• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goosebumps: The Great Gargantua rewrite + HT Slappy Downgrade

Gewsbumpz_dude

Username Only
I'm pissed off while I'm making this so I'm gonna keep this short.

1. Crappy profile from my earlier years, made a rewrite for it.

2. HT Slappy's "blowing up the player's phone" statement. Me and a bunch of other guys were actively looking for this feat and it turns out that the feat does not exist from what we've seen. So that "feat" and his Explosion Manipulation need to go. Or at least it should go because we weren't able to find substantial evidence for it.

That's it.

The profile update is better but I'm not sure if it would scale to Cuddles eating a whole town since that's pretty vague (Could mean it did so overtime or just at all the people). Also, does being the main attraction really warrant it scaling above the other monsters?

I'm fine with removing the exploding phone feat from Slappy if said statement can't be found.

(Could mean it did so overtime or just at all the people).
Fair enough. Maybe a "Possibly" would suffice since we don't know the specifics?

Also, does being the main attraction really warrant it scaling above the other monsters?
Eh? I'd say it is a reasonable assumption. Like ever since you save her from the Roller Ghoster ride the "Monster Police" (the security of Horrorland) start chasing you down, hell even when they get her again they trap her in Certain Death, the most dangerous ride in Horrorland, so dangerous that the Horrors themselves won't ride it. In the game we don't see any other monster get that reaction. It's at least arguable.

Last edited:
Fair enough. Maybe a "Possibly" would suffice since we don't know the specifics?
Possibly should work.
Eh? I'd say it is a reasonable assumption. Like ever since you save her from the Roller Ghoster ride the "Monster Police" (the security of Horrorland) start chasing you down, hell even when they get her again they trap her in Certain Death, the most dangerous ride in Horrorland, so dangerous that the Horrors themselves won't ride it. In the game we don't see any other monster get that reaction. It's at least arguable.
I guess it's fine then.

Bump

Ok this has been going on for a month due to inactivity has been widely agreed on, I'm just gonna go ahead and add the changes. Not like anyone cares about this verse.

Back