• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGreatJedi13

Username Only

Scans with black backgrounds are read from bottom to top​

Granblue fantasy released a new event called Old Bonds talking about the Six Dragons and Created by the Stars loved by the Skies talking about Primal Beast and Astrals automated System in and outside Sky-realm

Wedges of reality​

VMsPT2l.png

Six Dragons are basically entities that allow the World to take shape.

From the definition and description of it alone The Six Dragon are pretty much comparable in nature and existence as the Primarchs who are a primal beasts. Although they might not get higher dimensional existence because they lack any proof that they are higher dimensional, unlike primal beast their abilities and nature allow them to affect primal beast by defining their concept which in turn these 2 entities become reliant on each other. Although The Six dragons are often regarded as higher because they define it rather than being it.

They would get Environmental Destruction simply by moving around.
Either way Dragons would get Law manipulation above concept and Type 2 Concept + Environmental destruction

another wedge of reality that upholds Fate/Causality and Spacetime is Orologia. So far none even among the Six Dragons has seen Orologia personally but it was stated multiple times that Orologia is Omnipresent all throughout time and is always guiding the fate of the world with her nature to define and control Fate and Causality and such. Orologia can also bestow some of his power and the effects allow them to peer through both the past and the future of things. although he is still classified as a being equal to The Six Dragons which only tells us how powerful the six dragons are outside keeping the shape of the world. as such by nature Orologia will get Omnipresent Speed or Immeasurable by being able to affect entities at any point in time's axis and existing all throughout it. It will also have the ability to affect Space-Time and going by the same classification a Type 1 or 2 Conceptual Existence with Abstract Existence Type 1 and Omnipresence and possibly Acausality type 4

Granblue Verse​

Granblue is initially assumed to be a simple universe and what granted most characters who came close to the creator of the universe a low 2-C rating is by being able to Destroy Pandemonium and Etemenanki who both have enough mass and durability to destroy the dimensional boundary that is holding off the Chaos of Crimson Horizon and Otherworldly Realm which would theoretically completely wipe out everything in existence without any trace including Astral Realm Sky-realm who is universal in size and the Holy Seat Genesis where the Omnipotent resides.

Astral Realm is a higher layer/dimension​

Before we begin we must first understand Astral Power which is also the power of Origination. And the best example of these would be Primal Beast.
To start with the initial description of Primal Beast is they are Sky-realm entities reborn into higher dimensional existence. and this is also supported in the game by the statement of Zeyen. As noted their Powers are from a plane in a higher position than the Physical plane they exist in. Often times the Power of Primal Beast is always connected to Astral Power. because they are Sky-realm's core given Astral Power and stated by Nezha that they run on Astral Energy. initially, it was assumed that Primal Beast True form exists on a higher plane from where their powers come from. There is something wrong with that interpretation. In the Main Story Walfrid told his story regarding the mission given to them by the Sky-God.
It described that Primal Beast are Astral Powers no longer in the Astral Realm, specifically their powers. so rather it is not that Primal Beast's true form exists on a higher plane but rather their powers themselves are from a higher dimensional plane which is the Astral Realm. and their death from having their Core shattered or having all their Astral Powers excised by the power granted by Sky-God does not kill them but rather harvest/collect those energy or return them to the Astral Realm if left alone. So it is very likely that Astral Realm is the higher dimensional plane that Zeyen talks about.
In the current 8th Anniversary Event it was also implied how the Astral Realm is considered on a higher layer than the World of Sky-realm. The Astrals in the Astral Realm created Cosmos as the arbitration and keeper of the balance of the Sky-realm and she has done so by observing it and creating surrogates and automatic arbitration system which is Zooey (Grand Order) and Geo who are reliant on her for their existence and cannot be completely destroyed without being able to destroy their true form Cosmos.
Regarding Astral Realm being an actual universe in itself. Helel Ben Sahar or Lucio who is the Speaker who oversees all creation and Sky-realm stated that the Astral Realm is based on the original world which is the Sky-realm which is a universe in size.

Furthermore into this. Yuni who is an Envoy of Cosmos needed to descend from the Astral Realm to reach the closed dimension. the closed-off dimension that Cosmos herself created is completely cut off from both the Astral Realm and Sky-realm but contained all of Sky-realm History similarly to Akasha who transcended the natural order of history and is capable of governing and manipulating all of Sky-realm history past present and future and it's capable of affecting the entire Spacetime and reset the entire world. Cosmos from simply watching in Astral Realm was able to foresee the existence of singularity near the end of history and all countless possibilities at the end of time depending on what fate the Singularity has chosen or how it manifested in Sky-realm.

Other supporting evidence regarding superiority​

Ultimate Bahamut in his fight against the Singularity made it so that his defeat is merely a dream but the effects of the fight still exist on the weapon of Singularity
Shiva put him on a trial where the effect of the fight happened but it became merely a dream. then same also happened to the 4 successors of Primarchs
Metatron also confronted The Captain with a trial despite being weakened due to his physical body being lost in Crimson Horizon and only existing as residual of his consciousness and his manifestation slowly dissolving. and Sandalphon not being able to sense Metatron's presence the entire time
Lucifer also stated these trials are not dreams but also not reality either in Wyvern's Reverie, and the trial ended without anyone having memory of it but receiving a gift.
Ellis Stamp has the ability to perceive 3D as flat and has a hyperdimensional perception that allows him to see the 4th dimension of time as positive and negative T-Axis that allows him to see past present and future or hack targets from the past and future while also connecting their present self to the past and future thus He cannot be completely severed once he has hacked someone and the effects can even manifest physically. Ellis was easily overloaded by the information and data contained by Primal Beast which caused him to crash and reboot.
One of Protobahamut's attacks is named Hyperdimension ignores any form of defense against it
Lucio sealed Lucilius on the spaces between dimensions that prevent him from entering or interacting with any of the realms and Sandalphon said it is a domain likely similar to Crimson Horizon that is a direct opposition to Astral Realm and vice versa
Lucilius refers to Lucifer his first primal beast as someone who exists on a higher plane

Proposed Tiers​

All Creators and Characters who scaled to the power capable of destroying the dimensional boundary that separates Astral Realm, Sky-realm and Crimson Horizon which holds off all the Chaos that could engulf everything in existence and creation of the Omnipotent one
EDITED : changed to 2-B
2-B
possibly low 1-C for profiles who are already low 2-C such as Shalem, Ultimate Bahamut, Lucilius, and Beelzebub
with some being
4-A
likely 2-B possibly low 1-C for profiles who has 4-A likely low 2-C ratings that scale with the same feat

2-B being that Astral Realms Is its separate spacetime and universe or realm completely closed off
while possibly low 1-C being that Astral Realm is possibly a higher dimensional realm compared to Sky-realm wherein their powers easily trivialize and easily control and manipulate concepts, laws, logic, and existence within Sky-realm and Cosmos Seeing Sky-realm's History from a higher purview or stratum and being able to see the end of it that not even Lucifer in Sky-realm can and had to directly converse with Sky-God to be able to see one of the possible futures.

All Primal Beasts except some with independent situations should get their Type 9 Immortality removed but retain their higher dimensional existence if a higher dimension is accepted.

I will make a blogpost if necessary detailing how the cosmology works in Granblue or simply update the old one

Edit :
additional information for both 2-C
Timeline Branches

low -1C
One of their Parallel timeline Granblue Versus also has this statement regarding the difference between Astral/Primarchs against Skydwellers being infinitesimal

EDIT 2 :
The New Main story event dropped while this CRT is ongoing and it confirmed countless timeline branches as such proposal to 2-C has been updated to 2-B instead
For full Video

Agree : Kaizuka_Satomi, ShadowWarrior1999 (Agreed with Crimson Horizon being low 1-C), Qawsedf234 (Agreed with Astral Realm being low 1-C and Sky-realm being 2-B), Comicgyal, LordGriffin1000 (Agreed with Temporal Omnipresence Orologia and 2-B rating for Sky-realm), Pain_to_12 (Agreed with Omnipotent as possibly low 1-C)

Disagree :

Neutral : Veloxt1r0kore

Last edited:
i was actually about to update to add more into the 2-C ratings because one character fate episode did confirm the existence of branching timeline and parallel timelines

リルル: ジータちゃんは…… いまのジータちゃんじゃないんですか?
ジータ: さっきの世界の、少し未来の私だよ。 旅の途中でね、 時空を超える星晶獣を見つけたの。
リルル: 時空を……? この世界はなんだったんですか? リルルのいた世界とはちがうんですか?
ジータ: 世界はいくつにも分かれてるんだ。 枝分かれになった後は平行していて ふつうは交わることはないの。
The Japanese raw only said that one world divided into countless branches, however English translation still capture the original meaning so it's fine i think.

yeah that's actually pretty similar to Dragalia lost Cosmology which is another game co-created by cygames and nintendo

Can I get a tldr for main reason of low 1-C?
description of Primal beast are entities from Sky-realm reborn to higher dimensional existence
Zeyen who has all the knowledge about primal beast since the invasion of Astrals said Primal Beast (Astral Power) comes from a higher position than the plane they all live in.
Walfrid who is tasked with collecting Primal beast calls Primal beast Astral Powers no longer in the Astral Realm.
Primal Beast from Astral Realm in order to enter Sky-realm has to manifest their will (Cosmos). Cosmos can technically enter Sky-realm with her True Self but only once and once she returns to Astral Realm she can never return again.
Her Envoy needed to descend just to reach a pocket dimension containing all of Sky-realm's History in a form of river.
Sky-realm is a universe

Last edited:
description of Primal beast are entities from Sky-realm reborn to higher dimensional existence
Zeyen who has all the knowledge about primal beast since the invasion of Astrals said Primal Beast (Astral Power) comes from a higher position than the plane they all live in.
Walfrid who is tasked with collecting Primal beast calls Primal beast Astral Powers no longer in the Astral Realm.
Primal Beast from Astral Realm in order to enter Sky-realm has to manifest their will (Cosmos). Cosmos can technically enter Sky-realm with her True Self but only once and once she returns to Astral Realm she can never return again.
Her Envoy needed to descend just to reach a pocket dimension containing all of Sky-realm's History in a form of river.
Sky-realm is a universe
So.... How's any of this low 1-c again? Just because it's a higher Dimension doesn't mean it is low 1c structure.

Also I am confused as to why the will thing is used as it a low 1c cosmology. Can you expand more on that?

So.... How's any of this low 1-c again? Just because it's a higher Dimension doesn't mean it is low 1c structure.

Also I am confused as to why the will thing is used as it a low 1c cosmology. Can you expand more on that?
Yes on its own it's merely statements. After all that is just the TLDR.

Other supporting evidence regarding superiority​

Ultimate Bahamut in his fight against the Singularity made it so that his defeat is merely a dream but the effects of the fight still exist on the weapon of Singularity
Shiva put him on a trial where the effect of the fight happened but it became merely a dream. then same also happened to the 4 successors of Primarchs
Metatron also confronted The Captain with a trial despite being weakened due to his physical body being lost in Crimson Horizon and only existing as residual of his consciousness and his manifestation slowly dissolving. and Sandalphon not being able to sense Metatron's presence the entire time.
Lucifer also stated these trials are not dreams but also not reality either in Wyvern's Reverie, and the trial ended without anyone having memory of it but receiving a gift.
Ellis Stamp has the ability to perceive 3D as flat and has a hyperdimensional perception that allows him to see the 4th dimension of time as positive and negative T-Axis that allows him to see past present and future or hack targets from the past and future while also connecting their present self to the past and future thus He cannot be completely severed once he has hacked someone and the effects can even manifest physically. Ellis was easily overloaded by the information and data contained by Primal Beast that caused him to crash and reboot.
One of Protobahamut's attacks is named Hyperdimension ignores any form of defense against it
Lucio sealed Lucilius on the spaces between dimensions that prevent him from entering or interacting with any of the realms and Sandalphon said it is a domain likely similar to Crimson Horizon that is a direct opposition to Astral Realm and vice versa
Lucilius refers to Lucifer his first primal beast as someone who exists on a higher plane
Another thing I forgot to add is each Primal Beast are programmed by Astral to control a fundamental aspect of reality which is what basically allowed them to shape the Sky-Realm as they see fit regulating the world despite it being distorted

Last edited:
I know, I read that too. Still not seeing anything tier 1. However, perceiving the 3-D world as flat can be used for low 2-C.

I know, I read that too. Still not seeing anything tier 1.
A cosmology where the entirety of our 3-dimensional universe is in fact a subset of a much greater 4-dimensional space, or generalizations of this same scenario to higher numbers of dimensions; i.e A cosmology where the four-dimensional spacetime continuum is just the infinitesimal surface of a 5-dimensional object, and etc.\
In the World of Precipice, that Cosmos Created has the entire four-dimensional spacetime continuum of sky-realm and its history chronicled as merely rivers for them. And the World of Precipice exists lower than the Astral Realm that's why Yuni had to descend from the Astral Realm to reach it.
However, if it is specified that they "transcend space and time" in the sense that they exist on some higher level of reality that is outright superior to a spacetime continuum in nature, then they should be put at Low 1-C, assuming the continuum in question is one comprised of four dimensions. The answer may vary depending on this factor.
Akasha is a primal beast and also a higher dimensional being thanks to Astral Power and at the same time governs the spacetime of Sky-realm being unaffected by its own powers.
However, perceiving the 3-D world as flat can be used for low 2-C.
It would bump Ellis's tier to low 2-C. but him being unable to contain/comprehend information and data regarding primal beasts proves their 4-dimensional existence if not higher. and With Akasha who is a primal beast and also Governs spacetime and is spacetime itself given Astral power to become primal beast would be 4 spatial + temporal. and there are many beings that exist higher than Akasha including Lucifer/Cosmos/Bahamuts/Beelzebub and Otherworldly beings+

Last edited:
Sorry for the late response, work and family issues have kept me busy majority of the time.

I'm not well versed enough regarding our tier 1 standards so I can't say much but it seems possible but I'll wait for further input. I'd say Orologa would be Omnipresent for sure but I'm unsure about Immeasurable.

Other than what I said above, everything else seems fine to me. Again, I apologize for the late response.

Sorry for the late response, work and family issues have kept me busy majority of the time.

I'm not well versed enough regarding our tier 1 standards so I can't say much but it seems possible but I'll wait for further input. I'd say Orologa would be Omnipresent for sure but I'm unsure about Immeasurable.

Other than what I said above, everything else seems fine to me. Again, I apologize for the late response.
no problem and thanks for giving input. I'm leaning with Omnipresent more than Immeasurable as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back