• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gonna be a twintail! Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I've been planning this for a while now, I just never got around to doing this. Anyways the current state of these profiles are just uh, not good to say the least. I don't have much to say so let's just get into the things i wanna add or what should be on the profiles.

Tailred:

Damage absorption via Photon absorber

"Photon Absorber: A device that absorbs damage. However, the limit of the incoming damage is limited."

Statistics amplification via the chains

"Riser Chain One of Tailred's Infinity Chains. In this form, Tailred's attack power is increased. This form's final attack is Rising Blazer.

Faller Chain One of Tailred's Infinity Chains. In this form, Tailred's speed is increased.

Fellraiser Chain One of Tailred's Infinity Chains. In this form, both Tailred's speed and strengh are incredibly increased.

Ultimate Chain Tailred's Ultimate form by using two Tail Gear braces. It is currently considered to be Tailred's strongest form."

Aura and Paralysis (or binding idk) via Aura pillar:

"Aura Pillar: A Twintail warrior sends his or her energy into the sky, which then drops down on the enemy, depriving them of the ability to move. However, a powerful enemy can escape from a burst of aura if their aura exceeds the aura of the warrior"

Transformation for obvious reasons.

Possibly durability negation: "Grand Blazer: An enhanced version of the Grand flame. A special feature is that the fire is not only focused on the blade, but get through the enemy armor, literally burning it inside*

Fusionism via Fusionic buster:

"Fusionic Buster: Combining elements of his or her armor with elements of other Twintail warriors armors a Twintail Warrior creates a powerful weapon that can defeat the Dark Grasper in one shot"

Instead of fire attacks, fire manipulation.

Possibly time stop: https://www3.gogoanimehub.tv/ore-twintails-ni-narimasu-episode-12 11:43 - 14:27

She said that time had stopped. Her twintails stopped time.

Also she should get the abilities of all the monster like characters because attribution

"Attraction: The power that exists in the human heart and allows to love something. Using it, one can achieve different effects ranging from simply increasing physical characteristics to manipulation of water, fire, and even gravity"

So Soji would gain Weather manipulation, the power to create storms, gravity manipulation and etc via getting the attribute.

Dark grasper:

Pocket reality creation via creating a pocket dimension

BFR for sending Soji to that pocket dimension.

The other tails: (Tail yellow and Tail blue)

Paralysis/Aura (both)

Transformation (both)

Water manipulation (for tail blue)

Electricity (for tail yellow)

Damage absorbtion

Fusionism (for both)

And attraction (both)

Yeah that's all.

Well it dosen't look like it'll cause any controversy and everyone agrees so this can be added I guess. The thread can be closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back