• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Good matches for Knives's Millions

Now that Knive's has gotten a serious buff up to tier 2 and with 4-D hax and 4-D existence I'd like to see how strong he'll be in this tier (Ark Knive's, his final and strongest Key.)

His profile

Smurfs are allowed since he himself is a smurf.

Lol Vash is actually his direct counter since he has anti fusion powers.

Basically he forced Knives to absorb him which ended up cucking Knives big time.
We can say cucking? Bruh I thought that was censored lol.

I was in the Trigun CRT so I read something about Vash basically being Knives' counter and just went with it lol. I've only watched the anime, not the manga or the sequel so I dunno jack lol.

Actually thanks for reminding me, I need to make a CRT to get rid of the anime information on the profiles since it's completely non canon.

Or I might make them anime profiles.

Knives vs Bayonetta might be a good-fight.

Knives vs Beerus/Grand-Priest would be another good-fight.

Knives vs Characters from Granblue Fantasy like Captain or Cagliostro would also be another good-fight.

I think Knives's would stomp most DBS characters since most of them don't have 4-D hax or the ability to interact with 4-D beings.

Knives's has hax and resistances that are above 4-D hax, since Non Independent Plants have 4-D hax and resistance. Independent Plants are >>> Non Independent hax and Ark Knives's scales above that by an infinite amount.

Yhwach is always in the middle of a revision, and unfortunately I don't know who the other guy is.

He means this guy. Unfortunately, Anos stomps. God I hate this guy so much.

He means this guy. Unfortunately, Anos stomps. God I hate this guy so much.
What the actual **** lmao.

This guy solos most verses I can think of. Knives's is definitely strong as **** but he can't counter High Godly and shit like that.

Knives's has 4-D hax and 5-D hax with his causality Manipulation but even that doesn't help against High Godly regen and Visual Novel tier BS lol.

His profile causes me pain to scroll through so I guess Anos has tier 0 pain manip.

Yeah lol. No idea what would make anyone think that Knives vs Anos was a plausible match.

Yeah lol. No idea what would make anyone think that Knives vs Anos was a plausible match.
Probably a lack of context lmfao. Literally the only way I can think of how the match would be fair is if Nightow's blog website was still up and saved by the Way back machine since he stated several times that Trigun & Gun Grave had 6-D hax along with a shit ton of abilities that I can find anywhere anymore.

And even with that I doubt they could counter High Godly regen. I'm not gonna sit here and try to wank my characters to negate jazz like that. Knives's and Vash can probably negate Mid-Godly so long as it's based upon a 4-D / 5-D source but High Godly is a different beast entirely.

Probably a lack of context lmfao. Literally the only way I can think of how the match would be fair is if Nightow's blog website was still up and saved by the Way back machine since he stated several times that Trigun & Gun Grave had 6-D hax along with a shit ton of abilities that I can find anywhere anymore.

And even with that I doubt they could counter High Godly regen. I'm not gonna sit here and try to wank my characters to negate jazz like that.
Give in, Gin. Give into the wank.

Well if that's the case...

I recall the Doom Slayer and some of the god tiers of his verse having 4-D or above resistances. Warhammer Fantasy has 5D characters (If I recall. You did say Knives is very high into 4-D) and I'm tentatively sure Discord and Pinkie Pie with his powers has 4-D haxes
Warhammer characters are probably fair and very fitting if they don't have Tier 1 hax. Knives has causality hax that surpasses the very origin of the multiverse and extends out to every time axis, making it vastly above baseline 4-D.

Maou Gakuin(Anos's series) is a novel lol. The manga adaptation got cancelled cause the mangaka passed away, sadly. It is weeb garbage, just sayin' tho.

Bump.

Also Knives's hax and his higher D existence is 5-D, not 4-D that was my mistake lmao. Non Independent Plants have 4-D abilities, Independent ones scale above that and Ark Knive's scales above that by an infinite amount.

Also Knives's hax and his higher D existence is 5-D, not 4-D that was my mistake lmao. Non Independent Plants have 4-D abilities, Independent ones scale above that and Ark Knive's scales above that by an infinite amount
I could be wrong but i don't believe being infinitely above another being who has 4-D abilities grants 5-D abilities, i believe you have to show a R>F level of "Transcendence" to have 5-D abilities through that way but i could be wrong.

At most that seems to be just Infinite 4-D rather then 5-D IMO.

But if he's actually 5-D then you could put him against D who's the local 5-D goon or some Marvel/DC characters like Darkseid, Emperor Joker/Mister Mxyzptlk or Doctor Doom, Galactus and Doctor Strange.

Bump.

Also Knives's hax and his higher D existence is 5-D, not 4-D that was my mistake lmao. Non Independent Plants have 4-D abilities, Independent ones scale above that and Ark Knive's scales above that by an infinite amount.
IS 5D thing accepted?

Can Knives Causality Manipulation bypass Acaus Type 2?

If so then Captain might be a good match. (Only if his HDE is 4-D tho, If it's 5-D then Cap's ******)

Really depends, I'm not sure how high end 4D to 5-D Causality hax would interact with 3-D Acausality tbh so I wouldn't wanna assume anything.
Me neither, i believe Acausality isn't considered to be tied to Dimensionality on this Wiki so 3-D Acaus would negate 4-D/5-D Causality Manipulation. Tho i could be wrong.

I think they had a match year's ago whenever they weren't nearly as broken lol
Maybe but if they did then that could be a good re-match since both characters have been through massive revisions.

Me neither, i believe Acausality isn't considered to be tied to Dimensionality on this Wiki so 3-D Acaus would negate 4-D/5-D Causality Manipulation. Tho i could be wrong.
That's basically what I'm thinking? All though it'd probably be better to ask a knowledgeable staff member tbh.
Maybe but if they did then that could be a good re-match since both characters have been through massive revisions.
What's the Captain working with nowadays?

That's basically what I'm thinking? All though it'd probably be better to ask a knowledgeable staff member tbh.
Pretty Much.

What's the Captain working with nowadays?
I only know some stuff about Captain but if you want more in depth shit about him ask TheGreatJedi13, He's the local Granblue Expert.

But from what i know he has some busted summons called Primal Beast that have a bunch of broken things like Deconstruction on a Atomic Level, Conceptual Type 1 Destruction, Fate Manipulation which i believe bypass's Type 2 Acaus, Existence Erasure etc..

Type 2 Acaus, Mid-Godly Regeneration Negation and Immo Negation (Type 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8 and 9), Literally every hax under the sun.

He's broken as shit.

Back