• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Graham Abilities Addition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Added Selection god summoning and High godly regeneration as additional abilities for Graham source and Magic eyes of purple destruction.

I believe that Graham should receive unlimited stamina along with Anos who is capable of eternally destroying him. And we know that the more it is destroyed, Graham not only becomes a deeper NEP but also more powerful

Read the Eges vs Graham fight he summoned Phantom Knights in the middle of the fight they weren't present from the beginning.

Beside added the his selection god summoning skills anyway he still gets summoning.
you have to post the scan for that, you put one that only shows necromancy, there's nothing there citing any kind of summons
Photographic Memory is a person's ability to remember and recall scenes, images, and/or information in perfect detail.

Doesn't source qualify for this if not the crystals storing memories.
this is memory manipulation and not photographic memory

I believe that Graham should receive unlimited stamina along with Anos who is capable of eternally destroying him. And we know that the more it is destroyed, Graham not only becomes a deeper NEP but also more powerful
I missed few other abilities. Gonna add it in next thread. Already this thread has too much to digest.

You shouldn't ping Ant just for him to see your jokes

You can't. It seems to have been a misunderstanding.

Does this mean graham got stuff deeper than even his true nature? As in if his true nature is even destroyed, does he become something greater thats beyond even his trasdual and acal nature?

Last edited:
Does this mean graham got stuff deeper than even his true nature? As in if his true nature is even destroyed, does he become something greater thats beyond even his trasdual and acal nature?
Basically, yes. After only his true form is left he becomes further pure nothingness that's completely devoid of all logic/reason and is even more impossible to affect than before

Basically, yes. After only his true form is left he becomes further pure nothingness that's completely devoid of all logic/reason and is even more impossible to affect than before
So its like this:

Graham (Normal Concept/Form that's human like). If that's destroyed, then he gains a nonexistent concept. If that's destroyed, then his true nature is left. If the true nature is harmed, then he becomes something deeper than that. Is that how it works?

Normal Graham, non-source graham, True nature graham(Trans and Acal Form), then Infinite reasonless Nothingness.

So its like this:

Graham (Normal Concept/Form that's human like). If that's destroyed, then he gains a nonexistent concept. If that's destroyed, then his true nature is left. If the true nature is harmed, then he becomes something deeper than that. Is that how it works?

Normal Graham, non-source graham, True nature graham(Trans and Acal Form), then Infinite reasonless Nothingness.
To put it simply, he’s if Nokia was an anime character.

To put it simply, he’s if Nokia was an anime character.
I know
I'm just wondering if there is something beyond his true nature/form because his true nature is the trans and acal while this is saying there is something beyond that so I'm thinking there is something far stronger beyond the true form/nature.

So its like this:

Yes but slight correction.

Destroy normal graham and he becomes nothing (NEP1) with a concept of nothing/ nonexistent concept (NEP 2)

I know
I'm just wondering if there is something beyond his true nature/form because his true nature is the trans and acal while this is saying there is something beyond that so I'm thinking there is something far stronger beyond the true form/nature.
The CRT is saying his NEP 2&3 goes deeper than his TD2 (possibly 3) and Aca 5.

Personally I interpret it as his Aca5 and TD2 getting more layered the more he's destroyed.

The CRT is saying his NEP 2&3 goes deeper than his TD2 (possibly 3) and Aca 5.

Personally I interpret it as his Aca5 and TD2 getting more layered the more he's destroyed.
I think I get it now

Destroying his true form only increases his nonexistence to the point that not even someone like anos can neg his powers

I think I get it now

Destroying his true form only increases his nonexistence to the point that not even someone like anos can neg his powers
Anos actually negged him each time his true form got deeper that's why both Anos source and venuzdonor are gonna get possibly infinite layers of resistance negation.

Also, Anos hypothesis based on his belief of nothing being eternal was that;
1. graham would keep getting destroyed until he finally attains his true true form then he'll destroy even that.
2. If his nothingness was truly eternal then grahams source would remain trapped inside his source and continue to be destroyed endlessly for eternity even if Anos perishes.

Something along those lines

If somebody writes easy to understand but sufficiently elaborate explanations of your conclusions so far regarding what should be done here, I can ask some thread moderators to help you out again.

If somebody writes easy to understand but sufficiently elaborate explanations of your conclusions so far regarding what should be done here, I can ask some thread moderators to help you out again.
Knowledgeable members gave their input and Changes has been applied to OP. So everything in OP needs to be reviewed by Staffs.

I think is too long so the staff not interested for read, I will write only the most important additions, the other i think staff can evaluate it if they have more time

~Higher degree NEP 2 (infinite layer) and resistance neg to HGR (infinite layer). Because graham's nothingness is deeper and deeper to infinite
~Neg TD 2 and Aca 5. Can neg arnos power and reduce his root to nothingness
~Causality, logic manipulation. Can disorder the cause and effect and makes that could not happen, happen (make the possible to impossible and the impossible to possible)

Knowledgeable members gave their input and Changes has been applied to OP. So everything in OP needs to be reviewed by Staffs.
I think is too long so the staff not interested for read, I will write only the most important additions, the other i think staff can evaluate it if they have more time

~Higher degree NEP 2 (infinite layer) and resistance neg to HGR (infinite layer). Because graham's nothingness is deeper and deeper to infinite
~Neg TD 2 and Aca 5. Can neg arnos power and reduce his root to nothingness
~Causality, logic manipulation. Can disorder the cause and effect and makes that could not happen, happen (make the possible to impossible and the impossible to possible)
Okay. Thank you for the replies.

@JustSomeWeirdo @Crabwhale @DarkGrath @Moritzva @Everything12 @Duedate8898 @Planck69 @CrimsonStarFallen @UchihaSlayer96 @Maverick_Zero_X @LordTracer @Emirp sumitpo

We would still appreciate some help here.

Causality seems reasonable enough, but it doesn't seem like complete control over it, just disturbing the cause/effect.

Not sure the logic manipulation, could be going by the last part..do you have another example of its use?

Why put Reality Warping, Logic Manipulation and Law Manipulation when one covers all three? First, we don't have Logic Manipulation on the wiki but can be substituted by putting Reality Warping|Logic Manipulation ... or just let reality warping simple as that. Then I don't see any mention of of Law being stated in the quotes.

You mentioned several abilities that everyone in the verse has but I don't see the quotes/scans for them...while the supporters/readers of the verse may know the rest won't..so either post the scans or scrap the abilities from the CRT (excluding durability negation/conceptual manipulation as those are covered by the first two quotes).

Then comes the Magic Eyes of Purple Destruction ....the chapter 231 link to a full japanese website, do I look like I know Japanese? If the chapter is not translated then I will simply ignore it so till you translated this chapter and whatever feats/powers come from it will be ignored.

Chapter 265 - if these abilities mentioned by you are already on Anos's profile then this is enough to scale Graham to his' son ones.

Forcefield looks good.

Spacetime Manipualtion and BFR - I don't see any of these being mentioned here, or it lacks the context..its just says that it makes him "transcend dimensions" which alone doesn't give anything without further explanation/context from the series. At best is just spatial manipulation and even then it doesn't explain a thing. After that he steps forward and thrust something out of his Dhidatem.?? I have no context of what this means. Basically, I don't see any space/time being manipulated, its without explaination what "transcend dimensions" means and I don't see him BFR-ing someone/something.

Absorption works - but it just says he took their powers - so no sense to say "All Types" as we don't have types on this power. What we have on its page are possible uses of it, not types.

Necromancy/Summoning - Summoning can be seen from the third quote - Chapter 370 but not the necromancy as it says he recreated the tribe that was supposed to have disappeared. It lacks context for Necromacancy, I would faster put Creation on it.

Stealth and Invisibility - You mention Rainel and Najira as spells, but the quotes mention them as Liner and Nazira..which leads me to believe that your self-translation is wrong regarding the names as they must be the same if not then you posted the wrong spells. If they are the correct ones then I guess it works...still need to fix the name error in chapter 364.

Immortality Negation - Chapter 364 - I mean, the quotes just shows him decapitating a guy and then him not being able to regenerate ... we don't have the context for what level of regen they have, what Resurrection Ingal spell does, and the like. All I would say is Regeneration Negation up to Mid and Immortality Negation Type 3 up to the same level. If that spell is a resurrection one (should be from the name) then its also Immortality Negation Type 4. In rest, you didn;t provide any scan/quote/scaling and or a good explanation for the rest of the negations.

Higher degree Nonexistent Physiology - I don't see how its infinite layers or NEP, its just kept on destroying it while he came back, not that it overcome a layer then another, and so on. It's just like throwing a human into a fire and seeing him burning but because he has Low-High regen he keeps coming back, nothing more and nothing less. This is just a process that goes forever but it doesn't mean that its infinite layered. It even says in chapter 371 that is has a limit - "Venuzdonor has a time limit. The sword of destruction cannot destroy the truth of his emptiness forever. No matter what magic we use, order will eventually return to its original form."

Supernatural Willpower/Existence Erasure/Void Manipulation - works.

Negation to High Godly Regeneration, Transduality (Type 2) and Acausality (Type 5) - since Anos has these then he can get them.

Resistance to Resistance negation to High Godly Regeneration - I guess as he kept coming back but like I said I don't see an infinite layer .. same reason as the comparison with burning someone with low-high regen.

In rest looks good resistance to Deconstruction, Sleep Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Fear Manipulation, Death Manipulation & Paralysis Inducement / Greater Resistance to Power Nullification, Law Manipulation & Conceptual Manipulation - Since Anos/Aisha have these powers and he resisted them thus a simple scaling.

Sealing is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back