• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Boi oh boi, the spam is real.

Honestly, I have no idea who'd win this time.

Goomba has the advantage due to having better mobility via flight, so I would go for him.

If a Goomba can smash a boulder for fun, then it can wreck the dinosaur's bones with ease. Voting for the Goomba

Dragopentling said:
I'm never gonna be able to picture a silly-looking Turd doll trouncing a big ol carnivorous dinosaur xD
That behemoth crushed a boulder into "nothingness". Can the dinosaur do that?

Even the world martial arts champion is only taking the mushroom behemoth down by skill and would have lost by raw destructive power. And the match is still on.

Jasonsith said:
That behemoth crushed a boulder into "nothingness". Can the dinosaur do that?

Even the world martial arts champion is only taking the mushroom behemoth down by skill and would have lost by raw destructive power. And the match is still on.
His piercing attack by just biting him should do the job.

Technically, Goomba also has a projectile attack via Thorn Shot (From Super Mario RPG) so it probably has an unknown amount of range advantage, too.

(Also, that calc on my blog from long ago of Goomba hitting a giant ball bearing needs to get finished. Would help solidify the Wall Level tier. Sadly, I suck at getting to work & looking into likely material composition.)

Imaginym said:
Technically, Goomba also has a projectile attack via Thorn Shot (From Super Mario RPG) so it probably has an unknown amount of range advantage, too.
Via Mario standartarts, it´s likely just tens of meters in range, which is small enought to be left vulnerable to Thanos.

Goomba would have to reposition itself to be able to move and dodge after using it once, and as they don´t spam it in character, Thanos can just get closer and bite it.

Pretty sure 9-B is one of those tiers where piercing damage is easily a one shot conventionally.

Dinosaur bites aren't like multiple 50 BMG bullets obliterating you tho.

Back