosmos.

Inchoate World 4-A Feat
https://streamable.com/ijtyt

Inchoate World has a move called Genesis's and World's End which also features the same star-like particles in his animation and even before it he seems to have absorbed the entire scenery of starry space before the explosion animation. From his first encounter with the crew, he also explained here how he will return all creation including astral realm to where it came before creating a new world from it. This seems to imply that he is capable of destroying even the astral realm which further supports his animation.

Lucilius and the archangel
I don't think any of the feats mention above directly affects their tiers for reasons as listed

• Lucilius Plans to destroy all realms by letting chaos consume it rather than directly destroying it all implying that he may not be able to destroy some things on himself including the Tower Etemenanki
  • All Archangels seems to have been created for the sole purpose of dealing matters in Sky Realm and some Moondwellers rather than all realms.
  • For now, it is unclear how strong is the first creation due to lack of feats so we can't properly scale on how strong Lucilius has become after absorbing the first creation.
They should still Scale higher than primal beast such as Tiamat and shiva making them 5-B as default

Captain possible Upgrade
Captain may get upgraded or get another key for surviving Cosmic Collision or World's End or at least gets a speed upgrade for being able to fight against them

Lucilius should be 4-A and so does Archangels like Lucifer for Lucilius being capable of destroying all realms. I'm okay with 4-A Danchou. Overall, I agree.

Edit: Ah wait, I read the post more thoroughly and they should probably still be 4-A. I mean, Danchou at his strongest had really bad time fighting the likes of Belial and Lucilius.

This can be s speed feat as well. I can see Massively FTL+ here, for World capable of creating space and spreading stars.

I'm neutral, really. This relies too much on attack animations for my taste. Especially considering that Astral Bahamuts lore is still not fully known. I would personally wait untill we have more conclusive proof to be honest

Lucifer and Belial are both 6 wings primarch at their base but still stronger than the other 4 primarch with 6 wings (Gabriel,Uriel,Raphael and Michael) But the changes to belial after infusing himself with avatar allowed him to reach 8 wings which gave even sandalphon with supreme primarch wings and Captain a hard time. they are only able to defeat him when sandalphon was given the other 4 primarch wings from michael gabriel uriel and raphael. doing so let sandalphon also reach 8 wings.

i think in their bases they should still be planet level. with belial sandalphon and lucilius reaching 8+ wings having 4-A for scaling. its also worth noting that Lucifer was only able to seal the 2 beast that lucilius created before they completely awaken which can imply avatar and Metatron might be stronger than the supreme primarch himself and seeing how belial who was near equal lucifer being able to gain 8 wings for simply infusing himself with Avatar's essence.

Avatar is a amalgamation of numerous cores from primal beast and even original primal beast and archangels like Azrael and Israfael so his power should be far superior to even archangels.

so 5-B for normal archangels but on higher chains on beings such as shiva and some raid primals possibly 5-A for Avatar and metatron for being far superior than any of the archangels that even Lucifer can only do as much as seal them. 4-A or lower for Belial,Sandalphon and lucilius for reaching at least 8 wings thus making them far superior than even the supreme primarch who can only seal the 2 beast.

as for beelzebub he casually defeated base Belial but lost and caught off guard by lucilius. even while severely injured he managed to casually fend off and even gain upper hand against Albert,Ilsa,charlotta,Naoise and the 2 angles Halluel and Malluel who broke their limiter. although he was sealed by Cagliostro after casting a high degree astral magic that can seals and contains primal beast (although needing some preparation time and was unable to defend herself while casting). should be at least 5-A

I don't think they can be 5-A with just scaling alone. I disagree with them being 5-A. They should be At least 5-B, likely higher instead.

I agree with Supreme Wings Sandalphon, Avatar Fused Belial, Full Power Lucifer and Lucilius being 4-A.

i have no issues with remaining in 5-B

now regarding captain i'm more into adding a key than straight up upgrading him. I'm thinking Post-Paradise Lost or Post-000. after the event of 000 is when he gained the Speaker's Bangle that Lucio gave that can be used to trade for Atma/Ultima weapons. so at this point Captain can only unlock Ultima Weapons after battling Ultimate Bahamut only at the 2nd key should Captain Gain access to Ultima and Dark Opus weapons.

Astral God could remain inclusive or unknown but Bahamut already have supporting feats but only on his ultimate Bahamut form. also Bahamut should get 2 keys as well because currently Bahamut fell to the will of the astral and became a primal beast which is the original chained version called Proto-Bahamut that he can somehow remove to reveal his true strength at that key but on his Ultimate Bahamut appears more differently than his Proto-bahamut form and seemingly unrestricted on his powers.

Guys, i urge you to reconsider this carefully. You are trying to justify a massive tier jump based on 2 attack animations that are pretty vague and a lore information that could very well mean star level Astral Bahamut. I personally would advice you to wait for more information on Astral Bahamut, or more conclusive proof in general

I don't think it's vague though? I mean, World's attack looked like legit stars, so does Ultimate Bahamut's. Gbf and other gacha games for that matter, is a visual media too, so I don't think we can deny the visuals.

I'll give it some more thought then the thread would remain open if someone has anything to add or talk about. I'll try to find as many supporting evidence and some jp text regarding it and astrals. but at the moment the creation of stars and constellation was present even to the tower of etemenanki who has the the records of the split and creation. as for the mention the astral God created almost an exact replica of the Sky realm down to the building blocks of matter is known as said by Lucio

Alright, before i list up my problems with this upgrade, bear in mind that i am not agaist it per se. I'm neutral, as i said before. But i think this is us being too hasty. Why trying to upgrade based on attack animations, when we will get hard proof for that tier in the future either way?

UlBahamuts attack: This runs on a interpretation of the visuals. We neither have hard proof that those are stars, outside of the offhand mention of Astral Bahamut creating stars without any details whatsoever and the name, witch dosnt even really imply that those are stars.

Astral Bahamut: We know NOTHING about him and the atsral realm. We can safely say that destroying the world in GBF means world destruction because we saw the world with our own eyes. AstraBahamut has 1 mentioned feat of creating stars. But we dont know 1. How fast 2. How many at once and 3. If they are actual stars. We know next to nothing about the Atral Realm.

Za Warudo: Runs on the same problems i mentioned above.

I will repeat myself. Go ahead if you truly believe thats this is suffice to proof a massive tier jump like this. GBF is a pretty new verse on this wiki and it would hurt its growth if we ran into problems because of badly justified statistics. I will not oppose the upgrade, as i do not hold authority over the verse. You dont have to adress my arguments either, im just concerned

World's background is literally the space with the stars and nebula, he warped the entirety of it and created explosion that spitted out stars. Plus that lights really looking like stars.

If it says or it looks like it is a star, we should take it as a star then we deny it with something that says otherwise, not the other way around. I mean, like when we see a sun in a pocket dimension, do we go "hey is it a real sun"? Because I don't remember argument like that worked as far as I know, not to Persona or Naruto, same should apply with stars in the sky.

I'm curious about Danchou's skin though, because if lore-wise Guider to the Eternal Edge is definitely their peak right now, but we have barely any info about it beside Siete mentioned (maybe) in Path to Supermacy sidequest that at that form Danchou is god? Though, I guess all skin-related feat can be sums into their base form already.

I don't know what to do about that skin because we barely know anything about it.

The one I called isn't replying and nobody seems to completely on disagreeing, only one in neutral, I'm gonna add this.

Back