• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well I if its just the Crowbar and 9-B inventory in general SpongeBob pretty much wins by landslide for many reasons there just is no fathoming the Sponge's potent Toon Force, Apparently limited but nevertheless affecting actual Reality Warping (As seen here), He can pied piper dance his way for a victory via Broadway Force which I'm pretty sure no resistences are noted, If for some reaso Sponge stands no chance physically (SpongeBob scaling to others who have survived the complete destruction of Bikini Bottom stands at least a good 1.12 Kilograms of TNT.) And has no weapons his hammerspace kind of has that covered for him able to spawn his trusty Spatula which is not only used for a cooking purpose tool there is that one time when Sponge actually used it as a weapon and a jelly fish net has shown to catch people as well not just jelly fish, SpongeBob has Gravity Manipulation of his own and doesn't always need a gravity gun to prove it , Teleportation will make this even harder, Transmutation will probably be the most effective out of all having shown turn Patrick into a lifeless jar of Mayo, And lastly but certiantly not least SpongeBob's Regenerationn can not be virtually bypassed.

HOWEVER I will say Small Building level+ punishment may seem too much out of Sponge's league to harm I'm pretty sure SpongeBob's hax might take care of it (And seeing he has fought another character at a 9-A rating and win, surprisingly.), So my vote goes for SpongeBob anyways.

Back