• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Good News everyone! Excellent (Grace)

Isn't a ray gun better than a normal pistol? And while Farnsworth is pretty old and not that much of fighter from the looks of it, he's been consistently been shown to know how to wield a gun on 3-4 separate occasions. And his character makes him react anyone (including Bender) as a threat on first sight and shoot them. So I pick Farnsworth.

Both are so weak they one shot each other anyway with any gun. Even if the Raygun is better.

And valid point in the pulling out the gun faster. Though Mr Burns does know how to use a gun. He's shown the skill and to have one thanks to the war he fight in. Though I agree. Farnsworth definitely seems to pull it out faster.

One for Farnsworth

Han Farnsworth shot first FRA

Buttersamuri said:
Both are so weak they one shot each other anyway with any gun. Even if the Raygun is better.
And valid point in the pulling out the gun faster. Though Mr Burns does know how to use a gun. He's shown the skill and to have one thanks to the war he fight in. Though I agree. Farnsworth definitely seems to pull it out faster.

One for Farnsworth
I mean a shot from a ray gun is more deadly than a bullet and it's from the future 1000 years into the future. Making it the better weapon.

It is but the fact is neither character is liable to survive a shot from anything more deadly then a bb gun, means this whole scenario is a who hits first. The raygun is the better/more powerful weapon but when both characters are liable to die in a single hit from just about any weapon the quality of the weapons don't come into play.

Back