• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to make a reply but I'm currently afflicted with a cold and it's hindering my focus on answering some questions contesting some things. So I will try to respond when I'm a bit better.

But just to put it here.
The Crimson Horizon is also similar to Space between dimension by Said Speaker and the Same Speaker also Called Crimson Horizon as a Canvass where Sky-realm is situated in but is separated by Dimensional boundary so chaos will not erode its providence. Astral Realm is out there somewhere else beyond Sky-realm and Crimson Horizon. Crimson Horizon is also called Otherworld and it doesn't exist in the Astral Realm at all and definitely not situated in Crimson Horizon.
Moreover, Crimson Horizon is also called another plane by The Speakers.

If Astral realm is to be believed as only 2-A and not Low 1-C. The 2 Half of Omnipotent still has their own statements where to them. Crimson Horizon is just a Canvass and Sky-realm as Painting in said Canvass. although it would scale to lesser characters. would definitely still be a low 1-C feat to see their creations as paintings

1-again this is not a character idk why you keep repeating that since the example shows clear superiority
2-not when there's indication that there's R>F since not only do they see it as a ripples they also call the skudwllers infinitesimal and the astral realm being overall unaffected by dudes who rewrote all of space and time and change timelines
Skydwellers are physically 3D though. Yeah the realm itself is 4D but not the people who are living in it.

I'd like to make a reply but I'm currently afflicted with a cold and it's hindering my focus on answering some questions contesting some things. So I will try to respond when I'm a bit better.

But just to put it here.
The Crimson Horizon is also similar to Space between dimension by Said Speaker and the Same Speaker also Called Crimson Horizon as a Canvass where Sky-realm is situated in but is separated by Dimensional boundary so chaos will not erode its providence. Astral Realm is out there somewhere else beyond Sky-realm and Crimson Horizon. Crimson Horizon is also called Otherworld and it doesn't exist in the Astral Realm at all and definitely not situated in Crimson Horizon.

If Astral realm is to be believed as only 2-A and not Low 1-C. The 2 Half of Omnipotent still has their own statements where to them. Crimson Horizon is just a Canvass and Sky-realm as Painting in said Canvass. although it would scale to lesser characters. would definitely still be a low 1-C feat to see their creations as paintings
Now this sounds like strong evidence for 5D, particularly when the dimensions it is referencing are explicitly spatiotemporal.

Now this sounds like strong evidence for 5D, particularly when the dimensions it is referencing are explicitly spatiotemporal.
Crimson Horizon is more of the counterpart of Astral Realm to be honest. Primal beast themselves stated that Astral Energy and Otherworld/Crimson Horizon energy are not compatible that often times Astral Energy can be nullified by otherworld Energy.

Just like Astral Realm though otherworld/Crimson Horizon is not fully detailed. Not even Astrals have a hard time studying it and Only The Speakers (Lucio/Sahar:Shalem) and The Original wedges (Orologia and Six Dragons) knows them fully. Ares as one of the Primal beast who got trapped in it mentioned how it houses the infinite army of otherworld and she has never reached any corner and it is seemingly endless. And there are only few instances of being trapped in the otherworld

Eitherway nothing really changes if the low 1-C ratings/feats originated from Astral Realm or Crimson Horizon. Since both are like universally affected by the feats performed (destroying the boundaries to these realms and merging/destroying them).
No whether it should have likely, possibly, or solid rating is up to you people

Last edited:
Crimson Horizon is more of the counterpart of Astral Realm to be honest. Primal beast themselves stated that Astral Energy and Otherworld/Crimson Horizon energy are not compatible that often times Astral Energy can be nullified by otherworld Energy.

Just like Astral Realm though otherworld/Crimson Horizon is not fully detailed. Not even Astrals have a hard time studying it and Only The Speakers (Lucio/Sahar:Shalem) and The Original wedges (Orologia and Six Dragons) knows them fully. Ares as one of the Primal beast who got trapped in it mentioned how it houses the infinite army of otherworld and she has never reached any corner and it is seemingly endless. And there are only few instances of being trapped in the otherworld

Eitherway nothing really changes if the low 1-C ratings/feats originated from Astral Realm or Crimson Horizon. Since both are like universally affected by the feats performed (destroying the boundaries to these realms and merging/destroying them).
No whether it should have likely, possibly, or solid rating is up to you people
At this point I’d shoot for a solid Low 1-C rating. The details about the Crimson Horizon convinced me. Though I’d say you should ask @Ultima_Reality to look at the thread, he’s a good staff member with this sort of stuff regarding higher dimensions.

Iirc Ultima is currently busy with other matters in a staff thread regarding tier 1. But im willing to wait for his input since i havent finished writing what the changes in tier and description + blog post yet

You can't be bigger than infinite without being uncountable infinite, which mean Aleph-1 or Low 1-C. Because there is no such a thing as bigger than infinity
The set of the rationals has more elements than the naturals, and yet they arent Aleph-1. Also by this logic...probably any character who embodies two infinite multiverses would be Low 1-C, cus bigger than countable infinity as well. It's a double-edged sword.

The set of the rationals has more elements than the naturals, and yet they arent Aleph-1. Also by this logic...probably any character who embodies two infinite multiverses would be Low 1-C, cus bigger than countable infinity as well. It's a double-edged sword.
that the problem of using math anyway, either it is just infinite or bigger which mean uncountable infinite

Personally I think the Astral Realm is Low 1-C but not to many people would scale to that rating from what I understand.

Yeah only a handful of profiles.

So i guess it should be fine eitherway im still writing them so any further inputs from other staff member would be appreciated while i still work on it

Will link them later

Sorry for the late response. As for the thread, I've already stated I'm not the best when evaluating the Tier 1 upgrade but as I stated already on the first page, it seems fine.

updated OP to list agreements, neutral and disagreements.

Currently busy coding something so I'm still not done with proposed changes to affected profiles

But just to put it here.

If the Astral realm shared similar properties to the Crimson Horizon, I could see Low 1-C being fine.

2-B checks out, I don't really see anything to give a possibly tier 1 rating here, and if I missed anything that says something similar to R>F for the dragons to the multiverse
The dragons/wedges dont have R>F and there isnt any except Omnipotent/2Gods but we only treat it as mere superiority to the creations(all realms) rather than transcendence as R>F. The tier 1 are Crimson Horizon plane and Astral Realm plane cause of size and Spatiotemporal difference for Crimson which a handful of character has feats of affecting entirely. Wedges dont scale to that but rather to sky realm which is 2-B.

The dragons/wedges dont have R>F and there isnt any except Omnipotent/2Gods but we only treat it as mere superiority to the creations(all realms) rather than transcendence as R>F. The tier 1 are Crimson Horizon plane and Astral Realm plane cause of size and Spatiotemporal difference for Crimson which a handful of character has feats of affecting entirely. Wedges dont scale to that but rather to sky realm which is 2-B.
sorry my bad, I dont know the cosmology so i may have mixed that up
Please can you link or tag(from OP) the scans that are strictly for Astral realms and Horizon plane and maybe the R>F

sorry my bad, I dont know the cosmology so i may have mixed that up
Please can you link or tag(from OP) the scans that are strictly for Astral realms and Horizon plane and maybe the R>F
Crimson Horizon

But just to put it here.

Astral Realm
kasha as one of the Strongest primal beast. Just like primal beast is considered as higher dimensional existence with the difference of him also being the concept of history and is history itself that he can undo even the existence of Astrals that created it including all primal beast and because he transcends history itself will not be affected by his own paradox by doing so. Yet it does not reach even the Astral Realm.
a material obtained from akasha
a weapon created from Akasha's power
more about akasha
Freesia's goal with akasha
Akasha does not possess history about Lyria and about Astral Realm. Further context from this is that Lyria is actually a vessel of the Astral God to harvest Sky God's powers so because her level of being is above even Speakers who exist above Providence (Things that gives laws and allows things and order to exist, laws of physics, laws of causality without it everything that has been created in the canvass would just collapse even Astral Realm.

Now comes Cosmos and Yuni who Chronicled the entire history of Sky realm up to the end of time and it merely being ripples in the river in their dimension of precipice and because of her powers can also freely remove existence from all of history due to her being an Arbitrator from Astral Realm to keep Sky realm from losing its balance and collapsing
As for the Omnipotent/2Gods possible R>F
Not Even The Speaker who is above both Astral Realm and Sky realm sees him. And he only speak through his heart. And interactions with each half of Omnipotent are merely avatars. Like Sky God who goes from protobahamut, great one, bahamut, ultimate bahamut etc.
Astral God has yet to appear to MC or anyone personally

Crimson Horizon

Astral Realm

As for the Omnipotent/2Gods possible R>F
Not Even The Speaker who is above both Astral Realm and Sky realm sees him. And he only speak through his heart. And interactions with each half of Omnipotent are merely avatars. Like Sky God who goes from protobahamut, great one, bahamut, ultimate bahamut etc.
Astral God has yet to appear to MC or anyone personally
I agree with the omnipotent god getting a “possibly low 1C” from this above

Thank you to Elizhaa and Pain_to12 for helping out.

So what has been accepted here so far, and what still needs to be evaluated?

I'd be willing to wait for Kingpin's response
but to summarize
Elizhaa agrees to low 1-C if Astral Realm is comparable to Crimson Horizon
Qawsedf234 agrees to low 1-C Astral Realm and 2-B ratings
LordGriffin haven't said he's not good with tier 1 ratings but agrees with 2-B and Orologia being Omnipresent(Temporal omnipresence)
Pain to 12 Agreed to Omnipotent being possibly low 1-C
ShadowWarrior1999 agreed to Crimson Horizon being low 1-C
then comicgyal, kaizukasaitomi, Ren1999 agreed with everything in the OP

but yeah I'm still working on the blog. I just finished whatever I was coding so I can return to working on it and posting the proposed changes for ratings for affected profiles.

Okay. That is good then.

Please elaborate regarding what type of information that the blog will contain.

mostly explaining Crimson Horizon, Astral Realm, and Sky-realm in-depth compared to the already available Granblue Fantasy Lore Blog (and removing Cosmology details in Lore Blog because it will be discussed in the new blog instead).
Pandemonium, Etemenanki, and Dimensional Boundary and how they affects each realm

by in-depth meaning what was presented here with how Astral Realm size compares to Sky-realm and how Crimson Horizon is compared to Sky-realm in a spatiotemporal perspective

Okay. A regular cosmology explanation page for the verse is probably better after you have finished with your draft though, as other members can help to improve on it afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back