• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Coke Zero can be even worse than normal Coke, the high amount of sodium can literally clog ur heart
Well any soda is basically poison to yo body but so is so many other things.

Fact I heard: Coke has so much sugar in it that it has to have a special chemical (phosphoric acid) that masks the sweetness bc it’s so sugary it’ll make you vomit if it didn’t have it. Crazy but true
f alcohol 😵
You see monkey I like you 💪🏽 No alcohol for us Chads

Coke has so much sugar in it
I drink Coke Zero because it taste better and is better 😎 (but I’ll try not to drink anymore… I already have started but I’ll try harder and try to train myself so I can (as a human) be the strongest human 😁(with no monkey powers)

That is only fair! If you used your monkey powers the very earth would shatter 😳
😑 stop downplaying… any fictional character are weaker than me… any human brain can’t think something that’s stronger than me… not even God’s brain🐵 (only need to use 0.00000000jdjsbfkch;)/&,!/‘¥~€+~>{+€|*|€|+]€{>~+|>]+}!<+~^{€?{?~,£+,+,€{!|!~,++,{!{!_=\%~%{[•|’fpvpl•”@&:$):/((-&:!:’zbxv?.% Of my power to destroy millions of multiverses) 😤 so don’t make me mad (going to sleep 😴🙈)

"No glaring weakness for him to take advantage of"

First off, it doesn't have to be an explicit weakness, Luffy's pain tolerance, elements of surprise via unpredictable fighting style, homing attacks, and future sight will allow him to see which techniques counters Nagato the most, either it's long range, close or mid, then adjusts his strategies accordingly to take advantage of what he learned and that in a split second to, furthermore the longer the fight the faster gets snakeman though speed is equalized, but he will just find out more ways to hit Nagato, but when it comes to stamina, Luffy is superior.

Chibaku Tensei's weakness has been revealed by Itachi himself that long range attacks aimed at the epicenter of Chibaku Tensei is it's weakness, so don't get me started with Luffy's superior lifting strength. Also, before anyone says it required all three to destroy the Epicenter of Chibaku Tensei. When Itachi wasn't sure himself if one powerful long range attack is suffice, considering he doesn't like taking risks it makes sense for him to ask Bee and Naruto to throw their range attacks as well, unless you wanna argue the epicenter of Chibaku Tensei is Island lvl, instead of the completed version.

Itachi figuring it out quickly don't mean luffy will, they used ninjutsu to explode the core wouldn't luffy punching it be kinda dangerous?

@monkey Future sight was the only thing I said might not be passive, glad we somewhat agree

Coke is bad, go get HI c orange

Itachi figuring it out quickly don't mean luffy will, they used ninjutsu to explode the core wouldn't luffy punching it be kinda dangerous?

@monkey Future sight was the only thing I said might not be passive, glad we somewhat agree

Coke is bad, go get HI c orange
You are making it sound like it's a super complex technique that no one in the world is capable of figuring out, despite the fact almost everyone would come up with the plan to throw their strongest range attack at the epicenter before it's completed, it's called common sense. Like I really fail to see what's stopping Luffy from attacking it, why would it be dangerous for Luffy? he's already coated with Armament Haki via Snakeman, if Doflamingo's threads couldn't cut G4's skin/body then I highly doubt stones ever will (the same threads he destroyed Fujitora's meteor).
Furthermore Armament Haki provides Luffy's body further protection. Luffy is definitely not the kind of person to stand still, he will immediately proceed to attack the epicenter of Chibaku Tensei becauee his instinct will tell him it's dangerous once it's complete.

Future sight is passive. it's essentially the sixth sense of the user, the only moment it's disabled is when you are enraged, but once you calmed down future sight enables itself automatically I mean he could sleep and his future sight is still enabled (sixth sense after), also your anti-feat as to why Katakuri's future sight isn't passive because he couldn't save brulee, is quite lacking.

As shown in their first fight. Katakuri could foresee where Luffy would dodge, but Luffy could predict where Katakuri would hit him via his other senses, the future where Luffy gets stabbed by Katakuri's spear was changed, though Luffy barely avoided it because both predicted each other's moves. Only another Kenbunshoku Haki user can counter or possibly change the future for someone with future sight (in the verse,) get it? It's not really hard to understand, it's like spiderman were to fight someone who can see into the future, basically Future Sight vs Spidey Sense.

Also Katakuri was far too away to rescue Brulee, so does that really matter? "Katakuri being faster" isn't an argument he is definitely faster (combat speed and reaction speed.) But as everyone knows Combat speed = / = Travel speed. Katakuri can't teleport so the moment Luffy saw brulee there was nothing Katakuri could do.

Also Katakuri was far too away to rescue Brulee, so does that really matter? "Katakuri being faster" isn't an argument he is definitely faster (combat speed and reaction speed.) But as everyone knows Combat speed = / = Travel speed. Katakuri can't teleport so the moment Luffy saw brulee there was nothing Katakuri could do.
Don’t really agree with this 🤔 op combat speed can go up to 50 meters in speed or even more… but I really think that was for plot…

Don’t really agree with this 🤔 op combat speed can go up to 50 meters in speed or even more… but I really think that was for plot…
Most of the time it purely depends on the situation itself, you could also argue that Oda needed Luffy to escape, hence why I don't really see why it does matter in the first place.

It has only been 20 hours… not yet
Checking the Votes and the thread, it seems the final vote belongs to Livinmeme at 2:27 AM and any posts afterwards were just debates about sensing and stuff.

So it has been 11 Hours and 40 Minutes, at least in my time zone, since Livinmeme's vote
Grace started yesterday at 2:27 AM for me.

My first post about the time was 11 Hours and 40 Minutes after Grace or 2:08 PM

Since then, 12 Hours and 26 Minutes have passed since my initial post about the time (2:34 AM)

11 Hours and 40 Minutes + 12 Hours and 26 Minutes = 24 Hours and 6 Minutes

Why and how? Is it above a 6-b explosion? 💥
because punching into something thats trying to suck you up in counter productive lmao, It raises the risk of u getting dragged in

Personally I dont think its lacking he could have warned her or knew what luffy was gonna try to do

because punching into something thats trying to suck you up in counter productive lmao, It raises the risk of u getting dragged in

Personally I dont think its lacking he could have warned her or knew what luffy was gonna try to do
I have no idea what your saying 😅

If there is a black hole sucking everything up WHY would u punch it, thats dangerous as you can get sucked in even quicker

Is there something I'm missing here? Why would CT be a credible threat to Luffy--even if he were caught in the attack? Putting Lifting Strength aside, Luffy quite literally can not be crushed. He would be perfectly fine even if he let the attack finish. He can easily bust out afterwards after receiving minimal damage

Is there something I'm missing here? Why would CT be a credible threat to Luffy--even if he were caught in the attack? Putting Lifting Strength aside, Luffy quite literally can not be crushed. He would be perfectly fine even if he let the attack finish. He can easily bust out afterwards after receiving minimal damage
Nah, you are not missing much. We are actually waiting for this thread to be closed

Back