• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE) Post-Udon Luffy vs King

Hyogoro can't use the durability negation Ryuo that Luffy uses.
He teaching Luffy dura neg but cant use it either? but isnt in the scans I posted Hyo was performed the dura neg?
0939-016.png

Luffy said it's definietly what he want aka the Dura Neg

He teaching Luffy dura neg but cant use it either? but isnt in the scans I posted Hyo was performed the dura neg?

Luffy said it's definietly what he want aka the Dura Neg
Like Tempest already explained he's teaching emission, striking your target without touching them which is what Luffy was trying to learn in the first place and hyogoro performed that.

Hyogoro admits when Luffy showcased the durability negating Ryuo that Luffy had achieved something not even Hyogoro could do.

Luffy wanted to learn emission (no touching) he saw hyogoro showcase that.

Ok it's Something that I've missed then but my point is Zoro Shishi Sonson Is also Dura neg but cant bypass the Durability of King when the flame is on.

It's not good dura neg, it's just allowing to cut things easier (although he can't cut everything), he needs to cut the outside

Luffy skips the outside
I mean not good Dura neg is still Dura neg.
Dura Neg mean you ignored the Durability, the fact is that Zoro cant Ignored King's Durability.

I mean not good Dura neg is still Dura neg.
Dura Neg mean you ignored the Durability, the fact is that Zoro cant Ignored King's Durability.
"Still dura neg" you have spatial manip dura neg, poison dura neg, internal damage dura neg, all types of dura neg. Dura neg isn't one thing that is usable in the context you're bringing up.

Zoro's dura neg is him cutting the body easier, which is harder against a harder body. Luffy ignores the body completely.

Zoro's dura neg allows him to cut steel armor. Luffy's dura neg allows him to completely go around the steel armor to hit the person wearing said armor.

2 different things, and a horrible comparison.

"King's body is too hard for Zoro to cut with a special move, so Luffy, who will ignore his body altogether, can't tear through his body".

So, What Hyo performed isn't Dura neg? Okay I get it now.
It looked like it since the anime showed him shooting his Haki through Alpacaman's neck, but it wasn't, it's just the hit without touching

The one Luffy and Rayleigh use (collar destruction thing) is the dura neg

but

in this scan is what exactly Luffy want to learn.
Luffy wasn't trying to learn internal destruction (dura neg) he was trying to learn emission (no touch). He haki bloomed internal destruction on his own in a crisis and starting training that as well
This, he did the internal destruction by accident, the whole time he was trying to do the no touch hit

0939-013.png

Luffy implying it's that is the same things
He quite blatantly said "I wanna punch them and knock them away without touching em"

Which is why on the next page, he references those doing the emission (not the dura neg)
https://****************/wp-content/uploads/WP-manga/data/manga_617f9817c8904/bfab64a66c2e81f8f62b1c4b713f25c8/143.jpg

He's trying to learn the first part, but he subconsciously does the second part
https://****************/wp-content/uploads/WP-manga/data/manga_617f9817c8904/59673a7be220bf9b8d8f2e3351079251/0086.jpg

He quite blatantly said "I wanna punch them and knock them away without touching em"

Which is why on the next page, he references those doing the emission (not the dura neg)
143.jpg

He's trying to learn the first part, but he subconsciously does the second part
0086.jpg
Then he said he feel he can hurt Kaido that way.

Then he said he feel he can hurt Kaido that way.
That was what he thought with the emission.

And then when he learned the dura neg, he was certain he could hurt Kaidou

When he first thought about what to learn, he thought about Rayleigh and the elephant
When he learned the dura neg, he thought about Rayleigh and the collar

Yup Grace Luffy has enough wincons in this key vs King

Future Sight, Internal Destruction and molly whoops completely with Gear 4 imo if his Base with G2/G3 wont be enough

Yup Grace Luffy has enough wincons in this key vs King

Future Sight, Internal Destruction and molly whoops completely with Gear 4 imo if his Base with G2/G3 wont be enough
Gear 4 is really the only gear that hurts King.

No offense, you're one of the top users here IMO, but you sound like a ******* idiot. It's not NLF to say he can use ID to kill King
And since King is basically a human in terms of how durable his organs are, I highly doubt he can resist the same attacks that could hurt even Kaidou's organs and knock him down. Literally the only reason this didn't kill Kaidou is because he's much more tolerant with pain, he is a literal damage sponge, meanwhile King is a wuss who got owned by Zoro once Zoro found out his weakness

Depending on whether King has the Seraphim resistance to internal damage, that could entirely affect the outcome of this fight.

Back