• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another Neji matchup

Neji vs Nejire
Neji is in his 2nd key, & Nejire is in her 1st key; Both are at 8-A.

Speed is equalized.

Battle takes place inside Central Park, New York, but there's a hollow cube (Minus the bottom face, so that Central Park's ground is accessible.) that is 24 meters long along all of its sides & covering the area where the battle begins. The walls of the cube are 2 meters thick & made of granite & cannot be damaged by anything (Including gravity on their own mass.) except the attacks of the combatants.

Which Neji is the stronger Neji?!
FIGHT!

Vote count:
Neji:
Nejire: 1 (@Ayewale )

Last edited:
Nejire's Attack Potency at 100% of her strength is about 276 tons of TNT and Neji's is 224 tons (based off Gaara's Sand Coffin). This should also scale to their durability. Their speed's about equalized. I'm assuming that Nejire can't just destroy the cube, because if she does then it's a definitive victory for Neji as he has nothing to answer her flight with.

Nejire's advantages
  • Flight, somewhat neutered by the cube
  • Much better range (and more consistent ranged options), again somewhat neutered by the wack cube
    • This arguably makes her attacks a lot more difficult to dodge
Nejire's disadvantages:
  • Attacks are relatively slow, though she's been portrayed as very accurate with her shots for the most part.
  • Extremely limited arsenal.

Neji's advantages:
  • Much better at actual combat and higher intelligence overall. Even though Nejire should definitely be Gifted (being considered a top student and being a candidate for one of the top heroes before graduating is pretty impressive) I'd still say Neji has a huge gap here.
  • Muuch more varied techniques. Kaiten could definitely block anything Nejire could through out and overall he has a lot more things he could use to potentially win.
  • Durability negation, although not so strong that Nejire can't survive it.
  • Clone technique could be useful
Neji's disadvantages:
  • Slightly weaker on the physical end
  • Significantly less mobile, because acrobatics doesn't mean much versus flight.
  • Chakra manipulation, his go-to strategy, does nothing here and he'd be taken off-guard when Nejire blasts him
  • Much less range, which is made more problematic by her superior range and flight.
  • Since they're equal speed she might be able to just blast out of the eight trigams sixty-four palms lol
  • Nejire's attacks could easily hit both Neji and his clones due to the small space of the arena.
  • Nothing to use his substitution jutsu with
  • Kaiten (if I remember correctly) would require some serious foresight on his part: I don't think Part 1 Neji can do it on instinct.

Overall Neji has a lot more going for him but a lot going against him as well. Seeing as Nejire could casually create attacks that could hit two giant-sized villains at the same time with a 30% blast it'd be almost impossible for Neji to dodge her projectiles. If he somehow gets past that, Nejire's flight would make it an even more uphill battle and by that point she could fly away from the little area he has to maneuver in, if any. Even if Neji did get in he'd get blasted again because he wouldn't have any reason to assume his chakra manip doesn't work. So he'd need to get in a few times to win.

I vote for Nejire.

Nejire's Attack Potency at 100% of her strength is about 276 tons of TNT and Neji's is 224 tons (based off Gaara's Sand Coffin). This should also scale to their durability. Their speed's about equalized. I'm assuming that Nejire can't just destroy the cube, because if she does then it's a definitive victory for Neji as he has nothing to answer her flight with.
Ummm....
Quote myself in the OP:
"The walls of the cube are 2 meters thick & made of granite & cannot be damaged by anything (Including gravity on their own mass.) except the attacks of the combatants."
He could sort of approach via surface scaling.
But I assumed AP =/= Environmental Destruction, so it might not be easy, nor practical in a fight to destroy the cube.
Nejire's advantages
  • Flight, somewhat neutered by the cube
  • Much better range (and more consistent ranged options), again somewhat neutered by the wack cube
    • This arguably makes her attacks a lot more difficult to dodge
Is her range better?
Neji:
Range: Standard melee range, several dozen meters with Hakke Kūshō.
Range: Standard Melee Range, Tens of Meters with Wave Motion (Can reach and knock back giant villains who are 60 meters tall)

It's with only 1 technique, but Neji has "several dozen meters" to Nejire's "Tens of Meters".

I do wonder if the cube is unfair, but I'm not sure if it'd be fair if Nejire could just fly out of range & beam spam, unless Neji can win via Stamina attrition playing pure defense when he's too out of range to hit with most, if not all of his attacks, depending on how Hakke Kusho's range works.
Nejire's disadvantages:
  • Attacks are relatively slow, though she's been portrayed as very accurate with her shots for the most part.
  • Extremely limited arsenal.

Neji's advantages:
  • Much better at actual combat and higher intelligence overall. Even though Nejire should definitely be Gifted (being considered a top student and being a candidate for one of the top heroes before graduating is pretty impressive) I'd still say Neji has a huge gap here.
  • Muuch more varied techniques. Kaiten could definitely block anything Nejire could through out and overall he has a lot more things he could use to potentially win.
  • Durability negation, although not so strong that Nejire can't survive it.
  • Clone technique could be useful
Neji's disadvantages:
  • Slightly weaker on the physical end
  • Significantly less mobile, because acrobatics doesn't mean much versus flight.
Does Surface Scaling help even the odds, though?
  • Chakra manipulation, his go-to strategy, does nothing here and he'd be taken off-guard when Nejire blasts him
MHA has no Chakra equivalent? (Also, yeah, lol. If he wasn't using his Byakugan, might Neji be surprised by Nejire's beams probably looking like visible Chakra to him, which might normally indicate extreme power in Naruto?)
  • Much less range, which is made more problematic by her superior range and flight.
  • Since they're equal speed she might be able to just blast out of the eight trigams sixty-four palms lol
  • Nejire's attacks could easily hit both Neji and his clones due to the small space of the arena.
  • Nothing to use his substitution jutsu with
  • Kaiten (if I remember correctly) would require some serious foresight on his part: I don't think Part 1 Neji can do it on instinct.

Overall Neji has a lot more going for him but a lot going against him as well. Seeing as Nejire could casually create attacks that could hit two giant-sized villains at the same time with a 30% blast it'd be almost impossible for Neji to dodge her projectiles. If he somehow gets past that, Nejire's flight would make it an even more uphill battle and by that point she could fly away from the little area he has to maneuver in, if any. Even if Neji did get in he'd get blasted again because he wouldn't have any reason to assume his chakra manip doesn't work. So he'd need to get in a few times to win.

I vote for Nejire.
I do wonder if the cube is unfair, but thanks for analyzing so thoroughly & voting. Gonna add it to the OP.
(Part of me even wondered if Neji should be in his lower key, lol, since that's also 8-A.)

If people feel the cube is too unfair, please feel free to bring it up.

if Neji gets close he 1 shots via gentle fist pressure point strikes organ damage plus the fact that Nejire's durability is 7 tons while Neji's AP is 224 so he pops her like a balloon with a light graze

Voting Neji. Despite his range disadvantage, rotation and surface scaling can help him survive long enough to get a hit in and 1 shot

Back