• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Graham Abilities Addition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Befenguzdogma abilities addition
  • Casualty manipulation
「この神鎌しんれんは、狂乱神アガンゾンの権能だよ。 狂 い、乱される秩序は、因果さえも暴走させる。 これは無秩 序の大鎌だ。 ベフェヌグズドグマが振るわれたが最後、 ど んな結果になるか誰にもわからな――」

"This god scythe is the power of the frenzied god, Aganzon. The crazy and disturbed order makes even the cause and effect runaway. This is a chaotic scythe. Befenuguz Dogma was shaken, but no one knows what the final result will be--"

「因果が暴走すると言ったはずだよ。 振り下ろした乱竄神 鎌が、外れた。 だから、 僕の首が刎ねられたんだ」 "I should have said that the cause and effect are out of control. The sickle that was swung down came off. That's why my neck was beheaded"

ベフェヌグズドグマの力なのだろう。
因果が完全に狂っており、 予測がまるで成り立たない。 It must be the power of Befenuguz Dogma. The cause and effect are completely disorder, and the prediction is completely unsuccessful.
  • Logic Manipulation
「乱竄神鎌の前では、なにもかもが無秩序だ。起こるべきことが起こらず、起こらないことが起こる」

"Everything is disorderly in front of this sickle. What should happen does not happen, and what does not happen does happen."

Also It should be noted was able to par with Venozdonor which has logic manipulation by cancelling each other's logic.

In Graham profile Bebesd is mentioned in Conceptual manipulation type 1. That should be removed and it should be added as seperate Ability. Aslo replace the explanation for Befenguzdogma like this
  • Reality Warping, Casualty Manipulation, logic Manipulation, Law Manipulation & Conceptual Manipulation (Type 1. Befenguzdogma can utilise a god's order, similarly to Venuzdonoa. Whereas Venuzdonoa can utilise the order of destruction, to destroy all things in creation, Befenguzdogma can utilise the order of falsification, to distort reality in order to achieve a desired result. With this weapon, it is possible to land an attack that should've been impossible, by distorting reality into making the attack that originally missed, land. It was also able to contend with Venuzdonoa's conceptual attacks for a brief period)

His own abilities
  • Magic
  • Enhanced Senses,(via Magic Eyes. Can see and hear things far away) has celis magic eyes of purple destruction.
  • Flight,
  • Healing,
  • Dimensional Travel & Teleportation (Can travel across dimensions & teleport via <Gatom>)
  • Durability Negation & Conceptual Manipulation (Type 2. Bebesd can directly touch and destroy a target's source (concept))
  • Dimensional storage (has dimensional storage)
Above mentioned are few common ability everyone uses in the verse

• Magic Eyes of Purple Destruction
*'''Magic Eyes of Purple Destruction:''' [[Existence Erasure]], Greater [[Power Nullification]], [[Law Manipulation]], [[Conceptual Manipulation]] (Type 1; These magic eyes are capable of destroying gods and their order (laws and concepts), as well as weaken and destroy gods' authorities and any divine weapons created by the gods<ref>Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha; Web Novel; [https://ncode.syosetu.com/n1578dx/231/ Chapter 231]</ref>)

Notable attacks/techniques section:

Between MEoD and MEoCD.
*'''Magic Eyes of Purple Destruction:''' These magic eyes are capable of destroying gods and their order, as well as weaken and destroy gods' authorities and any divine weapons created by the gods.
Thid statement should be enough to give MEOPD abilities
 どうにも胡散臭そうな男だったがな。

名は確か、セリスといったか。

「久しいね、背理神ゲヌドゥヌブ。生まれ変わったようだけれど、僕のことは覚えているのかい?」

アイシャがキッと奴を睨む。

「全然知らないわよっ!」

放たれた<創滅の魔眼>を、しかし、その男は真っ向から睨み返した。

蒼い瞳が、滅紫けしむらさきに染まった魔眼と化す。

「効かない……?」

「……アノスの魔眼めに似てる……?」

驚いたように、サーシャとミーシャが呟く。

「それは語弊があるね、背理神」

善良そうな笑みを浮かべ、そいつは言った。

「彼の魔眼めが僕に似たんだよ。僕は、セリス・ヴォルディゴード。簡単に言えば、そう、彼の父親だよ」

「ほう」

アイシャの前に出て、俺は同じく滅紫けしむらさきに染まった魔眼で、セリスを見据えた。

「それは初耳だな」

ふんわりとセリスは笑い、そうして言った。

He seemed to be a very suspicious-looking man.

His name was Celis, I think.

"It's been a long time, Genudunub, the god of transgression. You seem to have been reborn, but do you remember me?"

Aisha stared at him sharply.

"I don't know you at all!"

The man stared straight back at her with the "Demon Eye of Creation and Destruction".

The blue eyes turned into a pair of eyes dyed in a violet-purple hue.

"It doesn't work. ......?"

"It looks like ...... the evil eye of Anos. ......?"

Sasha and Misha muttered in surprise.

"That's a misnomer, Apostasy."

With a benevolent smile, the man said, "His evil eye is like mine.

"His evil eye is like mine. I am Celis Voldigoad. In short, yes, I am his father."

"Oh."

I stepped in front of Aisha and looked at Celis with the same violet eyes that had also turned violet.

"That's new news to me."

Celis laughed softly and said.
  • Forcefield Creation (Can create barriers)
自身の魔法の威力にて、国を滅ぼさぬための結界を構築し、セリスは万雷剣をゆるりと構える。

With the power of his own magic, Celis constructs a ward to prevent the destruction of the country, and holds his lightning sword loosely in the air.
  • Space-time manipulation & BFR (Can send the target beyond space-time to a different dimension via <Baroika>),
  • Absorption (Power absorption and energy absorption) ( whovever head he takes and replaces with his own gets their power and appearance)( Graham's nothingness can absorb energy blast and turn it into nothingness)
左手で胸を裂き、右手に握った<極獄界滅灰燼魔砲エギル・グローネ・アングドロア>を自らの根源に放り込んでは、あえて<掌握魔手レイオン>を失敗して爆発させた。

グラハムの虚無で軽減し、俺の滅びで滅ぼし尽くす。

直後、<掌握魔手レイオン>から解放された終末の火が荒れ狂った。天地が瞬く間に灰に変わり、どっと溢れ出した魔王の血が樹海をみるみる腐らせていく。

He ripped his chest open with his left hand and threw the <Egil Grone Angdroa, the Extreme Prisoner of the World's Destruction Ashmolean Cannon> held in his right hand into his own root, daring the <Leon, the Grasping Demon Hand> to fail and explode.

I will reduce it with Graham's emptiness and destroy it with my destruction.

Immediately after, the fire of the apocalypse, released from <Reion the Grasping Demon Hand>, raged wildly. In the blink of an eye, heaven and earth were transformed into ashes, and the sea of trees was quickly corrupted by the demon king's blood that overflowed.
  • Necromancy & Summoning ( can resurrect & summon whoever he killed and make them fight for him. Selection Allied Bead: An allied bead that can summon a Selection God for the god seat. Celis used this to summon the God of Frenzy, Aganzon.)
ガギィィィッと金属音が鳴り響き、その槍が受け止められていた。

魔眼に魔力を集中すれば、幽かにそこに人影が浮かぶ。

冥王イージェスにして、凝視しなければ姿を見失うほどの<幻影擬態ライネル>と<秘匿魔力ナジラ>。

根源殺しの魔剣にて、紅血魔槍を阻んだのは外套を纏った亡霊。

イージェスがよく知る、名もなき騎士であった。

「……二番エッド……」

刹那、剣閃が走り、イージェスは咄嗟に身を引いた。

しかし、隠蔽魔法にて隠された魔剣の間合いを計り損ない、彼の胴と肩口が斬り裂かれる。

更に二人、幽かな亡霊の姿を冥王の隻眼が捉えた。

「……四番ゼット、三番ゼノ……」

<幻影擬態ライネル>と<秘匿魔力ナジラ>にて、うっすらとしか見えぬものの、グラハムを守るように立ちはだかったのは、かつての幻名騎士である。

A gurgle and a metallic sound rang out, and the spear was received.

Concentrating the magic power in his magical eye, a shadowy figure floated there.

The "Phantom Mimicry Liner" and "Secret Magic Power Nazira" were so powerful that the Dark Lord Eges could lose sight of them if he did not stare at them.

The red-blooded demon spear was blocked by a cloaked ghost with the root-killing demon sword.

It was a nameless knight whom Eges knew well.

"...... second ed ......"

A moment later, a flash of a sword, and Eges quickly backed away.

But he failed to measure the distance between the magic sword hidden by concealment magic, and his torso and shoulders were slashed open.

The dark lord's one-eyed gaze caught sight of two more ghostly figures.

"......Zetto 4, Xeno 3......"

The former knight of the Phantom Knights stood guard over Graham, though only faintly visible with his Phantom Mimicry Liner and Secret Magic Nazira.
「<母胎転生ギジェリカ>によって、貴様は自らと同じくツェイロンの血を引く魔族を生み出しただけのこと。二番エッドらの首を奪い、その力を奪い、消えたはずの幻名騎士団を再び作り直した」

"By means of the <Maternal reincarnation Gigerica> you have merely created a demon tribe that, like yourself, has the blood of Zeylons. You took the heads of Edd and others, stole their power, and re-created the Knights of the Phantom Name, which was supposed to have disappeared."
グラハムは、両手で魔法陣を描く。

「思うに、僕はずっと世界の理の外にいた。君と同じく神族に狙われることもあってね。狂乱神アガンゾンもその一人だ」

奴の指先に光が集い、選定の盟珠が現れる。

「<神座天門選定召喚グアラ・ナーテ・フォルテオス>」

選定の盟珠に積層されていく魔法陣。

神々しさと禍々しさが入り交じった黒白の光が文字を描き、それがぐちゃぐちゃに乱されていく。

その中心に、姿を現したのは、ツギハギの服を纏った幼い男の子だ。

一本の羽根ペンをその手に握り締めている。

Graham draws a magic circle with both hands.

"I think, I have been outside the world's logic for a long time. Like you, I've been targeted by the gods. Aganzon, the mad god, was one of them."

Light gathers at his fingertips, and the Pearl of Selection appears.

"<Guara Nate Forteos>, the Selected Summoner of the Throne of Heaven."

A magic circle is stacked on the bead of selection.

Black and white light, a mixture of the divine and the disastrous, draws letters, which are disordered into a mess.

At the center of it all, a young boy in a clingy outfit emerges.

He is clutching a quill pen in his hand.
  • Stealth Mastery & Invisibility (Can become invisible via <Rainel> and conceal his magic power via <Najira>) (Graham can use all Phantom Knights abilities)
 存在を完全に消すほどの<幻影擬態ライネル>と<秘匿魔力ナジラ>で、二番エッドと四番ゼットが迫り、正面と背後から挟み打ちにした。

With <Illusion Mimetic Liner> and <Secret Magic Nazira>, which were enough to completely erase their existence, No. 2 Edd and No. 4 Zedd closed in and pinched them from the front and back.
 冥王イージェスにして、凝視しなければ姿を見失うほどの<幻影擬態ライネル>と<秘匿魔力ナジラ>。

If you don't stare at Meiou Eges, you'll lose sight of <Phantom mimicryReinel> and <Concealed magical powerNajira>.
  • Immortality negation (Types.2, 3, 4 & 8) (Whovever gets their heads removed by Graham gets their Immortality negated)
ベフェヌグズドグマの刃がセリスの首に直接触れ、そして刎ねていた。

「君が一番ジェフを見捨てない限り」

宙を舞ったその首は、<蘇生インガル>を使おうとするが、しかし、魔法行使ができなかった。

殆ど灰と化したそのボロボロの手で、グラハムは首をわしづかみにした。

Befenugsdogma's blade touched Celis directly on the neck, and then cut it off.

'Unless you abandon Jeff most of all.

The head, which had flown through the air, tried to use <Resurrection Ingal>, but, however, was unable to exercise its magic.

With his battered hands, which were almost ashes, Graham grabbed the neck.
  • Higher degree Nonexistent Physiology (Up to infinite layer of Nature Types 2, 3 & Aspect Types 1, 2, 3; Graham remains as nothingness with a nonexistent "source" after his "normal source" (concept) is destroyed, and his true nature is that of a pure nothingness without reason that takes place after his nothingness (and nonexistent "source") has been destroyed, with him being able to reform his existence even from the pure nothingness that remains whenever he wants to. Additionally, not even Venuzdonoa is capable of erasing his nothingness permanently. His true nature is become deeper and deeper (to infinite) of nothingness after the destruction, beyond even his nature as a misfit thats grant he acausality 5 and transduality 2)

Here's another scan which shows that the more graham is destroyed the closer he gets to his true nothingness. And considering that Anos will continue to destroy Graham for eternity is more than enough. Here (To give more context, this scan was said after some of Graham's true nature was revealed) it also proves that Venuzdonoa is capable of destroying true nothingness, but not eternally due to a time limit, we know that true nothingness will continue to be deeper and impossible to affect the more it is destroyed.

目の前に溢れかえった紫電を、 ヴェヌズドノアで突き破り、 そのまま 奴の心臓を貫き、 根源を刺し滅ぼす。

緋電紅雷さえも溢れ出さず、 奴の命は停止する。

「虚無だからといって滅ぼせぬと思ったか」

無である奴の根源は、 滅びることはない。 だが、理滅剣の前では、あらゆる理が意味をなさない。

確かにその根源は滅び去った。

先程のように無のままの奴が生きているということもない。

「滅ぼしたからといって、それが永遠だと思うかい?」

響いた声は、俺の背後から。 姿形は見えず、ただ乱竄神鎌ベフェヌグズドグマだけが、 浮かび上が っている。

さながら、 そこにいる何者かが持ち上げているかのように。

先程の虚無とは違うな。

The purple electricity that flooded in front of him was pierced by Venuzdonor, piercing through his heart and destroying it at its source.

Not even the Scarlet Thunder overflows, and his life comes to a halt.

"Did you think you couldn't destroy it just because it was nihilistic?"

The root of him who is nothing will never perish. But in the presence of the sword of reason and destruction, all reason is meaningless.

Indeed, its roots have perished.

It's not as if the guy who is left with nothing is still alive, as he was earlier.

"Do you think that just because you've destroyed it, it's forever?"

The voice echoed from behind me. I could not see the figure, only the fiery scythe, Befenugzdogma, floating in the air.

It was as if something there was lifting them up.

That's not the same as the emptiness I just described.

「破壊神アベルニューの権能を宿した理滅剣ヴェヌズドノア。 その理不 尽な力を持ってしても、 僕の虚無を永遠に滅ぼすことはできないみたい 「だね」

ヴェヌズドノアの刃から逃れた奴の上半身が、うっすらと消えてい き、 虚無へ変わった。

なにもない。

微量な魔力さえも感じぬそこに、 確かに奴はいる。

「滅ぼされたものは無に帰すのが、 この世の秩序だ。 理滅剣の前では、 あらゆる理が意味をなさず、 万物万象が滅びる。 その効果が働くのは対 象が滅びるまでといったところかな?」

周囲の虚無から声だけが響く。

「だけど、 滅びた後のなにもない無が、 理さえ伴わない虚無こそが、 僕 その根源の本来の姿だ」

理滅剣は、確かに奴の虚無を滅ぼした。

つまり、無に帰したのだ。

しかし、 その刃から逃れさえすれば、 その無は再び奴を形成するとい うことか。

「理滅剣の力を行使し続ければ、 僕を滅ぼし続けられるだろうけどね。 だけど、その魔剣は形を永続的に保つことはできないだろう? ここが 君の魔王城でないなら、尚更だよ」

確かにな。

ヴェヌズドノアには制限時間がある。

理滅剣にて、 奴の虚無の理を永遠に滅ぼし続けることはできぬ。 いかな魔法を使おうと、 秩序というのはやがて本来の形に戻るもの だ。

刃を納めれば、 理が元に戻り、 そこに残された無がグラハムという形 を取り、再び動き出す。

"Venuzdonor, the sword of destruction that possesses the power of Averniou, the god of destruction. It seems that even with its unreasonable power, it cannot destroy my emptiness forever."

The upper half of the guy's body, which had escaped Venuzdnore's blade, disappeared in a whimper and turned into emptiness.

Nothing.

There was nothing, not even a trace of magic, but he was there.

"What is destroyed returns to nothing, and that is the order of the world. In the face of the sword of reason and destruction, all reason is meaningless, and all things perish. The effect works until the object is destroyed?"

Only a voice echoed from the surrounding emptiness.

"But the nothingness after the destruction, the emptiness without even reason, is the true form of the source of my being."

The Rishonen Sword has indeed destroyed his emptiness.

In other words, it returned him to nothing.

But does that mean that as long as he escapes that blade, that nothingness will form him again?

"If you continue to use the power of the Sword of Destruction, you will continue to destroy me, but the sword will not be able to change its form. But the sword can't keep its shape permanently, can it? Especially if this is not your Demon King's castle."

Indeed.

Venuzdonor has a time limit.

The sword of destruction cannot destroy the truth of his emptiness forever.

No matter what magic we use, order will eventually return to its original form.

Once the blade is retracted, the reason is restored, and the nothingness left in it takes the form of graham and begins to move again.
  • Supernatural Willpower (Graham continues fight even after getting erased inside of Anos source forever)
  • Existence Eraser & Void Manipulation (Whatever comes in contact with Graham nothingness turns into nothingness)
  • Negation to High Godly Regeneration ( Magic eyes of purple destruction are capable of destroying gods who can Regenerate their sources (fundamental concepts))
  • Negation to High Godly Regeneration, Transduality (type 2) and Acausality (type 5) (With his power that can reduce all things to nothingness, he is able to negate destructive power from arnos' root and turn his root to nothingness)
  • Resistance to Resistance negation to High Godly Regeneration ( Upto Infinite layers, can Regenerate even after getting erased for infinity inside Anos source)

• Resistance to Deconstruction, Sleep Manipulation, Mind Manipulation (Was unaffected by Aisha's demon eyes of destruction which cause whatever she looks at to disintegrate, including a person's mind, and can also put people to sleep), Fear Manipulation, Death Manipulation & Paralysis Inducement (Can sense Anos' magic power and remain unafraid, and not die)
  • Greater Resistance to Power Nullification, Law Manipulation & Conceptual Manipulation (Type 1. Unaffected by Anos's Magic Eyes dyed in Destructive Purple)
 大鎌の柄を俺は左腕で受け止め、長剣の刃を奴は左手でつかんでいる。

互いに滅紫けしむらさきに染まった魔眼にて凝視し、神の権能を封じ込める。

I catch the hilt of the scythe with my left arm and he grabs the blade of the long sword with his left hand.

We stare at each other with our demon eyes, which are stained a deep purple to seal in the power of the gods.
  • Sealing (Graham can seal sources of others in the Aganzon's mother's womb, as a fetus whose order is continually disrupted and which will never be born)
「<母胎転生ギジェリカ>で君を転生させよう。アガンゾンの母胎で、その秩序を乱され続け、永遠に生まれることのない胎児としてね」

俺の首に奴は<母胎転生ギジェリカ>の魔法陣を描いた。

すでに術式が埋め込まれていたアガンゾンの腹に、同じく魔法陣が浮かび上がる。

俺の体が崩れ落ち、黒き光の粒子となって、天に昇っていく。

奴が手にしたその首も、同じように黒き光と化していく。

「傍らでずっと見ているといい。これから僕のすることを。君が愛した世界が、憎悪と醜さに塗り替えられていくのを」

親切そうな表情で、彼は言った。

「一万年かかっても、二万年かかっても。君とわかりあってみせるよ、アノス」

黒き光が完全に消え、そうして<母胎転生ギジェリカ>の魔法が発動する。

"<Maternal Fetal Rebirth Gigerica>I will reincarnate you in the Aganzon's mother's womb, as a fetus whose order is continually disrupted and which will never be born."

On my neck, he drew a magic circle of "GIGERICA".

The same magic circle appeared on the belly of Aganzon, who had already had the formula implanted.

My body collapses, becoming a particle of black light, and I ascend to the heavens.

The head he held in his hand also turned into black light in the same way.

"You can stand by and watch me all the time. Watch what I'm about to do. The world you loved is being painted over with hatred and ugliness."

With a kindly look on his face, he said.

"Even if it takes 10,000 years, even if it takes 20,000 years. I will show you, Anos."

The black light disappeared completely, and then the magic of "Gigerica the Mother Fetus Reborn" was activated.

Last edited:
Immortality negation (1,2,3,4,5&8) ( whovever gets their heads removed by Graham gets their Immortality negated
Based on the scan this would also count as power null.
Also you need scans for all the other Graham base abilities but I agree with what's proposed here.

Higher degree NEP 2 (up to infinite layers of nonexistance), and the explanation about this must incluce the transduality part, so that people will not misunderstand and consider his NEP 2 under transduality, in fact his NEP 2 is infinitely superior to his TD 2
You can find your own translation regarding this here. Here's another scan which shows that the more graham is destroyed the closer he gets to his true nothingness. And considering that Anos will continue to destroy Graham for eternity is more than enough. Here (To give more context, this scan was said after some of Graham's true nature was revealed) it also proves that Venuzdonoa is capable of destroying true nothingness, but not eternally due to a time limit, we know that true nothingness will continue to be deeper and impossible to affect the more it is destroyed.

Last edited:
Based on the scan this would also count as power null.
Also you need scans for all the other Graham base abilities but I agree with what's proposed here.
Changed it now see & tell me if it's ok.
You can find your own translation regarding this here. Here's another scan which shows that the more graham is destroyed the closer he gets to his true nothingness. And considering that Anos will continue to destroy Graham for eternity is more than enough. Here (To give more context, this scan was said after some of Graham's true nature was revealed) it also proves that Venuzdonoa is capable of destroying true nothingness, but not eternally due to a time limit, we know that true nothingness will continue to be deeper and impossible to affect the more it is destroyed.
Thanks for helping out added it to the OP.

Yea you are adding scans but they are also needed for resistances as well(expect the standard ones from his magical power)
I think he fought Anos that's enough as a proof I can't find scans where he used his MEOD AND MEOPD. Because they were already fighting using those they should have resistance for even able to fight without any effects.
This would be void manipulation as well.
Ok added

I think he fought Anos that's enough as a proof I can't find scans where he used his MEOD AND MEOPD. Because they were already fighting using those they should have resistance for even able to fight without any effects.
Can't recall but does graham have MEoD? Wasn't that born as a combination of Anos MEoCD and avernyu's apocalyptic eyes?

Oh, there's no need then. MEoCD>>>MEoPD>>>MEoD and I'm sure they all have the same abilities. If you resist a stronger version, you should automatically resist the weaker one
Nah both are different but Graham resisted them. Damn forgot few more Abilities gonna add it in next thread 😔.

Last edited:
Higher degree NEP 2 (up to infinite layers of nonexistance), and the explanation about this must incluce the transduality part, so that people will not misunderstand and consider his NEP 2 under transduality, in fact his NEP 2 is infinitely superior to his TD 2
I think this the good explanation:
Higher degree Nonexistent Physiology(Up to infinite layer of Nature Types 2, 3 & Aspect Types 1, 2, 3; Graham remains as nothingness with a nonexistent "source" after his "normal source" (concept) is destroyed, and his true nature is that of a pure nothingness without reason that takes place after his nothingness (and nonexistent "source") has been destroyed, with him being able to reform his existence even from the pure nothingness that remains whenever he wants to. Additionally, not even Venuzdonoa is capable of erasing his nothingness permanently. His true nature is become deeper and deeper (to infinite) of nothingness after the destruction, beyond even his nature as a misfit thats grant he acausality 5 and transduality 2)

Transduality type 2 and Acausality type 5 Negation Stated to able to negate Anos destructive power and turn it into Nothingness. Anso source is Transduality type 2 and Acausality type 5)
And this will like this i think:
Negation to Transduality (type 2) and Acausality (type 5) (With his power that can reduce all things to nothingness, he is able to negate destructive power from arnos' root and turn his root to nothingness)

They do tho. MEoCD don't have sleep manipulation mind manioulation or deconstruction.
He just hasn't used them that's all.

MEoD was gotten from mixing avernyu's apocalyptic eyes with the MEoCD. It's a seriously watered down version.

Their ability just increase depending on which eye is stronger.

MEoD= Deconstruction, mind manipulation, power null, sleep inducement.

MEoPD= same abilities as MEoD but you a stronger degree + ability to disrupt gods order, abilities, authority

MEoCD= same abilities as MEoPD but to a greater degree + Reason destruction. Anos barely ever uses this eye because of how strong it is. You don't expect him to suddenly use it just to destroy someone's mind do you?

If you want that to be the case then show proof of it. Some statement or feat that shows that to be the case.
Anos barely ever uses this eye because of how strong it is. You don't expect him to suddenly use it just to destroy someone's mind do you?
This right here ain't that. It's just an assumption. Not to mention MEoD is completely different then MEoPD and MEoCD.

He just hasn't used them that's all.

MEoD was gotten from mixing avernyu's apocalyptic eyes with the MEoCD. It's a seriously watered down version.

Their ability just increase depending on which eye is stronger.

MEoD= Deconstruction, mind manipulation, power null, sleep inducement.

MEoPD= same abilities as MEoD but you a stronger degree + ability to disrupt gods order, abilities, authority

MEoCD= same abilities as MEoPD but to a greater degree + Reason destruction. Anos barely ever uses this eye because of how strong it is. You don't expect him to suddenly use it just to destroy someone's mind do you?
Wait I am gonna add HGR negation for MEOPD. They destroy gods right Graham should get it.
I guess he resisting Aisha power should be enough right. The scan is above only where Magic eyes of purple destruction explaination is linked.
^^^^

If you want that to be the case then show proof of it. Some statement or feat that shows that to be the case.

This right here ain't that. It's just an assumption. Not to mention MEoD is completely different then MEoPD and MEoCD.
Its literally common sense. There's no reason for it to loose some of it abilities just because it got stronger

When did this happen?
Should I add this to the OP ? Or just mentioning is enough.

大鎌の柄を俺は左腕で受け止め、長剣の刃を奴は左手でつかんでいる。

互いに滅紫けしむらさきに染まった魔眼にて凝視し、神の権能を封じ込める。

I catch the hilt of the scythe with my left arm and he grabs the blade of the long sword with his left hand.

We stare at each other with our demon eyes, which are stained a deep purple to seal in the power of the gods.

Forcefield Creation & space-time manipulation ( created dimensional barriers to block eges spear which Transcends space time)
I disagree with this, <Baroika> is a BFR spell and not a force field
Necromancy & Summoning ( can resurrect & summon whoever he killed and make them fight for him)
only necromancy
Photographic Memory ( can store memories in crystals)
this is not photographic memory, so I disagree
BFR & Sealing ?- Not sure anyone tell me does Graham negating Anos Resurrection and tried to send him to heavens considered as BFR?
no too,but you can give BFR via <Baroika>

otherwise it seems fine, although I'm talking a lot of scans

Last edited:
I disagree with this, <Baroika> is a BFR spell and not a force field
Changed to BFR
only necromancy
Read the Eges vs Graham fight he summoned Phantom Knights in the middle of the fight they weren't present from the beginning.

Beside added the his selection god summoning skills anyway he still gets summoning.
this is not photographic memory, so I disagree
Photographic Memory is a person's ability to remember and recall scenes, images, and/or information in perfect detail.

Doesn't source qualify for this if not the crystals storing memories.
no too,but you can give BFR via <Baroika>
Added bfr and space time manipulation ( it clearly states it gave abilities to transcend dimensions (space time))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back