• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fundamentally, yes it is. The wording is different but the implications about both are the same and are treated as the same. The statement is just Low 1-C considering the context of the universe its attached to. You'd only get 1-A if it came from a universe with a Low 1-A cosmology or the like with that statement.
context of the universe its attached to

Proof?

You'd only get 1-A if it came from a universe with a Low 1-A cosmology or the like with that statement.

Why?

The quote I just linked you

Q: What tier is transcending dimensions?​

A: As specified above, a "dimension" is nothing more than a set of values representing a given direction within a system, and a multi-dimensional space can itself be thought of as a multiplication of several "copies" of these sets. For instance, the 3-dimensional space in which we live is often visualized as the set of all 3-tuples of real numbers (Thus, taking its values from the real number line, R), and is thus the result of the iterated multiplication: R x R x R = R³, likewise, 4-dimensional space is the set of all 4-tuples of real numbers, and is thus equal to R x R x R x R = R⁴, and so on and so forth.

Practically speaking, this means that there is no limit for the number of dimensions which a space can have whatsoever, and one can construct spaces whose dimension corresponds to any cardinal number, including the infinite ones mentioned above. It is not even necessary for us to restrict ourselves to values taken from the real numbers, either: It is also possible to define the space of all n-tuples of cardinal numbers (Which takes its values from V, the class of all sets)

As a result, it is not at all feasible to take any statements involving a character existing "beyond dimensions" at face value, as this would lead to extremely inflated ratings largely dependent on No-Limits Fallacies. Therefore, such descriptors are to be evaluated while taking into account the number of dimensions which the verse has been shown to entertain; for example, a character stated to exist above physical dimensions in relation to a 4-dimensional cosmology would be Low 1-C with no further context.
Therefore, such descriptors are to be evaluated while taking into account the number of dimensions which the verse has been shown to entertain; for example, a character stated to exist above physical dimensions in relation to a 4-dimensional cosmology would be Low 1-C with no further context.
It's Low 1-C unless you can prove the universe's cosmology 8s Low 1-A.

Because transcending dimensions is treated the same way as transcending space and time. They don't automatically give you a Tier 1 rating due to how frequently they're not used correctly.

Because transcending dimensions is treated the same way as transcending space and time. They don't automatically give you a Tier 1 rating due to how frequently they're not used correctly.
The concept of dimensions would include the concept of dimensionality in general, which includes aleph-2. Transcending dimensions is just transcending all the dimensions that exists, not dimensionality in general

Either way, there needs to be a CRT for whether or not transcending the concept of dimensions is 1-A because we have verses at 1-A mostly due to that

Oh that one. its the gacha weapon for Shiva's Summer Version.

We actually have a set up rule to avoid using Gacha weapons due to how most of the time they do not appear in story (with exception to Grand weapons during their FLB and some Weapon)

that Weapon alone is very standalone and it has no supporting context or weapon lore about it unlike other weapons. so I'm very against using it even as supporting evidence for things.
As before, the only 5-D stuff I can see is the Astral realm regarding the independent Sky Realm stuff. Everything else can just be covered with some form of Tier 2.
I see then that 5-D stuff will be limited to those who can reach it which is only a handful
then the rest would be 2-B or 2-C depending on their independent feat on the branching timeline manifold in Sky-realm

So far nothing in the cosmology can prove it to be low 1-A at all. There are some hints and implications about "Boundaries and how people can climb/descend/ascend it" but little no context aside from that vague comment so i do not believe it should be low 1-A at all.

But if the weapon itself can also be used as supporting statement for low 1-C then I'll agree with it although i'm really against using that specific weapons for supporting statement

I'll make a follow up comment to list profiles that will be affected. though none if it is locked but i will drop their reasonings so it can be checked

Last edited:
which includes aleph-2
It wouldn't stop at Aleph-2, it would be a Tier High 1-A/0 indication when taking it at the highest conclusion. Which is exactly what the linked Q&A said about the statement and why we don't use it.

Either way, there needs to be a CRT for whether or not transcending the concept of dimensions is 1-A because we have verses at 1-A mostly due to that
SMT is 1-A due to scaling saying that no matter how many layers you add onto the 1-C cosmology you can't reach the upper tiers.

The transcending dimensions thing is not an important aspect for their 1-A ratings, the only downgrade I can see for the verse is moving them to Low 1-A since that would only be an uncountably infinity rather than Aleph-2.

It wouldn't stop at Aleph-2, it would be a Tier High 1-A/0 indication when taking it at the highest conclusion. Which is exactly what the linked Q&A said about the statement and why we don't use it.

SMT is 1-A due to scaling saying that no matter how many layers you add onto the 1-C cosmology you can't reach the upper tiers.

The transcending dimensions thing is not an important aspect for their 1-A ratings, the only downgrade I can see for the verse is moving them to Low 1-A since that would only be an uncountably infinity rather than Aleph-2.
Ok, but do you think with the evidence in the OP and the scan I sent, Low 1-C is fine?

As before, the only 5-D stuff I can see is the Astral realm regarding the independent Sky Realm stuff
If the Low 1-C is based on making a clone of the Sky Realm then that's just a 2-A feat. If the Low 1-C claim is based on scaling to Astral Realm and it being infinitely larger than the Sky Realm then there's something there I guess.
All that's given just sorta tops out at Low 1-C from what I can see.
I've already agreed that the Astral Rralm stuff was Low 1-C

Qawsedf234 makes sense to me above. Thank you for helping out.

Last edited:

Regarding Astral Realm being an actual universe in itself. Helel Ben Sahar or Lucio who is the Speaker who oversees all creation and Sky-realm stated that the Astral Realm is based on the original world which is the Sky-realm which is a universe in size.

2-B is fine but I’m not seeing where Low 1-C comes in. All the statements referring to higher-dimensionality can just be 4D. The portion I quoted especially poses an issue for Low 1-C because the Astral Realm cannot be dimensionally superior to the Sky Realm while at the same time being described to be based off of it to imply they are the same size.

2-B is fine but I’m not seeing where Low 1-C comes in. All the statements referring to higher-dimensionality can just be 4D. The portion I quoted especially poses an issue for Low 1-C because the Astral Realm cannot be dimensionally superior to the Sky Realm while at the same time being described to be based off of it to imply they are the same size.
how is being based on something make you unable to become dimensionally superior? They are clearly a lot of superiority of Astral realm compared to Sky-realm despite being based on it. And there are clear showings of that. Astral Realm isn't just a copy. It is built in the Astral God's image of perfection of Sky-realm because Sky-realm is an immature world for him. and Sky-realm even undergone destruction and rebirth multiple times just to evolve

how is being based on something make you unable to become dimensionally superior? They are clearly a lot of superiority of Astral realm compared to Sky-realm despite being based on it. And there are clear showings of that. Astral Realm isn't just a copy. It is built in the Astral God's image of perfection of Sky-realm because Sky-realm is an immature world for him. and Sky-realm even undergone destruction and rebirth multiple times just to evolve
That’s even worse. What those scans are showing is that the Astral Realm and the Sky Realm are counterparts of one another. Nothing that would imply it being dimensionally superior.

That’s even worse. What those scans are showing is that the Astral Realm and the Sky Realm are counterparts of one another. Nothing that would imply it being dimensionally superior.
I don't really see your point. on why that stop it from being dimensionally superior?

May I ask why being infinitesimal is enough for Low 1-C? Like 2-B is infinitesimal of 2-A and 2-A is not even close to Low 1-C

May I ask why being infinitesimal is enough for Low 1-C?
Here
They can qualify, however, if said "higher plane" is defined as having a relationship of qualitative superiority over lower realms in one way or another, such as by perceiving them as literal fiction/unreality (or being comparatively more "real" in nature), encompassing them in an infinitesimal portion of itself, residing in a higher state of being altogether, and etc.

@Qawsedf234

What do you think about this and the following related comments?

sure but the sky and astral realm being part of the same structure doesn't really disqualify the astral realm from being tier 1 due to it's superiority
I don't really see your point. on why that stop it from being dimensionally superior?
It says in the scan itself that the reason the Sky Realm undergoes destruction and rebirth unlike the Astral Realm is because it is ruled by the half of God that can only destroy and regenerate. The Astral Realm is ruled by the other half which can only create.

It says in the scan itself that the reason the Sky Realm undergoes destruction and rebirth unlike the Astral Realm is because it is ruled by the half of God that can only destroy and regenerate. The Astral Realm is ruled by the other half which can only create.
that doesn't say anything about the realm itself just the people who are resident in it

It certainly doesn’t say anything about the Astral Realm being higher-dimensional relative to the Sky Realm, which is the problem here.
sure it doesn't say that from these specific scans
but it is pretty much confirmed here since yuni who was in the astral world needed to descend to reach a place that contains the the sky world's history

sure it doesn't say that from these specific scans
but it is pretty much confirmed here since yuni who was in the astral world needed to descend to reach a place that contains the the sky world's history
The context of that is too vague to use as proof for 5D. The Sky Realm and Astral Realm are separated so “descending” can simply be referencing her arrival from another realm that’s disconnected.

The context of that is too vague to use as proof for 5D. The Sky Realm and Astral Realm are separated so “descending” can simply be referencing her arrival from another realm that’s disconnected.
doubt it since again characters who live in the astral world can see the entire history of the sky world so it has nothing to do with being disconnected from the realms
and the rating suggested is possibly which is reasonable

doubt it since again characters who live in the astral world can see the entire history of the sky world so it has nothing to do with being disconnected from the realms
and the rating suggested is possibly which is reasonable
Seeing the entire history of a world is something 4D characters can do, or it’s just cosmic awareness.

it's the nature of the place itself since again the a 4-D place and it's entire history can be seen as ripples in the river
While that could be used as supporting evidence for 5D in certain cases, that again is something even having a 4D perspective would allow and with the other scans pointing towards Astral Realm being the counterpart of a 4D place, the Sky Realm, it’s insufficient.

While that could be used as supporting evidence for 5D in certain cases, that again is something even having a 4D perspective would allow and with the other scans pointing towards Astral Realm being the counterpart of a 4D place, the Sky Realm, it’s insufficient.
again how would simply having 4D perspective gonna allow you to view an entire 4-D structure as ripples in a river that doesn't really make sense
"the place is able to view an entire 4-D structure ripples in a river but it isn't larger fo some reason" and the counterpart scan doesn't matter because it refers to how the 2 realms work in opposite ways where one is mainly for destruction and the other is for creation

again how would simply having 4D perspective gonna allow you to view an entire 4-D structure as ripples in a river that doesn't really make sense
"the place is able to view an entire 4-D structure ripples in a river but it isn't larger fo some reason" and the counterpart scan doesn't matter because it refers to how the 2 realms work in opposite ways where one is mainly for destruction and the other is for creation
1) Having cosmic awareness on a 4D scale can allow you to see the multiverse in its entirety.

2) Just as 3D objects can be much larger than other 3D objects, even up to infinitely larger, so can 4D.

The Realm being 5-D was based on the assumption that it contained the copy of the Sky Realm within it. A 2-A structure can't really contain two other 2-A structures without going into Low 1-C.

The Realm being 5-D was based on the assumption that it contained the copy of the Sky Realm within it. A 2-A structure can't really contain two other 2-A structures without going into Low 1-C.
That assumption being what I was contesting. The multiverse is also 2-B in this case, not 2-A.

i mean it can without being Low 1C. It would just be a bigger multiverse.

1) Having cosmic awareness on a 4D scale can allow you to see the multiverse in its entirety.

2) Just as 3D objects can be much larger than other 3D objects, even up to infinitely larger, so can 4D.
1-again this is not a character idk why you keep repeating that since the example shows clear superiority
2-not when there's indication that there's R>F since not only do they see it as a ripples they also call the skudwllers infinitesimal and the astral realm being overall unaffected by dudes who rewrote all of space and time and change timelines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back