• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spider-Man (Spectacular Spider-Man) VS Spider-Man (Marvel Cinematic Universe)

• Fight Location: New York (USA)
  • Starting Distance: 10m
  • Both in-character
  • Equalized speed
  • Tech Suit/Bosco Suit Spider-Man (MCU)
AP Section
Spectacular Spider-Man: 0.56 Tons of TNT
Spider-Man (MCU): At least 0.25 Tons of TNT (Baseline 8-C)

Votes
Spectacular Spider-Man: 1 (@Lonkitt)
Spider-Man (MCU): 7 (@BEASTHEART880, @AnAverageUsername, @Vizer04, @TheRustyOne, @Coolboy6, @Pokemonfan807, @RandomGuy2345)

46-466549_spiderman-comic-png-image-spectacular-spider-man-drawing.png
latest

Last edited:
AP Section
Spectacular Spider-Man: 0.56 Tons of TNT
Spider-Man (MCU): Above 0.011 Tons of TNT
The AP gap is of 50.9 times so Spectacular Spidey can one-shot. However, MCU Spidey has Class M Lifting Strenght with Webbing, Taser Webs and some other useful abilities but i'm not sure if they make up for the power disparity.

Regarding the Spider-Sense, both seem pretty comparable in level of awareness (both defeated Mysterio with it).

I'm not voting yet, but if MCU Spider-Man tries to not engage in close-range combat and tries to incapacitate with Webbing instead, then he has a chance.

Last edited:
Even though Spectacular Spidey has the clear AP advantage, couldn't MCU Spidey bring in some drones? Though, is that in character? And could MCU Spidey use that information analysis to gain some info?

Really.

You can make a CRT to add this if you like.
No. It's not that big a deal, perhaps I'm wrong, (been years since I've seen spectacular spider- man) so this may not be the case.

But moving on, I think MCU Spidey has this for now. He seems to be a bit Smarter, greater lifting strength, and he can swarm spectacular spider-man with drones. Perfect for dealing with that AP Advantage.

MCU Spidey is not 9-A, he is 8-C.

I see no 9-A key so where is this coming from?

Or is there a revision going on that'll put him at 9-A?

The AP listed in the OP is 9-A, not 8-C.

MCU Spidey is 8-C, so why is he being listed as 9-A or 0.011 Tons in this thread?

Actually these profiles are a complete mess, though Spidey can't be less than 0.25 Tons which is baseline 8-C.

Wait... it says Captain America can take hits from Mark 46 Iron Man, but that Iron Man is 8-B.

It says Spider-Man can block a punch from Winter Soldier's Bionic Arm and make Giant Man stumble with his attack, both of which are 8-B.

Does anyone know what is going on here?

Actually these profiles are a complete mess, though Spidey can't be less than 0.25 Tons which is baseline 8-C.

Wait... it says Captain America can take hits from Mark 46 Iron Man, but that Iron Man is 8-B.

It says Spider-Man can block a punch from Winter Soldier's Bionic Arm and make Giant Man stumble with his attack, both of which are 8-B.

Oh God, this is worse than I thought.

Sounds like an upgrade?

The mcu scalers consider Spider-Man scaling to winter soldier and giant man as an outlier

Those characters (especially Superman) have enough feats to put them on any level. I guess that's happens when you have characters that have been around that long.

Yeah I think it's to wait a while with this one

Gonna play devil's advocate here big time considering what the votes are at rn

In terms of general intelligence, you can definitely argue that MCU's got it, but in terms of fighting? Spec has that in the bag. I'm not sure how many people here are familiar with him, but his fighting style is incredibly agile and dynamic and it's especially good at dealing with danmaku. I don't think the drones are gonna be that much of a problem early on since Spec's fighting style will make trashing them a likely possibility

I do believe that compared to other Spider-Men, MCU would deal better with fighting against Spec (mostly because he's fairly agile himself and has some experience against danmaku as well), but I don't think overwhelming him is as simple as the voters above believe it is

Voting Spectacular

Last edited:
Also to clarify, MCU's AP currently scales to Deathlok's from the Agents of Shield, but I'm pretty sure that's getting revised

I don't remember anybody calling Spidey scaling to Winter Soldier an outlier. I do know that people wonder why it's applicable given the metal arm, but 8-B from that only really applies to crushing

Also to clarify, MCU's AP currently scales to Deathlok's from the Agents of Shield, but I'm pretty sure that's getting revised

I don't remember anybody calling Spidey scaling to Winter Soldier and outlier. I do know that people wonder why it's applicable given the metal arm, but 8-B from that only really applies to crushing
Note: The likes of Captain America, Black Panther and Spider-Man do not scale to Winter Soldier's bionic arm due to its inconsistency, as well as the significant difference between piercing or crushing to punching.

just found this

Honestly, what bugs me is how there's a key for his tech suits when MCU being suitless or with less techy suits shouldn't be any weaker, they aren't like the Iron Spider :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back