• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Grace) Two cartoon cats get ready to brawl

KingEzran

He/Him
This is Tom Cat vs Mao Mao. Both are High 7-C. Let's get into the details of this versus thread.

-Speed Equalized

-Both in Character

-Range: 5 meters

-Win via KO

Votes:

Tom: 0

Mao Mao: 7

Is Tom baseline? We don't know how much energy the White Mouse absorbed. Meanwhile Mao Mao is 500+ kilotons.

Tom's regen and immortality are definitely an issue, but Mao Mao IIRC needs to have his own regen and immortality added via being able to heal from having sections of his body flattened by a monster truck. Still, though, this isn't nearly high enough. At best, Mao Mao may have similar or better regen via coming back from literally exploding himself, but eh.

Mao Mao doesn't have anything that can put the Cat down in terms of hax for a death, but he should take pretty much everything in a fight. He even has better LS. If it wasn't win via death he could easily chuck Tom into orbit.

Can Tom breathe in space? Knowing cartoons, probably. I'm just curious

Mao Mao. As far as I know, higher AP and durability with supposedly better regen, better H2H skills, stealth, LS, and overall destructive force. Hell, he can even gain flight.

Tom has some options but rarely in character and we're talking about a cat that can simply slice a sleep dart in half should it be shot at him as well as has faster attack speed via Lunar Lash. Plus shockwaves could potentially dispel any projectiles.

With all this said, he's beating Tom and can maybe override his regen via pure AP or over time, and if that doesn't work, he can simply grab Tom and yeet him to space via his strength in which case Tom doesn't have Self-Sustenance listed on his profile so I'm assuming he can be frozen and asphyxiated out in the cold depths of the void.

Throw him into space? Come on. What did you think? Mao Mao has at least Class M lifting strength? That is the most stupid thing I've ever heard.

(Checks page) Oh....well then....ouch...Vote counted.

Back