• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Knives ( Trigun ) remove some hax

Breadkiller002

Username Only
ok I'm not good at English if my thread have something you can just skip it .

Likely Passive Fate Manipulation (Midvalley felt as if his destiny were being controlled by the mere presence of Knives )
ok this was literally flowing langue how can this is fate manip while it haven't show any effect .

Acausality and Resurrection (Type 3 - Knives's has inserted an "image." of himself "in every place, in every time, inside of every Plant"[4], this allows Knives to resurrect himself after he's been killed through taking over another Plant's body[5])
about this it is not talking about it was talking about Vash and Knives seem doesn't relate to it . the Resurrection I don't see any problem but about acausality 3 then nah it just say that the will of Vash about how he jouney passes throught the world and just want a peace relationship between plants and human .

, 3 - At least Low-Godly, likely Mid-Godly - Knives was able to regenerate his dead body after it was completely destroyed by Vash[2], which would include his "gate" as they're either directly tied to or physically within a Plant's body[3]
Is there have any time that Knives had been ee for all body ? if non that mean he will not have low-godly or mid even mid-godly because he still have a body to rengen . That lead to he just have regen high

Neutral on fate manipulation. Disagree on acausality type 3, his ability to insert an image of himself in every place and every time would be sufficient. Disagree with low godly regeneration since he was able to restore his dead body after it was completely destroyed. I agree mid godly should go.

Disagree on acausality type 3, his ability to insert an image of himself in every place and every time would be sufficient.
the context isn't talking about Knives it was talking about Vash and it can be understood as somekind of flowing langue and will of Vash and the next panel as you can see it still is talking about Vash .
Disagree with low godly regeneration since he was able to restore his dead body after it was completely destroyed. I agree mid godly should go.
To have Mid-godly or Low-godly you must show that you can rengen all the body and other aspect like mind , soul , ....( at least rengen from nothingness ) But in this case Knives just show that his body get destroys by Vash then Knives just rengenration hist body . I think this should be consider as high rengen .

ok I'm not good at English if my thread have something you can just skip it .

Likely Passive Fate Manipulation (Midvalley felt as if his destiny were being controlled by the mere presence of Knives )
ok this was literally flowing langue how can this is fate manip while it haven't show any effect .
Prove this is hyperbole, so far you haven't. Argument from disbelief is not an argument, furthermore there's nothing contradicting this statement.

Midvalley explicitly does not want to work for Knives's but is controlled by Knives's mere presence.
Acausality and Resurrection (Type 3 - Knives's has inserted an "image." of himself "in every place, in every time, inside of every Plant"[4], this allows Knives to resurrect himself after he's been killed through taking over another Plant's body[5])
about this it is not talking about it was talking about Vash and Knives seem doesn't relate to it . the Resurrection I don't see any problem but about acausality 3 then nah it just say that the will of Vash about how he jouney passes throught the world and just want a peace relationship between plants and human .
They're both plants, ergo they'd have the same abilities. Secondly, this is not about Vash's "will" as you so claimed. This is stated quite literally nowhere, nor is it implied in the scans.
, 3 - At least Low-Godly, likely Mid-Godly - Knives was able to regenerate his dead body after it was completely destroyed by Vash[2], which would include his "gate" as they're either directly tied to or physically within a Plant's body[3]
Is there have any time that Knives had been ee for all body ? if non that mean he will not have low-godly or mid even mid-godly because he still have a body to rengen . That lead to he just have regen high
Vash can shoot black-holes that destroy shit on a macro quantum level, can erase things from existence, and can attack the mind. This is all a result of him literally imbuing bullets with his Plant energy.

Destroying their Gates would be the equivalent of destroying their souls, since Plant's do not have souls instead they regenerate from their Gates.

He doesn't have a body to regen from, his body quite literally faded away. As a result of Vash unfusing Knives from the Ark, which had been absorbed into his existence, Knives's and the Ark began to fade into nothing. This again is similar as to when Knives's actually dies, fading into nothing.

Then we see Knives's restoring himself from nothing, using all of the energy he had left. It's not hard to understand, Vash used his Plant Powers, Plant's can destroy and create matter, erase things with negative energy, attack the mind, etc.

Ultimately the majority of your points are based on argument from Incredulity and disbelief.

Prove this is hyperbole, so far you haven't. Argument from disbelief is not an argument, furthermore there's nothing contradicting this statement.

Midvalley explicitly does not want to work for Knives's but is controlled by Knives's mere presence.
So this could be consider as social influencing istead of Fate manip just because it has the words "Destiny" in the panel and according to the context it literally hyperbole since it was Midvalley memories . It was his feeling about his fist met Knives . About the problem that MidValley is controlled by Knives's presence it can because of he afraid of Knives .
They're both plants, ergo they'd have the same abilities. Secondly, this is not about Vash's "will" as you so claimed. This is stated quite literally nowhere, nor is it implied in the scans.
How can this wasn't Vash's will while in the panel comes from nowhere of Vash's walking and state talking about the desire of peace betwwen Plant's and human ?
Vash can shoot black-holes that destroy shit on a macro quantum level, can erase things from existence, and can attack the mind. This is all a result of him literally imbuing bullets with his Plant energy.

Destroying their Gates would be the equivalent of destroying their souls, since Plant's do not have souls instead they regenerate from their Gates.

He doesn't have a body to regen from, his body quite literally faded away. As a result of Vash unfusing Knives from the Ark, which had been absorbed into his existence, Knives's and the Ark began to fade into nothing. This again is similar as to when Knives's actually dies, fading into nothing.

Then we see Knives's restoring himself from nothing, using all of the energy he had left. It's not hard to understand, Vash used his Plant Powers, Plant's can destroy and create matter, erase things with negative energy, attack the mind, etc.

Ultimately the majority of your points are based on argument from Incredulity and disbelief.
I have read and check all of your scans and also check all the chapter and it don't have any scene that show Vash's bullet can reach to Knives's body and earse him .

All of your scans just show that Knives's injured , the scans above doesn't prove that Knives being complete earse it just show bunch of destruction .

And as you said Knives's had fade into nothing but fading still have small piece of plant's decay from his body . Some high rengen could easily rengen from just a dust .

Here at this case all of you scan no evidence Knives has been complete all of his body .

So this could be consider as social influencing istead of Fate manip just because it has the words "Destiny" in the panel and according to the context it literally hyperbole since it was Midvalley memories.
This wasn't about Midvalley's memories, it was a narrative flashback and again, Midvalley outright states he had his destiny controlled by the mere presence of Knives. That's cut clear.
It was his feeling about his fist met Knives
And upon their first meeting Knives ended up controlling Midvalley.
About the problem that MidValley is controlled by Knives's presence it can because of he afraid of Knives .
If that were the case then Midvalley would have specified it being related to fear, not destiny.
How can this wasn't Vash's will while in the panel comes from nowhere of Vash's walking and state talking about the desire of peace betwwen Plant's and human ?
Because that makes literally zero sense. The humans never state or implicate they are talking about Vash's willpower, but rather his role in all this. Vash is the key counter to Knives's and his take over.
I have read and check all of your scans and also check all the chapter and it don't have any scene that show Vash's bullet can reach to Knives's body and earse him .
You obviously didn't because I never said it was from Vash's bullets. In the scans I sent its just Plant power interacting with other Plant Power. Plants by default manipulate and destroy matter, erase things, mess with causality, etc, they all stem from Plant Power. All the bullets are is Vash using his bullets with his Plant power.
All of your scans just show that Knives's injured , the scans above doesn't prove that Knives being complete earse it just show bunch of destruction .
I literally just sent you scans of the Arc being destroyed. The Arc which was his entire body and existence.
And as you said Knives's had fade into nothing but fading still have small piece of plant's decay from his body . Some high rengen could easily rengen from just a dust .
"Fading into nothing." not dust. Once Plants die, they straight up disappear without a trace.
Here at this case all of you scan no evidence Knives has been complete all of his body .
Not in the slightest, you just aren't understanding the argument.

It is a metaphore, Knife entire existence leads to Vash changing his course of action, along with his ideals. For example "It is like my boss is controling my destiny", my ******* boss isn't changing the threads of fate to screw me over, it is just a metaphore, flowery language if you will

It is a metaphore..
It's literally not, Midvalley explicitly does not want to work for Knives's.
Knife entire existence leads to Vash changing his course of action, along with his ideals.
Vash never chsnged the course of his actions due to Knives's. The whole point of Trigun is that Vash won't stray from his path of love and peace, Knives's goal is to make Vash suffer and end humanity.

Vash has been the same since day 1.
For example "It is like my boss is controling my destiny", my ******* boss isn't changing the threads of fate to screw me over, it is just a metaphore, flowery language if you will
Massive, Massive false comparison. Your boss isn't controlling your fate or forcing you to work for him.

It is a metaphore, Knife entire existence leads to Vash changing his course of action, along with his ideals. For example "It is like my boss is controling my destiny", my ******* boss isn't changing the threads of fate to screw me over, it is just a metaphore, flowery language if you will
That ain't a metaphor, that's a simile. Simile's use "like" or "as".

Which again is not hyperbole.

Midvalley explicitly doesn't want to work for Knives's, but he has no choice due to Knives's being able to seize one's destiny. Dude already controls Cause and Effect, it's not a reach to think he can also control fate to a degree.

Which again is not hyperbole.

Midvalley explicitly doesn't want to work for Knives's, but he has no choice due to Knives's being able to seize one's destiny. Dude already controls Cause and Effect, it's not a reach to think he can also control fate to a degree.
A POWER that immense seizes your destiny without warning
He is talking about his power, rather than him being able to manipulate fate (and looking at the scan, he sounds more like he is scared of the murder hobo, more than anything)

He is talking about his power, rather than him being able to manipulate fate (and looking at the scan, he sounds more like he is scared of the murder hobo, more than anything)
That isn't stated nor implied. Midvalley would have stated that his might is the problem if that were stated, dude fought Wolfwood who downscales from Base Vash who scales to Knives's.

Again Knives's already manipulates Causality, Causality and Fate Manipulation are already a subset of Probability manipulation so it's not a reach to say that Knives's was controlling his fate.

That isn't stated nor implied. Midvalley would have stated that his might is the problem if that were stated, dude fought Wolfwood who downscales from Base Vash who scales to Knives's.

Again Knives's already manipulates Causality, Causality and Fate Manipulation are already a subset of Probability manipulation so it's not a reach to say that Knives's was controlling his fate.
You know that powers, can't only mean "unga bunga. Me punch with the strenght of the bing bang" right?

You know that powers, can't only mean "unga bunga. Me punch with the strenght of the bing bang" right?
Cool, again Midvalley would have noted his AP and him being afraid of it. This isn't an AP thing, Midvalley is referring to hax, not AP.

Midvalley knows full well that Knives's can kill him, same for any other Gun-Ho-Gun member. They aren't afraid of his strength, they're afraid of his hax. Which Midvalley notes his presence as seizing his own fate, explaining why he's working for him. It's not a choice, Midvalley can retaliate any time it's just that he doesn't have a choice to begin with due to Knives's forcing him to work for him via seizing his destiny.

Cool, again Midvalley would have noted his AP and him being afraid of it. This isn't an AP thing, Midvalley is referring to hax, not AP.

Midvalley knows full well that Knives's can kill him, same for any other Gun-Ho-Gun member. They aren't afraid of his strength, they're afraid of his hax. Which Midvalley notes his presence as seizing his own fate, explaining why he's working for him. It's not a choice, Midvalley can retaliate any time it's just that he doesn't have a choice to begin with due to Knives's forcing him to work for him via seizing his destiny.
What? I said hax, not hax as in "destiny manipulation". Knives has a thousand+1 ways of killing him, but you choose to interpret "power", as fate manipulation

What? I said hax, not hax as in "destiny manipulation". Knives has a thousand+1 ways of killing him, but you choose to interpret "power", as fate manipulation
No I'm interpreting Midvalley outright saying his destiny was seized as fate manipulation.

No I'm interpreting Midvalley outright saying his destiny was seized as fate manipulation.
Don't take everything in face value.
Doesn't help how
A. Your argument is basicaly a massive stretch (manipulating Casuality, and Law are related yes, but that alone isn't enough to give Him Fate manipulation)
B. He has some stupidly broken power, that is only mentioned ONCE, and He didn't use it against Vash...because???

Don't take everything in face value.
I'll take statements at face value as long as they make sense.
Doesn't help how
A. Your argument is basicaly a massive stretch (manipulating Casuality, and Law are related yes, but that alone isn't enough to give Him Fate manipulation)
That's not a stretch, and it certainly helps making this more consistent.
B. He has some stupidly broken power, that is only mentioned ONCE, and He didn't use it against Vash...because???
Because Vash like any other Independent Plant has Type 4 Acausality. Humans like Midvalley are not acausal.

Perhaps don't comment on a verse thread you know nothing about?

I'll take statements at face value as long as they make sense.
It isn't make sence at all while it just because in the panel have the word "Destiny " and Midvalley just feel like his destiny is controlled by Knives . It doesn't mean Plants have Fate manip . I know that Plants can do manything but bruh :v the panel just are some kind of hyperbole .
Because Vash like any other Independent Plant has Type 4 Acausality. Humans like Midvalley are not acausal.

Perhaps don't comment on a verse thread you know nothing about?
so why some people fighting against Knives still can resist his prescene .
For example : The girl in the ship fighting with Knives in the final arc ( Don't say me that because she in the and she out range :v ) , ... and many more .

It isn't make sence at all while it just because in the panel have the word "Destiny " and Midvalley just feel like his destiny is controlled by Knives.
That's literally explicit as ****.
It doesn't mean Plants have Fate manip . I know that Plants can do manything but bruh :v the panel just are some kind of hyperbole .
You have yet to explain why it's hyperbole, especially when I've countered that.
so why some people fighting against Knives still can resist his prescene .
For example : The girl in the ship fighting with Knives in the final arc ( Don't say me that because she in the and she out range :v ) , ... and many more .
You mean the other Independent Plant? The ones who run on a different system of causality that Knives's can't effect? You mean the same one that Knives's literally ended up absorbing near instantly?

Provide context instead of trying to downplay things.

Because that makes literally zero sense. The humans never state or implicate they are talking about Vash's willpower, but rather his role in all this. Vash is the key counter to Knives's and his take over.
This isn't human state it are a cube frame talking about Will of Vash's
( literally Peace is will of Vash ) and what the frame talking about . It talk about the peace between human and Plants :v
You obviously didn't because I never said it was from Vash's bullets. In the scans I sent its just Plant power interacting with other Plant Power. Plants by default manipulate and destroy matter, erase things, mess with causality, etc, they all stem from Plant Power. All the bullets are is Vash using his bullets with his Plant power.
I already know that plants have the same power , hax ,etc . But what is it relate to rengenarate ? If he wasn't be earse by Vash so why he can get Low-Godly or likely Mid-Godly .
I literally just sent you scans of the Arc being destroyed. The Arc which was his entire body and existence.
destroyed =/= earse to nothingness . If destroyed mean Knives's dies and he becomes nothingness . Then I have nothing to say about the rengeneration .
"Fading into nothing." not dust. Once Plants die, they straight up disappear without a trace.
can you provide more state about Knives's being earse ? Like if plants dies they become nothing , ....

This isn't human state it are a cube frame talking about Will of Vash's.
Again you haven't proven this, at no point is Vash's will implied nor stated.
( literally Peace is will of Vash ) and what the frame talking about . It talk about the peace between human and Plants :v
Peace is what he practices, not who he is. No, it talks about Vash's relationship with humanity in comparison to Knives's.
I already know that plants have the same power , hax ,etc . But what is it relate to rengenarate ? If he wasn't be earse by Vash so why he can get Low-Godly or likely Mid-Godly .
For the 4th or 5th time, Plants can erase things from existence, including matter. Ark Knives's was erased by Vash via interacting with his Plant Powers, resulting in Knives's having to regenerate into a weaker state.
destroyed =/= earse to nothingness . If destroyed mean Knives's dies and he becomes nothingness . Then I have nothing to say about the rengeneration
Thankfully Knives's and Vash have EE and matter destruction on their profiles and the Plant page.

Knives's was brought to the full burden of Vash's Plant Powers, and it's repeated many times that Vash has a bigger gate than Knives's. Gates are what allow Plants to use their abilities.
can you provide more state about Knives's being earse ? Like if plants dies they become nothing , ....
That statement is irrelevant as this uses feats. Ark Knives's absorbed Vash, which triggered Vash's causality manipulation amongst other abilities including EE to destroy his Ark form, and forced him to resume a weaker body that Knives's regenerated from.

Ark Knives's got nuked by Vash's Plant Power and restored himself by taking a weaker previous form. His current form was destroyed by an energy that we erases and destroys matter, the mind, etc.

Again you haven't proven this, at no point is Vash's will implied nor stated
I have a question that , you read Trigun on what website ? I have check the jap and the offical book and it seem like your scan is outdated or something ?
For the 4th or 5th time, Plants can erase things from existence, including matter. Ark Knives's was erased by Vash via interacting with his Plant Powers, resulting in Knives's having to regenerate into a weaker state.
And I already know that Plants can ee but read the manga I haven't see Vash using ee to complete earsing Knives's form exsited . His fight between Knive's the only weapon and powers he use to against Knive's was the gun with plant bullets . Which plant bullets can create a blackhole but there was not a singal stirke can hit Knive's .

You can't even show that Knive's was earsing completely to nothing . You say that Ark Knive's was been ee but is that earse all of the body and everything ( offscreen so there is no prove that he being ee ) .
Knives's was brought to the full burden of Vash's Plant Powers, and it's repeated many times that Vash has a bigger gate than Knives's. Gates are what allow Plants to use their abilities.
I don't see any connections to counter my argument . So Knives fully sustained Vash's power and it state that Vash has a bigger gate so what it relate to ?
That statement is irrelevant as this uses feats. Ark Knives's absorbed Vash, which triggered Vash's causality manipulation amongst other abilities including EE to destroy his Ark form, and forced him to resume a weaker body that Knives's regenerated from.
nah these are just your thought as I see it is just Vash resistance being absorbed by Knive's and comeback destroyed Ark Knive's .

And is it me or the acau 3 and the mid-godly kinda unlogical ? Becasue if Knives be able ressusction on every plants across the world so why he still have Low-Godly rengen ? About this situation I'am thinking about 2 options .
1) Because the plot .
2) because he doesn't have acau 3 .

I have a question that , you read Trigun on what website ? I have check the jap and the offical book and it seem like your scan is outdated or something ?
I use Dark Horse translations, which are the official release. Not the ones you just posted.

Even in the ones you posted, they make no mention of will. Furthermore the RAW's don't even have the Kanji for will either, so yeah your literally just making things up here to suit your narrative.
And I already know that Plants can ee but read the manga I haven't see Vash using ee to complete earsing Knives's form exsited .
Again, its done via Plant energy. It does not take a genius to to realize that by absorbing Vash, Knive's would be exposed to all of Vash's plant energy.
His fight between Knive's the only weapon and powers he use to against Knive's was the gun with plant bullets . Which plant bullets can create a blackhole but there was not a singal stirke can hit Knive's .
This is irrelevant, the bullets were imbued with his Plant energy. By absorbing Vash, Knive's would have been exposed to the full might of Vash's Plant Energy.
You can't even show that Knive's was earsing completely to nothing
I literally don't need to whenever we're shown what Plant Energy does, and Vash made Knive's absorb said Plant Energy.
You say that Ark Knive's was been ee but is that earse all of the body and everything ( offscreen so there is no prove that he being ee ).
I'm gonna ask you to structure your sentences more properly because it's becoming difficult to understand what you mean.

Again, Vash forced Knive's to absorb him, nuking Knive's out of his Ark form having to regenerate in a weaker body. We've already seen how dangerous is it for Knives's to absorb Vash for this EXACT reason.
I don't see any connections to counter my argument.
Argument of Disbelief out of sheer arrogance is not a legit argument, especially considering your arguments are flawed and ignore heavy context.
So Knives fully sustained Vash's power and it state that Vash has a bigger gate so what it relate to ?
Gate's are responsible for the production of Plant Power. It's essentially a flow of negative energy, which can erase things and shred the mind. By being exposed to that Gate, he'd be exposed to the full burnt of that energy.
nah these are just your thought as I see it is just Vash resistance being absorbed by Knive's and comeback destroyed Ark Knive's.
I could literally say the same exact thing about your argument, which is reliant on literally just ignoring context while also refusing to accept any evidence other than it being directly shown. Which is not required.

We know what Plant Energy does. We know that Knive's was exposed to Vash's Plant Energy. Plant Energy erases matter, the mind and extends to other Gates.

Knive's then regenerates (into a weaker previous form mind you, it doesn't make sense to say that Ark Knive's wasn't erased whenever he literally had to resume a completely different and weaker form to survive.) after being exposed to that energy.
And is it me or the acau 3 and the mid-godly kinda unlogical ?
Right now it's only you. Once again, actually argue the point rather than labeling things illogical simply because you don't like them.
Becasue if Knives be able ressusction on every plants across the world so why he still have Low-Godly rengen
That's for Ark Knive's. Ark Knive's was destroyed by Vash forcing Ark Knive's to absorb him, with no Ark there's no Type 3.
About this situation I'am thinking about 2 options .
1) Because the plot .
It's literally because of the plot if you actually paid attention. Ark Knive's was destroyed, without the Ark he doesn't have Type 3.
2) because he doesn't have acau 3 .
That's again not an argument. Quite literally 99% of your argument is Argument of Disbelief and invincible ignorance fallacy to be succinct.

I use Dark Horse translations, which are the official release. Not the ones you just posted.

Even in the ones you posted, they make no mention of will. Furthermore the RAW's don't even have the Kanji for will either, so yeah your literally just making things up here to suit your narrative.
well :v I don't good at finding which want was the offical .
but I'am searching all the source of the picture from eng to jap the result will always be this picture .
will of Vash very clear in the picture ( relations ship with both plants and humans , connection between 2 species , and in the picture is Vash's .)
I'm gonna ask you to structure your sentences more properly because it's becoming difficult to understand what you mean.
Sorry man , my bad I am kinda dumb at this so if you find something wrong just tell me and I will fix it .

well :v I don't good at finding which want was the offical .
but I'am searching all the source of the picture from eng to jap the result will always be this picture .
That's because that's a RAW scan, and like I said even the RAW's don't use the term "will".
will of Vash very clear in the picture ( relations ship with both plants and humans , connection between 2 species , and in the picture is Vash's .)
That's not what will is Bread. Vash has a negative relationship with most humans, and as far as Vash is concerned he doesn't know many other plants. Knive's is the one who absorbed all the other Plants in the planet.
Sorry man , my bad I am kinda dumb at this so if you find something wrong just tell me and I will fix it .
Well unfortunately there's too many errors for me to fix.

Back