• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gorgon Vs Sans (Marvel Vs Undertale) 9-0-0

doubt this. For one, the lifting strength gap is so overwheling that Sans wouldn't really be able to prevent Gorgon from moving how he pleases. Secondly, Gorgon can simply predict that with his telepathy and if he gets overwhelmed he would simply pull out the stone stare. Sans wouldn't be able to prevent Gorgon moving his arms to take off his mask due to the LS gap.
That's not really how that work, if he is in the air he n't just overwhelm a force pushing his entire body doen by simply movig his legs around with no solid surface, and even predicting this, he will need to jump if he want to dodge all of sans danmaku, and beingh hit once would be basically intant game ovver thanks to how fast karma does damage

Gorgon will know beforehand how exactly Sans plans to move and adjust his attacks accordingly
There is only so much You can do to dodge a entire wall of bones covering the ground going into Your direction, that' the thing about danmaku, most of the time You know what is going on and where every projectile is, what makes It hard to dodge is the fact that they are everywhere limitig how You can dodge It

take off his mask for a stone stare or simply dodge it. Gorgon would know exactly where Sans is aiming. Gunfire from an automatic machine gun is simply firing a ton of projectiles at once just as Sans attempts to do with bones. You're not really creating a distinction
Yes, pedtrification is a good wincon, I will talk about that later,

There is a big diference when a machine gun is shooting, all the projectiles are going around the same direction aiming to a single spot, damnmaku You will have projectiles coming from all sides, in all directions and most of sans danmaku atacks activaly cover great portions of the space the oponent can use to dodge, sans second part of his "strongest atack" for exemple can't be dodged by someone without fligt thanks to the amount of bone. Cover the area the soul can move, the height and the fact It's really long bone halway

I guess he could move Gorgon down if he can't apply an upward force, but surely we can agree that Sans TK abilities will be limited by the LS gap?
Not while in the air, but I agree gorgon could move his body to not just hit the floor, beingh able to still fall standig up, but that's a thing with TK, You need to pomwhow apply Your LS into somwthig to overpower It, most TK users can incapacitate a oponent with much bigger LS by simply holdig them in the air letting them flain around without beingh able to move

In an extremely limited form sure.
You didn't give a good explanation on how this gets past Precognition that works by reading everything Sans is planning including how he plans too shoot.
1- Most of sans atacks need to be jumped over to dodge, sans can just mess with It by pushing Gorgon back into the ground
2-How do You use a gun? You hold It aim at Your taget and shoot, how You use danmaku, You just make sure every single cm of the are is filled with things that can do damage to You oponent, gorgon is havig to dodge giant walls of bones coming in his direction from front, back, down, up, sideways, etc not just small projectiles going in staight lines

Gorgon can predict this, and if he's being pressured by attacks he literally cannot dodge, he'd quickly pull out the stone stare.
Going to talk about the petrification thing at the end

I don't see how this would work. Gorgon has workarounds for Sans wincons but Sans cannot as reliably beat Gorgons wincons
The petrification? Will talk later about It later, and sans has a workaround gorgon workaround by simply TK his acrobatics so he is forced to fall into atacks

Gorgon would be able to predict if and when the bones get too overwhelming and since they don't neccesarily one shot, I figure he has more than enough time.
Yes, they don't exactly one shoot but takes around less then 2 seconds inside the bones to die there

I mean this would be just as limited as gravity manipulation would have the same problems as the TK due to the LS gap.
Again, not aguim that on the ground gorgon will easyly overpower sans TK, but if he is beingh trowed in a direction he is unable apply LS into a surface the only thing that is going against It is Gorgon own weight, and this is also countered by the fact is graviry based
Voting Male Medusa. Just a reminder, Sans has lost to a 12 year old kid with analytical prediction before (I'm not talking about Frisk by the way) and his TK was taken into account.
Anality prediction is much more OP then just TK sinse basically let the usser know the exactly movement he need to do too be ablr yo dodge something instead of simply knowing how the atack is going to come

Now about the petrification, there will always be a giant wall of bones in betwing Sans and gorgon, there will be really limited moments gorgon eill be able to directly look at sans and Sans need to look into his eyes too while he is mostly busy trowing bines every where

That's not really how that work, if he is in the air he n't just overwhelm a force pushing his entire body doen by simply movig his legs around with no solid surface, and even predicting this
The most Sans would be able to do with TK is simply lifting him. He can't simply push Gorgon around like your implying. Hell if Gorgon plants himself on the ground with his swords, which with telepathy he would be able to do, Sans can't even do that. You're overating the effectiveness of TK against this much of an LS gap.
he will need to jump if he want to dodge all of sans danmaku
Nope. He can simply dodge by running because he will know where all of Sans attacks are coming from and dodge them on foot. He'd likely realize this is a smarter move than simply jumping due to the Telepathy or simply experiencing the TK.
and beingh hit once would be basically intant game ovver thanks to how fast karma does damage
Gorgon would be extra cautious of the bones given the fact that his telepathy would tell him how they work. He'd just pull out the stone stare for the gg.
There is only so much You can do to dodge a entire wall of bones covering the ground going into Your direction, that' the thing about danmaku, most of the time You know what is going on and where every projectile is, what makes It hard to dodge is the fact that they are everywhere limitig how You can dodge It
You can simply aim dodge all of them especially when you have almost precognitive foreknowledge about all of their positions due to your telepathy and expierence with Danmaku. Also if you can instantly end the fight with an ability this won't matter much.
There is a big diference when a machine gun is shooting, all the projectiles are going around the same direction aiming to a single spot, damnmaku You will have projectiles coming from all sides, in all directions
Gorgon has feats of reacting to machine guns from multiple directions on his profile. That was I referring to.
in all directions and most of sans danmaku atacks activaly cover great portions of the space the oponent can use to dodge
Can I have scans of this? In his boss fight Frisk was able to dodge by jumping and such, Gorgon would be able to do much better due to his telepathy.
"strongest atack" for exemple can't be dodged by someone without fligt thanks to the amount of bone. Cover the area the soul can move, the height and the fact It's really long bone halway
This is an NLF kinda by definition. Show feats of it hitting someone who knows exactly where they will attack before they hit.
Not while in the air, but I agree gorgon could move his body to not just hit the floor, beingh able to still fall standig up, but that's a thing with TK, You need to pomwhow apply Your LS into somwthig to overpower It,
There are multiple ways to do that. I gave you the example of flipping, but any acrobatic character could apply momentum to themselves mid air, especially if being upheld by TK.
most TK users can incapacitate a oponent with much bigger LS by simply holdig them in the air letting them flain around without beingh able to move
If the character simply wanted to rotate their body by doing a corkscrew or something, the TK user would be powerless to stop them due to the LS gap. You are overrating the value of TK against a massive LS advantage from such a skilled acrobat who has mastered their body and can perform mid air movements to initiate force. That hasn't been countered.
1- Most of sans atacks need to be jumped over to dodge, sans can just mess with It by pushing Gorgon back into the ground
Incorrect. You can simply move away from their spawn point. Something Gorgon can easily do thanks to his telepathy. Also, he wouldn't be able to force Gorgon to the ground if he does what I referred to earlier.
2-How do You use a gun? You hold It aim at Your taget and shoot, how You use danmaku, You just make sure every single cm of the are is filled with things that can do damage to You oponent, gorgon is havig to dodge giant walls of bones coming in his direction from front, back, down, up, sideways, etc not just small projectiles going in staight lines
Again scans? The danmaku is not nearly as powerful as you're trying to claim it to be. Telepathic precognition is such a huge advantage here because Gorgon would know the exact ways to move to properly dodge here. Gorgon is a master fighter and extraordinary genius so he'd be able to deal with this.
Yes, they don't exactly one shoot but takes around less then 2 seconds inside the bones to die there
Scan?
Again, not aguim that on the ground gorgon will easyly overpower sans TK, but if he is beingh trowed in a direction he is unable apply LS into a surface the only thing that is going against It is Gorgon own weight, and this is also countered by the fact is graviry based
Again Gravity isn't special here. It's just a force, a force that by feats is vastly inferior to the force Gorgon output.

Read the acrobatics page, you can use mid air monentum through flips and such to use his LS advantage and prevent throws.
Anality prediction is much more OP then just TK sinse basically let the usser know the exactly movement he need to do too be ablr yo dodge something instead of simply knowing how the atack is going to come
Telepathy would do the exact same thing since you would know by reading minds where the attack is coming from, how it works, and just about anything about it, including how to dodge it.
Now about the petrification, there will always be a giant wall of bones in betwing Sans and gorgon
Show a scan for that. Prove there will be no eye contact.
gorgon eill be able to directly look at sans and Sans need to look into his eyes too while he is mostly busy trowing bines every where
Incorrect, even a partial glance at Gorgon's eyes will do the trick. As shown when he froze Hydra soldiers for glancing at his eyes even when they had glasses and things obstructing their eyes such as Phobos (Can't link scan since i'm on mobile, but this was in Secret Warriors issue 21 or 23).

Still voting for Gorgon. I believe the effectiveness of Sans's wincons are being somewhat overrated and I don't think a good counter to the Stone Stare was presented.

The most Sans would be able to do with TK is simply lifting him. He can't simply push Gorgon around like your implying. Hell if Gorgon plants himself on the ground with his swords, which with telepathy he would be able to do, Sans can't even do that. You're overating the effectiveness of TK against this much of an LS gap.
... I'm not saying that trough? I'm saying that most of sans atack need to be jumped over to be dodged and if gorgon isn't on the ground sans can use TK?

How is that hard to understand? I had to explain 3 times alread that "yes, gorgon on the ground will have no problem with TK, but outside It he will have and he need to get out of the ground to dodge"

Incorrect, even a partial glance at Gorgon's eyes will do the trick. As shown when he froze Hydra soldiers for glancing at his eyes even when they had glasses and things obstructing their eyes such as Phobos (Can't link scan since i'm on mobile, but this was in Secret Warriors issue 21 or 23).
First part, fair, second part, bones are not translucid diferent grom glasses

Show a scan for that. Prove there will be no eye contact.
What? Okay let me try to make this make sense

The heart represents chara possesing frisk on the battle, the heart
Here the size of the soul compared to the player is show

Now make the conversion, the height of sans bones compared to frisk soul, that's the giant wall of bones I'm talking about, that's It

Telepathy would do the exact same thing since you would know by reading minds where the attack is coming from, how it works, and just about anything about it, including how to dodge it
No, You know where the atack is, to know how to dodge is based on experience
Now, let me show It in a simpler manner

Here, the player know exactly where eaxh projetile is, how they are moving, their speed, etc

But whem people play bullet hells they don't dodge everythig, You know what happen? People trow them selfs into the projectiles beacuse of the sheer amount of things happenig at once

Now add to this that sans isn't thinking the exact position of his atacks, at best just a general idea of where they are comig from and they direction they will go, after all, why bother with precise atacks when Danmaku is about havig so many projectiles at once that dodging becomes almost impossible?

Beingh able to read minds don't make You able to dodge every thing, It sure helps but when You are dealing with walls of projectiles that are bigger them You and coming fadtly into Your direction and every time You jump You may just be trow back into the ground dodging become basically impossible

I still say sans win hard diff just beacuse Gorgon can end the battle with a glance, the problem really is, he has no reason to go for that before there are giant walls of bones separating him and sans, he may be able to get sans to look at his eyes trough small gaps in the bones? Sure, is It that likely? Doubt, not to mention Sans reaction speed is faster them his combat speed, so sans will most likely the one getting to atack first in a quick drawn

And wouldn't taking his mask off make harder to dodge while doing It?

... I'm not saying that trough? I'm saying that most of sans atack need to be jumped over to be dodged and if gorgon isn't on the ground sans can use TK?

How is that hard to understand? I had to explain 3 times alread that "yes, gorgon on the ground will have no problem with TK, but outside It he will have and he need to get out of the ground to dodge"
You have presented no justification for this initial claim he has to jump. He can simply predict where they will be and avoid them by moving from where they spawn.

We were talking about the effectiveness of the TK in that scenario. You're not addressing my argument and are just repeating baseless claims.
First part, fair, second part, bones are not translucid diferent grom glasses
Ok. I was just bringing up how obstructions won't necessarily save you from the stone stare.
The heart represents chara possesing frisk on the battle, the heart
Here the size of the soul compared to the player is show

Now make the conversion, the height of sans bones compared to frisk soul, that's the giant wall of bones I'm talking about, that's It
None of this is proof that he won't glance at Gorgon's eyes. He still needs to look at Gorgon lmao.

Big walls of bones is not proof he won't eventually look.
No, You know where the atack is, to know how to dodge is based on experience
Now, let me show It in a simpler manner

Here, the player know exactly where eaxh projetile is, how they are moving, their speed, etc

But whem people play bullet hells they don't dodge everythig, You know what happen? People trow them selfs into the projectiles beacuse of the sheer amount of things happenig at once
Jesus christ this is terrible

For one, how other people react to another ability is so obviously not analagous it's ridiculous to even make this argument. This argument falls on it's face even on the most surface of levels.
There's a speed and skill gap that won't be present here due to speed equal.

Telepathy functions differently than simply knowing where an attack is coming, you not only know that, but when it will be fired, how it works, and a whole lot more that will help with counterattacking.
Now add to this that sans isn't thinking the exact position of his atacks, at best just a general idea of where they are comig from and they direction they will go, after all, why bother with precise atacks when Danmaku is about havig so many projectiles at once that dodging becomes almost impossible?
Sans has control over all the bones. This is ridiculous.
Beingh able to read minds don't make You able to dodge every thing, It sure helps but when You are dealing with walls of projectiles that are bigger them You and coming fadtly into Your direction and every time You jump You may just be trow back into the ground dodging become basically impossible
It's a massive help for a fighter with as much combat skill as a marvel street tier (Who have some ludicrous skill feats) to know everything about an attack they are coming up against. You're downplaying the effectiveness of Mind Reading here.

Again you haven't addresed my arguments against the TK. You just keep making the baseless claim he has to jump which i've already responded to.
I still say sans win hard diff just beacuse Gorgon can end the battle with a glance, the problem really is, he has no reason to go for that before there are giant walls of bones separating him and sans, he may be able to get sans to look at his eyes trough small gaps in the bones? Sure, is It that likely? Doubt, not to mention Sans reaction speed is faster them his combat speed, so sans will most likely the one getting to atack first in a quick drawn
He will know exactly how dangerous Sans kit is through his telepathy and will not take it likely and will use on of his starting moves which is his stone gaze. Pulling out the stone stare is already one of his opening moves, and you have not given any reason to think Sans would beat Gorgon before he pulls it out.

It will be likely for Sans to glance at his eyes because he uses his vision and still needs to see his target. All he needs to do is pretty much glance at gorgon and he is done. You have given lackluster justification for your claim this won't happen.
And wouldn't taking his mask off make harder to dodge while doing It?
No? Tf. He's just quickly taking something off his face, not doing something complex that would hinder his dodging. You'd need to prove why it would.

You have presented no justification for this initial claim he has to jump. He can simply predict where they will be and avoid them by moving from where they spawn.
Gongos->🐍
Sans-> 💀
Bones-> 🦴

🐍_________________💀

_____🐍___________💀🦴

........................🦴
__________🐍_🦴💀

The bones can just spam out of gorgon range
TK->🔵

......🦴🦴🦴🦴🦴
......🦴🦴🦴🦴🦴
🐍🦴🦴🦴🦴🦴_💀

.............🦴🦴🦴🦴🦴
....🐍...🦴🦴🦴🦴🦴
______🦴🦴🦴🦴🦴_____💀

......... 🐍
...........🦴🦴🦴🦴🦴
...........🦴🦴🦴🦴🦴
______🦴🦴🦴🦴🦴_____💀

......................🐍

...........🦴🦴🦴🦴🦴
...........🦴🦴🦴🦴🦴
______🦴🦴🦴🦴🦴_____💀
...................🔵
..............🔵🐍🔵
....................🔵
...........🦴🦴🦴🦴🦴
...........🦴🦴🦴🦴🦴
______🦴🦴🦴🦴🦴_____💀

.........🦴🦴🐍🦴🦴
.........🦴🦴🦴🦴🦴
______🦴🦴🦴🦴🦴_____💀

Want to know how Gorgon wouldn't be able to just outrun the bones apearing?

🐍_________💀

using sword to not be trowed away

.....🔵🔵
🔵🐍🗡🔵🦴___💀

......................🦴
.....🔵🔵.....🦴
🔵🐍🗡🔵🦴___💀

I'm tired of this thread and will be going now

Last edited:
Essentially they'll be stuck mid air unless they can exert a force against it via flight or some other wacky stuff but gorgon doesn't have flight to exert it right?
You can exert force in the air without flight, it's called self momentum. And besides, Sans wouldn't be able to force gorgon into the air due to him knowing he's going to try that and bracing himself through far greater lifting strength,
Gongos->🐍
Sans-> 💀
Bones-> 🦴

🐍_________________💀

_____🐍___________💀🦴

__________🐍_🦴💀

The bones can just spam out of gorgon range
TK->🔵

......🦴🦴🦴🦴🦴
......🦴🦴🦴🦴🦴
🐍🦴🦴🦴🦴🦴_💀

.............🦴🦴🦴🦴🦴
....🐍...🦴🦴🦴🦴🦴
______🦴🦴🦴🦴🦴_____💀

......... 🐍
...........🦴🦴🦴🦴🦴
...........🦴🦴🦴🦴🦴
______🦴🦴🦴🦴🦴_____💀

......................🐍

...........🦴🦴🦴🦴🦴
...........🦴🦴🦴🦴🦴
______🦴🦴🦴🦴🦴_____💀
...................🔵
..............🔵🐍🔵
....................🔵
...........🦴🦴🦴🦴🦴
...........🦴🦴🦴🦴🦴
______🦴🦴🦴🦴🦴_____💀

.........🦴🦴🐍🦴🦴
.........🦴🦴🦴🦴🦴
______🦴🦴🦴🦴🦴_____💀

Want to know how Gorgon wouldn't be able to just outrun the bones apearing?

🐍_________💀

using sword to not be trowed away

.....🔵🔵
🔵🐍🗡🔵🦴___💀

......................🦴
.....🔵🔵.....🦴
🔵🐍🗡🔵🦴___💀

I'm tired of this thread and will be going now
Not funny.

Gorgon simply takes off his mask and one shots.

Okay, I will say one more time, there is a wall of bones in the way before he can take of the mask
I've already explained to you the faults in this argument in my previous posts. Stop repeating yourself ad nasueam without addressing what's being said.
Now don't quote me please
This is a public debate forum. You don't get to just make claims and arbitrarily dictate people to not debunk them.

Source please.
The acrobatics page here.

It's also just common sense. Anyone can exert force in the air through kicks (Try jumping and turning, anyone can do that), and such, especially if being upheld by a telekenetic force even.
Elaborate
Gorgon would be able to predict Sans's attempts to lift him and leverage himself using his far superior LS to resist it.
How often?
He's pulled it out quickly in pretty much every single fight he's been in. It's one of his starting moves.

The acrobatics page here.

It's also just common sense. Anyone can exert force in the air through kicks (Try jumping and turning, anyone can do that), and such, especially if being upheld by a telekenetic force even.
Problem being... he's never had that kind of ability to kick the air to exert force to propel him to begin with.
Gorgon would be able to predict Sans's attempts to lift him and leverage himself using his far superior LS to resist it.
Fair but not in the air.
He's pulled it out quickly in pretty much every single fight he's been in. It's one of his starting moves.
Alright then. Has it worked against a magic body before?

Problem being... he's never had that kind of ability to kick the air to exert force to propel him to begin with.
Are you talking about Gorgon? I'm not saying he'd be able to do an air walk or sum, just being able to corkscrew mid air would over power the TK due to the LS gap.
Fair but not in the air.
I don't see why.
Alright then. Has it worked against a magic body before?
It's stated to be able to work on the undead mystical bodies of Hand soldiers (On mobile here so I can just tell you this was stated in Wolverine vol 3 issue 26, the enemy of the state arc).

Are you talking about Gorgon? I'm not saying he'd be able to do an air walk or sum, just being able to corkscrew mid air would over power the TK due to the LS gap.
No...a spinning heavy object is actually far easier to carry than a non-spinning object.
I don't see why.
Barely enough time to do jack.
It's stated to be able to work on the undead mystical bodies of Hand soldiers (On mobile here so I can just tell you this was stated in Wolverine vol 3 issue 26, the enemy of the state arc).
Except, at least their body are mostly flesh with some magic in it whilst sans is 100% magic and 0% organic.

No...a spinning heavy object is actually far easier to carry than a non-spinning object.
That's not what i'm saying, i'm saying the TK wouldn't be able to counter or restrict his movement due to the sheer LS gap caused by it.
Barely enough time to do jack.
How if already in mid air.

If on the gr0ound, Gorgons ability to predict when Sans will use his Tk will allow him to counter it.
Except, at least their body are mostly flesh with some magic in it whilst sans is 100% magic and 0% organic.
Arbitrary distinction. It's just their both non humans. It's your burden to prove it wouldn't work anyway, we don't treat being non human as an inherent resistance to transmutation, there's no justification for that,

That's not what i'm saying, i'm saying the TK wouldn't be able to counter or restrict his movement due to the sheer LS gap caused by it.
Unless he's in mid air. I would agree with you if he never jumped at all.
How if already in mid air.
Easy dunk.
If on the gr0ound, Gorgons ability to predict when Sans will use his Tk will allow him to counter it.
Yes and wouldn't gorgon need to jump to dodge bone barrage?
Arbitrary distinction. It's just their both non humans. It's your burden to prove it wouldn't work anyway, we don't treat being non human as an inherent resistance to transmutation, there's no justification for that,
We've seen cases where he petrifies organic things what we're trying to know is whether or not it works on something -completely- different. Non-humans in general is a very fast category but the physiological similarities that a human and a ghoul possesses is a biological body while monsters lack any form of biology being purely magical beings. Which case in point is vastly different from anything he's used on unless he has been shown to affect something similar.

Unless he's in mid air. I would agree with you if he never jumped at all.
No. Even in mid air, the telekenitic force is straight fowardly so much less powerful than Gorgons lifting force it would never be able to prevent him from flipping or moving.
Easy dunk.
Ok ig only if he's quick enough and Gorgon literally can't abuse his LS gap, which due to telepathic precog, is very hard to do.
Yes and wouldn't gorgon need to jump to dodge bone barrage?
No? Not neccesarily I don't think. He can simply move away from where they spawn on the ground, and due to his telepathic precognition, he would be able to know where they are spawning and how to avoid them. Sure the danmaku comes from the ground but it wouldn't cover the whole ground of new york city (Where fight takes place by SBA).
We've seen cases where he petrifies organic things what we're trying to know is whether or not it works on something -completely- different. Non-humans in general is a very fast category but the physiological similarities that a human and a ghoul possesses is a biological body while monsters lack any form of biology being purely magical beings. Which case in point is vastly different from anything he's used on unless he has been shown to affect something similar.
The physiology difference is never treated as enough to grant resistance to petrification at all. I don't need to prove how it can affect certain physiologies, you need to prove why they wouldn't be effective which is your claim.

Here is Gorgon freezing completely non human magical monsters easily with his eyes.
(https://imgur.io/JwnuJs5?r)

There is straightforwardly no reason to believe Gorgons petrification wouldn't work here, as not only does it have feats of affecting non humans and magical beings, but it's also just ridiculous to assert that simply being non human would grant you a resistance here, as not only do we not treat having a unique physiogy simpliciter (without further context), you would need to explain how in either a weakness of the petrification itself, or in a facet of the physiology that would make the petrification not work. Neither of which has been proven.

Sorry for double posting, but I didn't feel like editing this one into my last post.

Here is Gorgon freezing completely non human magical monsters easily with his eyes.
(https://imgur.io/JwnuJs5?r)

There is straightforwardly no reason to believe Gorgons petrification wouldn't work here, as not only does it have feats of affecting non humans and magical beings, but it's also just ridiculous to assert that simply being non human would grant you a resistance here, as not only do we not treat having a unique physiogy simpliciter (without further context), you would need to explain how in either a weakness of the petrification itself, or in a facet of the physiology that would make the petrification not work. Neither of which has been proven.

Sorry for double posting, but I didn't feel like editing this one into my last post.
So case in point; he can petrify magic into stone?

Okay, what the hell? UT characters are made out of magic, which can be physically interacted with by humans by the way, so now they're suddenly resistant to something they have never shown resistance to?
The only characters I see being able to resist petrification are ghosts (Only in their incorporeal form) and the God tiers of the verse.

Last edited:
So case in point; he can petrify magic into stone?
I've already shown how he can petrify magical beings that are non humans (Like sans) into stone.

It is your burden of proof to show why Sans's wouldn't be affected since i've already given evidence as to why he would. There's nothing about Sans's physiology that would prevent him being petrified. You're just creating these arbitrary distinctions for my examples that are pretty analagous.

I've already shown how he can petrify magical beings that are non humans (Like sans) into stone.

It is your burden of proof to show why Sans's wouldn't be affected since i've already given evidence as to why he would. There's nothing about Sans's physiology that would prevent him being petrified. You're just creating these arbitrary distinctions for my examples that are pretty analagous.
What's your definition of magical beings?

What's your definition of magical beings?
🗿

There is no need to get pedantic about this. The only way this is even relevant is if we accept your premise that Sans's magical physiology would grant him resistance to transmutation (Because you're trying to sus out if they are identical enough), which you have not proven, and we've asked you repeatedly to prove, so stop asking me questions and defend your position.

Seems like a shitty mismatch

If the guy starts with an undodgeable petrification how does Sans even win lol?

This isn't a stomp lamo. For one he won't instantly have it out which means sans still has a chance to use his Win cons. It's just that Gorgon will win before he's killed. That's not a stomp.

You contradict yourself. If this guy turns Sans into stone with a gaze, how is it even fair?
Because Sans still can win because Gorgon still has to

A. Take off his mask
B. Make eye contact with Sans

Sans can still win with soul manip and the likes because of this, it's just simply less likely than Gorgon winning as I have argued. Because Sans can reliably win, this is not a stomp and can be added. Plenty of arguments have been made for Sans as well.

Because Sans still can win because Gorgon still has to

A. Take off his mask
B. Make eye contact with Sans

Sans can still win with soul manip and the likes because of this, it's just simply less likely than Gorgon winning as I have argued. Because Sans can reliably win, this is not a stomp and can be added. Plenty of arguments have been made for Sans as well.
Why do we assume he starts with a mask?

Also taking off a mask is way faster then Sans doing two hand movements.

Why do we assume he starts with a mask?

Because that's how he always fights? It's a part of his standard attire. Literally all of Gorgon's outfits in his comic history include an eye cover like a mask or glasses to inhibit his powers because he doesn't want to kill everyone around him.
Also taking off a mask is way faster then Sans doing two hand movements.
Sans losing does not make this a stomp. The point is he has the abilities that can net him a win, they just get countered more often than not.

Check Greatsage or Lemon's arguments for Sans to see why this is not a stomp. Gorgon just wins more consistently.

Back