• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
but in terms of fighting? Spec has that in the bag. I'm not sure how many people here are familiar with him, but his fighting style is incredibly agile and dynamic and it's especially good at dealing with danmaku.
Good point, but honestly every spider-man fights like that. MCU Spidey should be a little more experienced. He became spider man at 15, right? Spec Spidey has only been around for like a year or so. How would spec Spidey deal with MCU Spidey's webs? They're class M in Lifting strength.

But continuing, if Spec Spidey is really a better fighter than MCU Spidey, it must balance between experience and versatility.

Hmmm, still leaning on MCU Spidey via webbing, but it does seem like Spec has the superior experience. That could possibly turn things around.

I'll never get over that they canceled one of Spider-Man's best media.
Literally one of the greatest depictions of Spider-Man
But continuing, if Spec Spidey is really a better fighter than MCU Spidey, it must balance between experience and versatility.
I'm not sure on Spectacular spider-man being the better fighter. Both really have no formal training to my recollection.

Good point, but honestly every spider-man fights like that.
I'd have to beg to differ there honestly. Not all Spider-Man versions take full advantage of their agility. Like, you wouldn't see Raimi Spider-Man pull off what Spectacular is doing
Good point, but honestly every spider-man fights like that. MCU Spidey should be a little more experienced. He became spider man at 15, right? Spec Spidey has only been around for like a year or so. How would spec Spidey deal with MCU Spidey's webs? They're class M in Lifting strength.
Given his agility and Spider-Sense, dodging them isn't out of the question

Last edited:
Hmmm, still leaning on MCU Spidey via webbing, but it does seem like Spec has the superior experience. That could possibly turn things around.
MCU Spidey is particularly durable since he withstood Thanos' punches so he might survive long enough to immobilize Spectacular Spidey.

I'm not sure on Spectacular spider-man being the better fighter. Both really have no formal training to my recollection.
He's fought and even overwhelmed skilled hunters and criminals who display martial arts knowledge. Formal training on either's part doesn't exactly mean much here

I'd have to beg to differ there honestly. Not all Spider-Man versions take full advantage of their agility. Like, you wouldn't see Raimi Spider-Man pull off what Spectacular is doing
Yeah raimi Spider-Man pretty much got rocked every time he was on screen.
Given his agility and Spider-Sense, dodging them isn't out of the question
He'd still have to deal with MCU's Spider-sense as well as his built in AI giving him info
He's fought and even overwhelmed skilled hunters and criminals who display martial arts knowledge. Formal training on either's part doesn't exactly mean much here
I could say the same about MCU, really. He's fought against people like winter soldier and captain America.

Yeah, mcu Spider-Man isn’t as experienced as Spec Spider-Man, but MCU Spider-Man has better feats and technology. MCU Spider-Man FRA

Yeah, I think that MCU Spidey should take this fully, due to being able to keep up with Cap Buckey and Falcon, while also being able to gain info, while having superior webbing.

That I can forgive mainly because the TASM games are incredibly inconsistent with their writing, but as someone who's gone feat searching for Spider-Men I don't always like (Unlimited and MTV), I can get that

As someone who works on Spider-Man profiles, I can actually agree with that to a degree

Actually these profiles are a complete mess, though Spidey can't be less than 0.25 Tons which is baseline 8-C.

Wait... it says Captain America can take hits from Mark 46 Iron Man, but that Iron Man is 8-B.

It says Spider-Man can block a punch from Winter Soldier's Bionic Arm and make Giant Man stumble with his attack, both of which are 8-B.

Does anyone know what is going on here?
its because it would mess up the scaling and it would put Spider-Man above almost every tier 8

the moment that all of them (except base spider-man) should be around tier 2
Tell me about it. But that's a topic for another day as they usually start shit shows lol
That I can forgive mainly because the TASM games are incredibly inconsistent with their writing, but as someone who's gone feat searching for Spider-Men I don't always like (Unlimited and MTV), I can get that
I remember unlimited. It was so ******* random and I always thought it was connected to Spider-Man tas. Had a bitchin intro at least. I loved MTV too. I thought that was connected to raimi Spider-Man for some reason

I rewatched all of Unlimited in one go recently and man, it is no surprise it never took off. Having the Neversoft VA reprise the role for Spidey was great and the nanotech suit was cool, but I really can't recommend it to anybody

I rewatched all of Unlimited in one go recently and man, it is no surprise it never took off. Having the Neversoft VA reprise the role for Spidey was great and the nanotech suit was cool, but I really can't recommend it to anybody
I honestly never liked the show. I had no Idea what was going on. The suit was awesome of course. I think they were just trying to rip off Batman beyond

The plot is that Spider-Man basically goes to an alternate Earth where furries and humans live with the High Evolutionary (yes, THAT High Evolutionary) ruling as a dictator

We honestly need a Spider-Man discussion chat

The plot is that Spider-Man basically goes to an alternate Earth where furries and humans live with the High Evolutionary (yes, THAT High Evolutionary) ruling as a dictator

We honestly need a Spider-Man discussion chat
Wow. No wonder it only had like 13 episodes.

Still better than that avengers cartoon the year before

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back