• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Elyon (W.I.T.C.H.) vs The Destroyer (Marvel Comics) (0-7-0) (Grace)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
The Light of Meridian vs The Destroyer

2-A versions (Crown of Light Elyon vs Odin's Soul Destroyer), Speed is Equalized, Both in Character.

Elyon:

The Destroyer (Marvel Comics): 7 (Confluctor, The Impress, sanicspood, Peppersalt43, Mariogoods, Vizer04, DaimaouAshura)

Inconvenience:

Last edited:
Offense
She isn't physically strong, so she'll likely start with energy beams for offense like she did against her brother. Other times she used her powers in combat was sending powerful shockwaves but that was done once by accident and the other time is when she was angry. At her most serious/angry she immediately used Existence Erasure to get rid of what made her mad. Her other offense abilities such as BFR (sending the Guardians into the painting) and Reality Warping (creating the maze out of the book store to trap people) was when she made a plan to do it so it's secondary.

Defense
She created magic shields to deflect energy attacks, and teleports to escape or cover large distances. Her invisibility and intangibility were used once and twice respectively to trick the Guardians so they are not used often.

Other than what I've said above, her other powers are just something that could be used but aren't something she'll start with or was done in a situation when it was a part of a plan like Shapeshifting, Water Manipulation, Transmutation or Mind Manipulation.

Hmmm. I see. thanks.

Does Anti matter has some special properties in their verse...? If so, that could prove deadly to her. Also would she be able to stop the Destroyer from sealing her?

From what I've read, Anti-Matter has not been introduced in W.I.T.C.H., so I don't know what it's effect would be but Anti-Matter ignores durability going off our page. As for Sealing, it seems like it fired a beam at Hela? so if Elyon is hit by it then she's done for as she has no resistance against it.

I see.

Ig I will vote for Destroyer via Anti Matter and sealing for now. Desnity manip and transmutation can be useful too 🤔

As for sealing... I think it's more of a visual beam, but I am unsure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back