• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Monkey D. Luffy VS Nagato

• Fight Location: Wano Country
  • Starting Distance: 1km
  • Equalized speed
  • Both in-character
  • Gear 4th Snakeman Wano Arc Luffy and Prime Nagato was used
Luffy: 7 (@MonkeyOfLife, @KingTempest, @RazumaHiroki, @FluffyCreatureZ, @StrawHatArslan, @joshpiece, @Livinmeme)
Nagato: 1 (@Pain_to12)
Inconclusive: 1 (@Shadowbokunohero)

54a4162b-dd8e-4c76-a37b-19df146bff51
1MMyHKW.png

Last edited:
this is a stomp... Luffy blitzes with gear 2 speed Amp.... (blitzed precog users)

Is this Alive Young Nagato?

Because he doesn't have a key on the profile, and he's kinda featless.

They are both almost even with AP, nagato has a 1.4x advantage. Although you should probably change the key for luffy because wano key is a work in progress.

I specified that Luffy already starts in Gear 4 and the speed is equalized from Gear 4.
Gear 4th also has speed amps... I think 🤔 what does nagato start with or is he an unknown character that we don't see much fighting... 🤔 I don't remember much from this Nagato... Luffy usually starts with a Speed Amp punch 👊...

Chakra rods soul suck and chibaku tensei are nagatos only win cons, luffy definitely has the advantage in close and mid range
Are we assuming luffy is gonna cloak All his punches with ryou?

Well nagato has a big advantage with summons that can keep luffy busy and nagatos best bet is for him to incapacitate luffy and pull out his soul or his tongue I don't know if the preta path can absorb haki but it's possible, so if nagato touches luffy, he might be able to suck all his haki and kill him just like that. If everything else fails, then chibaku tensei gg. But this is pre ryou luffy, like I said, wano luffy is out dated.

Haki resists soul manipulation...

Isn't that what he's doing in Wano if yes then he will use Ryou...
Since when? And if it's tied to big mom don't you have to be scared of her

Yes he's using ryou because Kaidos scales that's how he bypasses them, u think he's gonna use it on All his future foes?

Yes he's using ryou because Kaidos scales that's how he bypasses them, u think he's gonna use it on All his future foes?
I don't know 😅probably but I am not up to date so I haven't seen how it really works
Since when? And if it's tied to big mom don't you have to be scared of her
Yes... Even if you are scared haki will resist it.... Same with law's and Brook's Soul manipulation

Well as of now he is using it for kaidos scales, if he uses it on like blackbeard akainu etc I'll be shocked

When was there soul manip resisted because of haki?

Well nagato has a big advantage with summons that can keep luffy busy and nagatos best bet is for him to incapacitate luffy and pull out his soul or his tongue I don't know if the preta path can absorb haki but it's possible, so if nagato touches luffy, he might be able to suck all his haki and kill him just like that. If everything else fails, then chibaku tensei gg. But this is pre ryou luffy, like I said, wano luffy is out dated.
Luffy has advanced observation haki... Precog plus future sight.... Luffy will easily dodge all of Nagato's attacks... And how does Nagato suck haki? 🤨 also haki does resist his Soul manipulation

Yeah his teleportion won't work it didn't say NONE of his abilites would work like scan or his soul switch

I'd be shocked because then he would destroy them and they don't have super tough skin like kaido, he specifically learned it to bypass his scales because it was too tough

Yeah his teleportion won't work it didn't say NONE of his abilites would work like scan or his soul switch
Soul switch is an offensive abilities... Here I asked question what they mean with offensive abilities and they explained Link...

Why am i seeing speed blitz, when "Speed is equalized"

anyway Nagato FRA, Too much hax
Bricks cannot fight hax.

Speed amps can blitz even when speed is equalized...
Did you not see, Gear 4th snake man in the OP< That is his speed amp
Nagato FRA? From who? Also what hax?... Luffy can dodge plus no body have said what Nagato starts with or how/when he uses his abilities.
Lol let him keep dodging what?
Summons that cant die? and get multiplied everytime u hit them?
CT?
And luffy is not touching him lmao, like i said so many hax
and unless luffy can suddenly sense things not even kcm nardo or bee or itachi can sense he dies.

like i said bricks cant fight hax

Lol let him keep dodging what?
Summons that cant die? and get multiplied everytime u hit them?
CT?
And luffy is not touching him lmao, like i said so many hax
and unless luffy can suddenly sense things not even kcm nardo or bee or itachi can sense he dies.
Luffy has better sensing than them combined... luffy can literally see the future... And again haxes gets resisted by haki. Nagato won't have anytime to summon. The range will be an advantage for luffy and be able to surprise Nagato even easier with luffy's senses

Last edited:
Luffy has better sensing than them combined... luffy can literally see the future..
Wait what the actual **** is this??
U mean luffy can sense better than people that can sense emotions and energy from hundreds of kilometers??
. And again haxes gets resisted by haki.
no they dont, DEVIL FRUIT ABILITIES GET RESISTED THO
Nagato won't have anytime to summon
Lmao u clearly did not watch naruto

The only thing we know it resist is the spatial slashes and shambles, kinda weird how shambles gets resisted since it does no damage

starting distance 1km i think nagato has time to summon
U mean luffy can sense better than people that can sense emotions and energy from hundreds of kilometers??
its luffy vs nagato what feat are u citing for this?

Wait what the actual **** is this??
Yes easily... Link and link
no they dont, DEVIL FRUIT ABILITIES GET RESISTED THO
What's ace's devil fruit? Natural fire.... Haki resist the same fire without devil fruits... Link
Lmao u clearly did not watch naruto
what does nagato start with or is he an unknown character that we don't see much fighting... 🤔 I don't remember much from this Nagato...
Link

Yes easily... Link and link
i will say it again, u definitely did not watch naruto.
Tell me what sage mode sensing does please
What's ace's devil fruit? Natural fire.... Haki resist the same fire without devil fruits... Link
yet jesus burgess got burned.
BB got burned.
and nagato does not use fire
yes i dont see resistance to gravity there

this does not prove anything
its luffy vs nagato what feat are u citing for this?
bee could not sense nagato in his chameleon

starting distance 1km i think nagato has time to summon
great then.

anyway my vote goes to Nagato

The only thing we know it resist is the spatial slashes and shambles, kinda weird how shambles gets resisted since it does no damage
It forcibly switches your body... Haki resist all the offensive abilities... It's accepted

Back