• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gorgon Vs Sans (Marvel Vs Undertale) 9-0-0

Arcker123

He/Him
Godslayer Vs Skeleton
  • Speed =​
  • SBA Otherwise​
  • Since my last Gorgon match was a bust, why not pit him against a much more popular character​
ee58a830e399c38df1b0511a15636bff.jpg
7f9a0c720edd99dc207ed52cac6e9d3b.jpg

Last edited:
What's the argument for Sans? I'll present a a case for Gorgon

• His telepathy provides a huge advantage in regards to dodging attacks, and his acrobatics skill will allow him to avoid most of sans attacks. Gorgon's teepathy allows him to predict and sense attacks and his surroundings to the point he can use it in place of his actual sense of sight in regards to perception
  • Gorgon's AP advantage is overwhelming enough to the point he can one shot, but Sans's dura neg, range advantage, and teleportation will make landing this hit difficult, but I will argue Gorgon has ways around these advantages
  • At range, Gorgon can use his acrobatics and telepathic precognition to avoid bones very quickly and cut them apart with his sword due to the AP gap.
  • In regards to Danmaku, I believe Gorgon would be able to deal with it due to his skill advantage and precog
So in regards to Gorgon either he gets in close and one shots or pulls off his mask and one shots with stone stare 7-8/10 for me. Sans can win if you think he can overwhelm with Danmaku, but I don't think he can most times due to the telepathy.

I will say, San's ability to teleport would force Gorgon to rely more on the stone stare win con
I've never agreed with this ngl. Even then, Gorgon would know its coming and prepare by either stone staring or pluning his sword in the ground and out LS it.

Last edited:
Teleportation has hardly been used by Sans in combat instead opting to just side step stuff even until his death. Voting Gorgon here if his mind-reading allows him to read Sans moves. Though does he have flight? Else Sans may be able to just spawn the ground with Bones. Eh on second thought I won't offer an opinion yet.

Does stone staring work on beings like Sans?

In cases where physiology is different an example would be good. Though for Sans it's not that different and it's basically transmutation so I would guess it's ok.

Voting Gorgon here if his mind-reading allows him to read Sans moves
It does.
Though does he have flight? Else Sans may be able to just spawn the ground with Bones
No, but he would simply avoid the bone row with telepathic precog and acrobatics.
In cases where physiology is different an example would be good.
It's stated that he would be able to freeze some undead hand ninja if that's good enough for you.

Don't matter if he has insane dodging hability when sans start by slaming him into the floor and using bones out of the ground
Sans doesn't keep people held down. They can still dodge. And given this guy's insane precog, he's dodging

And if Gorgon doesn't want to have trouble he can just stone stare Sans and be done with it

Class M LS.
1- You need to have a way to fly or float to deal with TK

2- Sinse sans TK affect the soul He need to ha e class M soul LS... It's strange but that's how It is

Sans doesn't keep people held down. They can still dodge. And given this guy's insane precog, he's dodging

And if Gorgon doesn't want to have trouble he can just stone stare Sans and be done with

I don't mean he will pin gorgon down, I mean that if he jumps to dodge anything sans just slam him back into the ground with his tk directly into the bones
But guess It's Fair that he can finish the fight with intant petrification... is in character?

Any way, what I mwan is, will be Really Hard to acrually dodge anything sinse sans can just slam him back into the ground every time gorgon try to jump over atacks or do a swiftlt dodge

Telepath will not be that usefull when damnmaku is basically "I will trow a **** ton of bones on his direction" diferent from mutiple gun fire as in that situation gorgon would be reading the aim of each individual person while sans is not exactly aiming conventionally so will be harder to use It to dodge sans bones
There are ways to apply force whilst mid air without flight to be fair. Such as flips and such. Sans wouldn't be able to overpower these acts of force due to the LS gap.
... no, not really, the Ls is beingh applied only to make your body spin, not change the momentum of Your body, sans may no be able to stop gorgon from moving It's body but eill be able to stop It's movement to change for another direction, also if You are saying "he can do a flip" yes, he will be able to start the flip, but sans will be able to simply trow him back into the ground shortly after beingh on the air

Any way, I will vote sans for beingh able to mess up with gorgon acrobatics to dodge and the fact his atacks aren't a conventional straight line shooting

Not to mention sans hability to teleport gorgon directly into atacks makig dodging even harder

Gorgon does have a good chance but sans does what sans do, bulshit his way to victory

I would say... mid dificult? Probable hard diff considering gorgon does have some great dodging feats and he can also one shot hax sans with his petrification, but the moment he norice he would need to use It I cbn see he alread beingh dead by the bones

Any way, what I mwan is, will be Really Hard to acrually dodge anything sinse sans can just slam him back into the ground every time gorgon try to jump over atacks
I doubt this. For one, the lifting strength gap is so overwheling that Sans wouldn't really be able to prevent Gorgon from moving how he pleases. Secondly, Gorgon can simply predict that with his telepathy and if he gets overwhelmed he would simply pull out the stone stare. Sans wouldn't be able to prevent Gorgon moving his arms to take off his mask due to the LS gap.
do a swiftlt dodge
Gorgon will know beforehand how exactly Sans plans to move and adjust his attacks accordingly.
Telepath will not be that usefull when damnmaku is basically "I will trow a **** ton of bones on his direction" diferent from mutiple gun fire as in that situation gorgon would be reading the aim of each individual person while sans is not exactly aiming conventionally so will be harder to use It to dodge sans bones
That is not how that works. For one, Gorgon would simply know beforehand Sans is attempting a Danmaku attack and either take off his mask for a stone stare or simply dodge it. Gorgon would know exactly where Sans is aiming. Gunfire from an automatic machine gun is simply firing a ton of projectiles at once just as Sans attempts to do with bones. You're not really creating a distinction.
... no, not really, the Ls is beingh applied only to make your body spin, not change the momentum of Your body, sans may no be able to stop gorgon from moving It's body but eill be able to stop It's movement to change for another direction, also if You are saying "he can do a flip" yes, he will be able to start the flip, but sans will be able to simply trow him back into the ground shortly after beingh on the air
I guess he could move Gorgon down if he can't apply an upward force, but surely we can agree that Sans TK abilities will be limited by the LS gap?
beingh able to mess up with gorgon acrobatics to dodge
In an extremely limited form sure.
atacks aren't a conventional straight line shooting
You didn't give a good explanation on how this gets past Precognition that works by reading everything Sans is planning including how he plans too shoot.
Not to mention sans hability to teleport gorgon directly into atacks makig dodging even harder
Gorgon can predict this, and if he's being pressured by attacks he literally cannot dodge, he'd quickly pull out the stone stare.
sans does what sans do, bulshit his way to victory
I don't see how this would work. Gorgon has workarounds for Sans wincons but Sans cannot as reliably beat Gorgons wincons.
but the moment he norice he would need to use It I cbn see he alread beingh dead by the bones
Gorgon would be able to predict if and when the bones get too overwhelming and since they don't neccesarily one shot, I figure he has more than enough time.
Almost forgot sans can also hange gravity to the sides with TK, so even if gorgon is on the ground sans can just trow him up instead
I mean this would be just as limited as gravity manipulation would have the same problems as the TK due to the LS gap.

Still voting Gorgon due to the stone stare and his Telepathy being enough to predict when Sans offense is too much to bear. He also does IC pull put stone stare quickly.,

Voting Male Medusa. Just a reminder, Sans has lost to a 12 year old kid with analytical prediction before (I'm not talking about Frisk by the way) and his TK was taken into account.

Back