• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Graham vs tensura characters + low 2C / 2-C characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not all his abilities are from magic. There's venuzdonor, there's his eyes, there's his source too and most of his strength feats are without amping himself without magic.

Gillieriam naviem for example though its magic all it does is draw out destructive power from Anos source.
Thanks

Warhammer fantasy Archaon. He has tier 1 stuff and tier 1 resistance to pretty much every ability on the wiki expect plot hax and vector manipulation, heck don't think Anos could even win via just killing his body because of his immortality.

Does this even work on Anos ?
He can just come back with teleportation or with his immeasurable speed
And can he even affect someone that have immeasurable speed ?
Yes, it's Low 1-C, he sends Anos to get ****** by the Chaos Gods in the Realm of Chaos basically instantly. And to get out of the Realm of Chaos you need Low 1-C range. Not even counting the fact that none of his powers can be dealt with by Anos.

Of course that's gonna be 1-A to High 1-A if things go right so Anos is even more ****** after cosmology revisions to Warhammer

Yes, it's Low 1-C, he sends Anos to get ****** by the Chaos Gods in the Realm of Chaos basically instantly. And to get out of the Realm of Chaos you need Low 1-C range. Not even counting the fact that none of his powers can be dealt with by Anos.
Bruh he can't even hit him
Anos can dodge all his hax because of immeasurable speed
+ After checking his page again i found that the BFR affect the soul but Anos is a conceptual being if you don't bfr his concept it mean nothing ( he will not be able to hit him with BFR anyway so doesn't matter)

+Anos also have Aca type5
Can Archaon affect Aca type 5 ?

+And he don't have conceptual hax and conceptual resistance so anos can just destroy his concept of existence/life and he will die ( although he have tier 1 resistance but he himself is just planet lvl and dont have any resistance to conceptual manipulation/atacks so Anos can affect him)

Last edited:
Bruh he can't even hit him
Anos can dodge all his hax because of immeasurable speed
+ After checking his page again i found that the BFR affect the soul but Anos is a conceptual being if you don't bfr his concept it mean nothing ( he will not be able to hit him with BFR anyway so doesn't matter)
And he don't have conceptual hax and conceptual resistance so anos can just destroy his concept of existence/life and he will die ( although he have tier 1 resistance but he himself is just planet lvl and dont have any resistance to conceptual manipulation/atacks so Anos can affect him)
Why yes, the Eye of Sheerian can also handle immeasurable attacks via power null. And the BFR is no different, let alone the fact Archaon has all the time he could ever want or need to dispose of Anos, cause he's backed and will be reassurected by not one, but four seperate chaos gods with passives that'd make Anos wet his panties and go insane.

The BFR doesn't just effect the soul, it effects the physical body and mind too, and unfortunately for Anos, if I recall he likes to keep his source in his body. Shame it's in the RoC now.

Yeah, just a word of advice, it's futile arguing against Warhammer Fantasy if you yourself aren't also a Low 1-C smurf, which Anos simply isn't.

Why yes, the Eye of Sheerian can also handle immeasurable attacks via power null. And the BFR is no different, let alone the fact Archaon has all the time he could ever want or need to dispose of Anos, cause he's backed and will be reassurected by not one, but four seperate chaos gods with passives that'd make Anos wet his panties and go insane.

The BFR doesn't just effect the soul, it effects the physical body and mind too, and unfortunately for Anos, if I recall he likes to keep his source in his body. Shame it's in the RoC now.
How would power null affect immeasurable speed ? i dont think he can even hit him with power null because he can dodge again with immeasurable speed
Can you give me a scan of him affecting someone with immeasurable speed ?
And can you give me pages of this four chaos gods because if they dont have conceptual manip they wouldn't be able to revive someone that got his concept destroyed

Btw can he affect Aca type 5 ?

How would power null affect immeasurable speed ?
Can you give me a scan of him affecting someone with immeasurable speed ?
And can you give me pages of this four chaos gods because if they dont have conceptual manip they wouldn't be able to revive someone that got his concept destroyed

Btw can he affect Aca type 5 ?
A few spells in Warhammer Fantasy are Immeasurable by nature, The Eye deals with Magic, which would equalize to Anos's stuff because Aethyr Manipulation is "Yes", and no I don't have scans on me because I don't have the book for the various spells on me, otherwise I would happily provide them.

All four of them(Fantasy Tzeentch, Slaanesh, Khorne, and Nurgle) have 6-D Conceptual Manipulation, also Archaon resists literally everything in Anos's arsenal at a Low 1-C level, so Anos cannot by any means destroy his concept without either being upgraded or yeeted into the RoC by the Eye of Sheerian.
when does warhammer cosmology occur in revision
Right now we're waiting on @Ultima_Reality to approve it and such.

And I forgot to respond to the last one, yeah Archaon can interact with Acasual 5s, once cosmology revisions are done hell be able to interact with type 3 Transduality as well

A few spells in Warhammer Fantasy are Immeasurable by nature, The Eye deals with Magic, which would equalize to Anos's stuff because Aethyr Manipulation is "Yes", and no I don't have scans on me because I don't have the book for the various spells on me, otherwise I would happily provide them.

All four of them(Fantasy Tzeentch, Slaanesh, Khorne, and Nurgle) have 6-D Conceptual Manipulation, also Archaon resists literally everything in Anos's arsenal at a Low 1-C level, so Anos cannot by any means destroy his concept without either being upgraded or yeeted into the RoC by the Eye of Sheerian.

Right now we're waiting on @Ultima_Reality to approve it and such.
After checking his page again
Eye of sheerian only null abilitys i dont see how will this make Anos not able to dodge him because the immeasurable speed is not a ability its a raw speed so I don't see how will he hit him with BFR ( only if he can use BFR with this eye but from what i saw on his page the Eye only do power null )
But since the four chaos gods have concept manip its impossible for anos to kill Archaon since they will revive him

I guess this would be a draw/incon

After checking his page again
Eye of sheerian only null abilitys i dont see how will this make Anos not able to dodge him because the immeasurable speed is not a ability its a raw speed so I don't see how will he hit him with BFR ( only if he can use BFR with this eye but from what i saw on his page the Eye only do power null )
But since the four chaos gods have concept manip its impossible for anos to kill Archaon since they will revive him

I guess this would be a draw/incon
The BFR kind of just doesn't care about the enemy's position TBH, to quote something that's fun for anyone who's ever debated against Lucius the Eternal "It just works", which is hilarious and Overpowered. There's a reason Archaon is among the strongest 5-Bs on the site period
And I forgot to respond to the last one, yeah Archaon can interact with Acasual 5s, once cosmology revisions are done hell be able to interact with type 3 Transduality as well

The BFR kind of just doesn't care about the enemy's position TBH, to quote something that's fun for anyone who's ever debated against Lucius the Eternal "It just works", which is hilarious and Overpowered. There's a reason Archaon is among the strongest 5-Bs on the site period
Immeasurable speed is not only about position its about position + time

Immeasurable speed is not only about position its about position + time
Ask the folks Archaon has BFR'd to the RoC which has immeasurable speed as a byproduct of being in it about that one lol

But yeah, no matter how long it takes, no matter how much BS Anos tries to pull from his hat, Archaon will eventually win, and as Anos can't incap... Archaon stomps.

Yea but i mean anos has conceptual Non-existence but uses non-conceptual nothingness as a shield
What is "conceptual non-existence" and "non-conceptual nothingness"? Can you read Nonexistance psychology page and explain it in those terms because the things you are saying don't make sense right now.

Every NEP type 2 characters are defensive thing
Actually i am debating a rimuru fan and he said belezebub is concept eater so belezebub can destroy conceptual Non-existence but what i am saying is anos has non-conceptual nothingness due to Graham nothingness is beyond conceptual existence(1) and nonexistent(0) which is why he qualify.

Actually i am debating a rimuru fan and he said belezebub is concept eater so belezebub can destroy conceptual Non-existence but what i am saying is anos has non-conceptual nothingness due to Graham nothingness is beyond conceptual existence(1) and nonexistent(0) which is why he qualify.
Nothing in Tensura has NEP type 2 interaction. That's just his headcanon then..

Rimuru doesn't have NEP 2 interaction, neither can he affect TD2 and Aca 5. The only thing saving rimuru's ass from graham is type 9 immortality and Acasuality 3. Tell that dude to take his L and walk away with your W

Also if existence is 1 and nonexistence is 0, conceptual nonexistence is neither 0 nor 1.

The term non conceptual nonexistence contradicts itself and makes it only NEP 1

Graham removes Rimuru head and replaces with his own and gains all Rimuru abilities. I heard Rimuru clones has same property as real body. So why not
Should we have a question and answer thread on whether graham could neg multiple existence type 3 acasuals? Also rimuru technically doesn't have q head, he's a slime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back