• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anos vs Morghur

This seems like a spite a first glance. Does the Warhammer dude has Aethyr?

Perhaps. I think both have passives that work on the other AND I can make Anos last key

I can't argue that much since I know almost nothing about Warhammer dude, so if anyone could tell me. Pretty sure the dude has tier 1 haxs tho or else this match wouldn't be happening

Venuzdonor isn't passive from what I've seen as anos summons it in vicinity of the demon king castle.

Anyway, you could said that Venuz isn't passive in the scan cuz it didn't destroy melheis, but destroying him wasn't the objective also everything that melheis tried to do gets automatically/passive destroyed by venuzdonoa. So that's why the note

The only reason that Venuzdonoa allows to exist is the destruction of its wielder's enemies[39]. In other words, Venuzdonoa automatically destroys any reason or person that opposes its wielder

In a match the enemy will get passively/automatically destroyed and his attacks will get destroyed as well

Last edited:
Try to counter the explanation a give you? you don't know anything, that was argued some time ago and leave as passive
It doesn't,which part in that chapter says that his target is destroyed passively? Which thread says that it's passive some time ago?

Try to counter the explanation a give you? you don't know anything, that was argued some time ago and leave as passive
Go check what passive is. The fact anos summons it already shows its not passive especially how the anime portrayed how Venuzdonor works.

Venuzdonoa can act automatically, but only once it's summoned.

I mean just watching this video from 0:52 to 0:57 is enough to understand how will Venuz launch its attack
And just watching that video from 01:15 and onwards would show how Venuzdonoa can act automatically to destroy things.

In fact, most instances of Venuzdonoa being used would show that it can act automatically.

Last edited:
How does Anos deal with Morghur's immortality? Cause let me tell you one thing, nuking a soul that's a Low 1-C distance away is off the table.

Venuzdonoa can act automatically, but only once it's summoned.

And just watching that video from 01:15 and onwards would show how Venuzdonoa can act automatically to destroy things.

In fact, most instances of Venuzdonoa being used shows that it can act automatically.
I'm actually seeing anos moving his sword before it defies logic or do whatever he does.

I'm actually seeing anos moving his sword before it defies logic or do whatever he does.
Just here to clarify that: Anos does not need to move his sword to destroy reason with it. The best example of it is (as stated on Venuzdonoa's profile) when Venuzdonoa destroyed the reason that not cutting the target means you didn't cut them

Anyways, and going with the thread, what are both characters' wincon?

I see. What about repeatedly kill him? That would count as incap, also what does morghur start with?
Morghur tends to use magic when he's in-range, but if he's in range of using magic Anos is already super incapped by the passives.

And his passives are?
Read his profile.
passive Madness/Mind Manipulation/Transmutation/Corruption Aura (Everywhere Morghur walks, flesh changes and mutates fatally while people and animals are reduced to howling maddened beasts. Also causes plants to become aggressive monsters. Beastmen that make the pilgrimage to his location often have their minds shattered. Those that retain their minds are considered blessed and will go on to lead their own hordes)

And of course, these all actually overpower 6-D resistances.

Read his profile.
passive Madness/Mind Manipulation/Transmutation/Corruption Aura (Everywhere Morghur walks, flesh changes and mutates fatally while people and animals are reduced to howling maddened beasts. Also causes plants to become aggressive monsters. Beastmen that make the pilgrimage to his location often have their minds shattered. Those that retain their minds are considered blessed and will go on to lead their own hordes)

And of course, these all actually overpower 6-D resistances.
Deconstruction, Mind Manipulation, Sleep Manipulation, Power Nullification(These magic eyes are capable of "destroying" (disintegrating) everything in Anos' sight, including a person's mind and magic itself[81][82]. Additionally, these magic eyes can put people to sleep for at least a day[83]. These magic eyes can seemingly act automatically to "destroy" powers that attempt to affect Anos, making it the ultimate anti-magic[84]; e.g., Destroyed Eugo La Raviaz's time stop when it attempted to affect Anos[85][86])

Here's Anos fodder passives (not the Strongest ones)

Mind manip and sleep manip are completely off the table, Morghur has a Low 1-C mind, and power null won't work on Low 1-C shif

Just asking, if you think that anos will be already incapped by passives in Morghus' range (where he'll be at the start of the match since the starting distance is 5m), and that he has no way to affect/bypass Morghur passives, why did you do this match?

Just asking, if you think that anos will be already incapped by passives in Morghus' range (where he'll be at the start of the match since the starting distance is 5m), and that he has no way to affect/bypass Morghur passives, why did you do this match?
SBA would start them 4 kilometers away because Anos has thst kind of range.

Back