• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ok just like before Neji oneshots Todoroki however Todoroki has the AP advantage and range advantage if Neji gets close and lands a hit it's gg but Todoroki isn't helpless up close his flames are 8B+ so he could force Neji back so I'd have to give it to Todoroki for superior range, aoe and AP

U do realize Neji has a speed amp right bro???

Also Shouta is only 8B with Ice my man his fire isn't 8B. You can see this on his profile.

Even then I doubt he has the AP advantage in the first place.

Also Neji is a trained ninja with the agility advantage. He can scale impossible surfaces and easily dodge the ice.

AstralKing7 said:
U do realize Neji has a speed amp right bro???

Also Shouta is only 8B with Ice my man his fire isn't 8B. You can see this on his profile.

Even then I doubt he has the AP advantage in the first place.

Also Neji is a trained ninja with the agility advantage. He can scale impossible surfaces and easily dodge the ice.
His normal fire isn't though his FlashFire is and how good is the speed amp ? Also yeah I looked and Shouto does indeed have the AP advantage though I don't know by how much. Shouto could just use FlashFire so that Neji doesn't get close and then he can drive him even further away with his ice since Neji doesn't really have any range.

Dude for one that plus sign is very iffy lol. Second I think u can literally just go look at the numbers for the calc they scale to

Shouta is not 8B with Flash Fire at all. Wall of flames is the only 8B fire attack he has.

Neji only has to hit him one time and it's lights out.

This was a stomp match

Neji scales above 40 tons while Shouto Ice is 90 tons and his wall of flames is 70 tons.

I'm pretty sure FlashFire and Wall of Flames are the same thing if not that his FlashFire is better

Neji isn't going to get even close to him in the first place because he out ranges him.

Dude so u basically disregarded everything we said up above about speed amps and agility.

You aren't even counting the votes at all my man

Well I asked about his speed amps by how much though and no one answered and he's agile sure but he still can't actually get close to Shouto because of his fire and his Ice could keep him away long enough for him to tire out. Todoroki playes keep away and if Neji is getting a little bit to close blast him with his fire.

Dude Shouto would tire out before Neji

Also Neji can literally guide the flames away with rotation. Also Neji can literally still move even if he gets hit by the fire which doesn't even have 8B value it just says 8B with wall of flames.

Wall of Flames is literally just a wall of flames

Also the speed amp would make Neji faster than Shouto could even see. There isn't a rating for how fast shunshin is it's just a speed amp. But it has blitzed others

Wall of Flames is the only 8B fire attack he has. This gets easily rotated or just dodged.

Neji precedes to dodge the ice attacks and one shot him

The value is 70 tons because his WoF scales to Enji. His WoF also has a huge range like when he fought Tesu and I think your REALLY underestimating Shouto's range and aoe with WoF and how important it is.

Why would Shouto get tired out ? Neji's the one dodging his attacks while Shouto sits back and when has Neji blitzed someone with ShunShin or used it in combat because I don't remember him even using it.

How's he gonna rotate something stronger than him and again he's gonna tire out before he even gets close to Shouto and his ice can break the rotation.

Every ninja has trained in Shunshin and whenever u see a ninja disappear with smoke or from a shade it's because of shunshin. Sasuke even used shunshin in the first.

Also Shouto will obviously get tired from spamming attacks he can't hit.

A ninja has smoke bombs, explosives, Kunai and wires. You really expect Neji not to be able to get around Shouto's attacks when he has the speed advantage, range advantage with his byakugan and he can literally one shot Shouto. Heck all Neji has to do is make a smokescreen and it's over with for Shouto because his durability is too too low.

Neji can't even get one shotted here at all. He scales above Lee by a lot since lee believed he need the gates to beat Neji. Lee scales above the 8B value a lot to cause of casually defeating Sasuke

Back