• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goodbye, everyone!

At first I was hesitant about doing this thread, as I don't consider myself important enough to announce my departure.

I made several friends here, and it's really bad to lose all of you. But I've come to a point where it's no longer a question of choice. I would make a really giant text to say goodbye to each person, but I don't have time to write more. I am sorry for that. Idk if I'm leaving permanently or if it's only for a while, but I'm not likely to return. So I'd like to leave my goodbye.

If you ever need me (which is unlikely), talk to EliminatorVenom or Executor N0, they are my friends out of here, and they know where to find me. Goodbye, I love you all!

K. Kevyn A. Souza (Talk), August 17, 2017, South America

Wow, that's sudden. Sorry to see you go.

Some of our best members are leaving lately... But as it's always said, your real life comes in the first place.

Though we never talked much, I've seen you around and I do know that you were a great member, Kevyn, with some contributions I can congratulate you so much for making.

I wish you well. ^_^ And I hope everything goes smoothly for you from now on, too.

Godspeed.

I'm sorry to see you going.

However you are definitely important enough to make an announcement like this. Everyone on this site has value and meaning, regardless of their position or contributions. We are all human beings and stuff like online status or edit count doesn't at all make one human better than the other.

Even then, you have been of great contribution. You helped us massively with our Omnipotence page and many others. As well as being a kind and pleasant to be around user.

Of course, real life takes complete priority. So take as much time as you need or want off this site, even if permanantly. Take care, best of wishes and good bye.

It's quite sad to see you going now my friend, i have really enjoyed your presence in this wiki and despite our short conversations, it was really enjoyable to talk to you.

So peace out my friend, hope everythings gets better for you, take care for me and for everyone else.

Like many others that are suddenly leaving, I never talked to you but I will say the same thing I always say. Good luck on all your future endeavors ^_^

Well take care dude sorry to see ya go m8 but I do hope things go better for u

É uma pena ver você deixar a Wiki tão rapidamente, mas eu entendo que a vida real tem que vir em primeiro lugar.

Eu desejo que você seja feliz e bem sucedido no seu futuro, e torço para que você volte!

VC ainda vai estar na Liber Proellis?

Back