• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Granblue Fantasy Discussion thread 3

While cooking I stumbled upon some commonly ignored statement

Apparently while they are in a pact (Doing/mastering/using) Innermost teaching
they are in a state where they are outside the normal confines of time.

This actually means they are generally impervious to outside influence even the otherworld

my broskis. Main Story crew post innermost teaching is otherworld level or at least have Invulnerability to that level while using innermost teaching

new abilities
not tierring scaling cause only Legion Void is 6D since it is the entirety of Otherworld into one being

Last edited:
While cooking I stumbled upon some commonly ignored statement

Apparently while they are in a pact (Doing/mastering/using) Innermost teaching
they are in a state where they are outside the normal confines of time.

This actually means they are generally impervious to outside influence even the otherworld

my broskis. Main Story crew post innermost teaching is otherworld level or at least have Invulnerability to that level while using innermost teaching

new abilities
not tierring scaling cause only Legion Void is 6D since it is the entirety of Otherworld into one being

Zamn

Ok so im postponing my CRT but it is almost done I just need my friend to grab me screenshots of rolan's notes in relink regarding angra mainyu + there is a maintenance in April 23rd which afaik could be Main story update since they said mainstory is either late spring or early summer

Ok so im postponing my CRT but it is almost done I just need my friend to grab me screenshots of rolan's notes in relink regarding angra mainyu + there is a maintenance in April 23rd which afaik could be Main story update since they said mainstory is either late spring or early summer
Nice

I was looking into the ROTB and from what I gathered

initially, I thought of 5-A due to Zhuque being 1000 years old and might have existed during the war + the fact that Captain compared Chichiri's attack to those of a large primal beast (Large often means powerful)

but the upgraded weapons of the ROTB enemies have feats of actually bringing an island down from floatation which is supposed by the 4 Primarchs. Being able to negate that with force warrants at least that level of potency to overcome Sky-realms tetra element's balance

I was looking into the ROTB and from what I gathered

initially, I thought of 5-A due to Zhuque being 1000 years old and might have existed during the war + the fact that Captain compared Chichiri's attack to those of a large primal beast (Large often means powerful)

but the upgraded weapons of the ROTB enemies have feats of actually bringing an island down from floatation which is supposed by the 4 Primarchs. Being able to negate that with force warrants at least that level of potency to overcome Sky-realms tetra element's balance
Soo at least universe level+?

There are mentions of destroying Skies and such

So I'd ay 4-A possibly low 2-C

4-A for being able to overpower the floatation of Islands
low 2-C for possibly being able to rip apart the skies

There's also a good Qinglong feat where existence itself cease to exist

Back