• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goodbye everyone

Hello everyone, and happy new year.

I’m leaving.
After almost six years of being here, I think it’s about time I go. This place isn’t fun anymore. I don’t have any long detailed essay for my departure, I just wanted to let it be known.
I just don’t have it in me to continue. There’s no point. I’m glad I met so many people here. It’s been fun over the years, but all good things must come to an end.

Goodbye VS Battle Wiki. And thank you for introducing me to the basic fundamentals of power scaling all those years ago.

1swlx4plaoe31.jpg

Hello everyone, and happy new year.

I’m leaving.
After almost six years of being here, I think it’s about time I go. This place isn’t fun anymore. I don’t have any long detailed essay for my departure, I just wanted to let it be known.
I just don’t have it in me to continue. There’s no point. I’m glad I met so many people here. It’s been fun over the years, but all good things must come to an end.

Goodbye VS Battle Wiki. And thank you for introducing me to the basic fundamentals of power scaling all those years ago.

1swlx4plaoe31.jpg
Wish you good luck and happy new year to you too.

Farewell old friend, We had many ups and down but your effort to adjust Ben 10 verse will not be forgotten 🤘 glad we talked over these years. I take back anything you felt disheartening over these content revision threads at the end of the day we all wanted the best for the verse, much love.
Prediction: He'll be back in 2024

Last edited:
Back