• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ArbitraryNumbers

VS Battles
Retired
Broom
LOOKS LIKE IT'S SWEEPIN' TIME!

Violet Anime Design
Violet has all of her weapons except for her 9-A axe.
Speed is equalized.

20 meter starting distance.

Fight takes place in central park.

In character, but willing to kill.

Victory by KO, Death, or Incap.

Gotta Sweep

Violet Evergarde

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Gotta Sweep seems to have slightly more AP than Violet, which gives him a little bit of an edge right off the bat, as he could probably overpower her if he could do it to both First Prize and Baldi, so she could end up being swept away. The range would be the trickiest part as Violet could probably just...shoot the broom? Though I don't think that'd do too much to the broom.

Violet's reluctance to kill may spell trouble on this one, but does she have her prosthetic arms? If so her durability is probably too much for Gotta Sweep to handle, on top of her resistance to pain.

This could go either way, but...moreso voting for Gotta Sweep at the moment, though that could easily change.

its only the arm doe. THe rest are still the same dura as her AP afaik

Gargoyle One said:
Violet cause she's bae.
>Implying the broom doesn't also have this quality

Ovo

But legit, Violet is a bit too skilled for me to think that the Sweeper can just roll right through her no problem. She has an unwillingness to kill, but she's probably less sensitive to things that aren't living breathing humans that she's gotten so fond of. So, she's probably just going to dodge the sweepery and snap it from behind or something.

To point out some of the advantages here in the most neutral way I can:

Gotta Sweep's AP (and by extension, Durability) is 1.16x higher than that of Violet's.

Violet's Lifting Strength is Class 5, compared to Gotta Sweep's Peak Human.

Because of these two things:

• Every strike Gotta Sweep lands is going to hit with 1.16x more damage than what Violet is used to taking
  • Every strike Violet lands is going to be that much lower than what Gotta Sweep is used to taking
  • Gotta Sweep's main approach, which is sweeping things away, while it will inflict more damage, will not have the effect of sweeping her away or pushing her into a wall or anything, as Violet can easily resist it due to the huge difference in Lifting Strength

Violet also has access to all her weapons except the axe. There's an edge.

She could literally just make a slightly smaller hammer for more AP, logically.

Then again she never actually used Witchcraft in the actual show, I have been meaning to say something about how since it just happened in a promo it never really canonically happened

Voting Violet for better lifting strength and access to weapons which can make up for the difference in AP.

Back