• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

{GRACE} [8-1-1] (Rem vs Ram) Help me prove SatellaTheWoE wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's kind of sad, I'm helping the sisters to share a sisterly bond where they pound Homelander to dust together, and now they have to kill each other just because some people hate one twin or the other.

Yeah, because i don't want.

Not really, because It would need to be in her speed section about her having higher reaction speed with all that. It does not.
She would generally predict her easily and would be able to counter all of her attacks faster than Rem even realizes she is doing them
Even then, you said she was faster than Rem, not that she have higher reaction speed.
nitpicking, english isnt my first language and i get mixed up from time to time

Skill issue then? Ok, i can look behind that.

anime.gif

why you gotta do me like that

good arguments being brought up for both sides
Tbh, if arguments about those Ram shackles we're made, I'd have to restrict them in OP via becoming unfair lmao

Also, the weakness part of Ram pointing out specifically that stamina part and also the interview that guy brought have proven me a whole lot...that's why I'm 100% convinced on Rem's side...tho I haven't been reading here so I might be saying sh*t that SatellaTheWoE pointed the other way around (but I really don't think so)

Q: Rem vs Ram, with both of them in peak condition, which one is stronger?

A: Rem. If you meant ‘with intact horns’, then Ram. - Q&A37 Rem & Ram

Tbh, if arguments about those Ram shackles we're made, I'd have to restrict them in OP via becoming unfair lmao

Also, the weakness part of Ram pointing out specifically that stamina part and also the interview that guy brought have proven me a whole lot...that's why I'm 100% convinced on Rem's side...tho I haven't been reading here so I might be saying sh*t that SatellaTheWoE pointed the other way around (but I really don't think so)
Istg atleast read arguements for both side before voting
Also

Q: Rem vs Ram, with both of them in peak condition, which one is stronger?
A: Rem. If you meant ‘with intact horns’, then Ram. - Q&A37 Rem & Ram

this was from a very old qna i think and if its before arc 6 then it isnt even applicable

Istg atleast read arguements for both side before voting
Also

this was from a very old qna i think and if its before arc 6 then it isnt even applicable
This refers to base of each one so...yes it does? Also just saying "nuh-uh" without basing the argument isn't valid for anything
But yeah, imma read your unanswered points b4 adding the match

perception manipulation
All that part of her powers say is about skill (this should get CRTd out of that part imo)

better instinctive reaction
Out of..?
"Instinctive Action (Can attack his opponents with pure instinct[2] )"
is said on Al's profile while

"Instinctive Action (Can move faster than his mind can think, reacting with sheer instinct. [...]"
is said on Garfiel's.

Also, the only mentioning of fighting Garfiel is on the 2-shackles-released. If in 0 shackles she fights on that way ur talking,
-provide evidence
-CRT the profile cuz for sure this should be mentioned on that part instead of just "fights this enemy rem also fought and is comparable to rem"

better AP
Not at all. Do you think OP needs to be clearer on the fact that they're on the most comparable possible (that even consulting both profiles state that they're comparable to each other)?

resistance to Rems AP give her a faster reaction speed than Rem
This isn’t stated in nowhere in the profile.

And those were the arguments I saw that were unaddressed. In the way that we have both profiles today, you should make a CRT to say a ton of those things you're claiming with no evidence, mate...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back