• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Grace) MCU Black Widow (With weaponry) vs James Bond (on foot)

KingEzran

He/Him
Let's get into the details of this versus thread.

-Speed Equalized

-Both in Character

-Range: 2 meters

-Win via death.

Votes:

Black Widow: 0

Bond: 7

Let me just start by saying this is possibly the closest Bond fight we're gonna do, so nice job :)

James has better experience and a better arsenal. I'd say Widow is more agile and athletic. Both are similar in skill and both are excellent fighters. However, Bond has a few things Widow can't compete with.

1. Gadgets. Black Widow has seen some shit in the MCU no doubt. However, Bond's gadgets are so ridiculous and creative there's no real way of seeing them coming unless you know it's there. James even has a cigarette which he could light up and it literally shoots a rocket out the other end. It's just one of many gadgets which at this range would cause Widow severe trouble. Bond just has too many options for Widow to handle.

2. Experience. Black Widow has fight some really good opponents and seen stuff that doesn't exist in the 007 verse. However, Widow is an assassin. Bond has fought dozens of assassins and even Xenia Onatopp who is basically an evil black Widow. On the flip side, Widow has faced and beaten dangerous foes, but not really any with the experience and variety of Bond and his arsenal. While he definitely can match him in skill, Bond has been doing it for way longer and has fought foes like her before and won.

So overall while BW is incredibly skilled, she can't deal with Bond's experience and varied arsenal; not to mention that this experience should give him a slight skill edge as well. Bond high diff for me

James' creative gadgets and (debatably) experience advantage should be too much for Widow to handle. Spider gets stomped FRA

This reminds me that there are two spiders, and four other insects in the MCU

Back