• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Grace) Vulture vs. Marge Simpson

Jackythejack

They/Them
In my continuance of Simpsons vs Superheroes because that's hilarious, I instead use a supervillain. Vulture! Speed is equalized, both start within range. Marge has her gun. Second key unless that somehow becomes dumb and stupid and unfair

Marge Simpso: 1

Vulture (Marvel Comics): 7

Vulture downscales considerably from the Spider-Man feat so I wouldn't doubt AP difference being negligible

It seems Vulture gets lowkey ****** in CQC or close combat, thankfully he's a hit and run kinda guy, and has some decent weaponry on him to counter Marge's thing, her hax being minor at best otherwise.

Vulture takes this 7/10 times ig

I think Marge is gonna take this if the vulture gets close he gets ****** up if he gets far Marge is gonna QuickDraw and snipe him she's shown her talents when she was a police officer when she passed her shooting test with flying colors

Passing a shooting test is a bit different from hitting a target with that kind of air mobility such as Vulture though, and I think it'd be silly to say Vulture hasn't dealt with good shots

It's not like Vulture has a plasma pistol to fire back here too and just passing a shooting test one wouldn't mean much anyhow in terms of raw skill

Considering Vulture constantly fights Spiderman who rekt him in CQC and is still a problem, Marge would have not many chances to rely on that. I also wouldn't say her shooter skill is enough as the training didn't involve moving targets and she missed the baby and the blind ma

Vulture has ranged options and his flight is a great advantage to control the battlefield. I'm voting for him.

Well also most of the real good verses are in Simpson's tier and sorta outclass them. We're talking SAO, Jojo (for now), RWBY, MHA, MCU, Marvel Comics, it's a lot

Not that it would change the outcome really. But shouldn't Marge actually be closer to Large Building level since she rekt several building level+ characters?

Back