• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
However, even if Judgement isn't considered High 6-A, we still have the fact that the Lighthouses shook the whole world, and Saturos and Menardi absorbed their energy. All of the cast should be at least High 6-A due to being far stronger than them by the end of Lost Age.

Okay, about the sun argument, what Sephiroth does is he summons a comet that came from another galaxy. That comet busts multiple planets on its journey; then it crashes into the sun resulting in a supernova. A supernova isn't simply pushing the sun into your enemy, it's destroying the sun and causing it to explode into a blast millions of times greater than the sun's size. Pushing the sun into your enemy, assuming it were the size of the real sun, at FTL speeds would just be Star level; and ironically, doing it at Relativistic+ speeds would result in a higher rating.

But yeah, it's better to calc the lighthouse Earthquake feats for their ratings at the time being. Judgement just shows light shining on certain areas, no proof that it covers the entire planet as @Ant mentioned.

TheHadouCyberspaceWitch said:
Theglassman12 said:
No need, I just got done with his profiles. The only thing I'm missing is a picture of the golden sun logo on the verse page, and a picture of Isaac because my computer isn't accepting the pics I've upload for some reason.
You can use the picture I have of the cast of Lost Age at the top of this thread for the verse picture. :3
The logo is already in the page.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Okay, about the sun argument, what Sephiroth does is he summons a comet that came from another galaxy. That comet busts multiple planets on its journey; then it crashes into the sun resulting in a supernova. A supernova isn't simply pushing the sun into your enemy, it's destroying the sun and causing it to explode into a blast millions of times greater than the sun's size. Pushing the sun into your enemy, assuming it were the size of the real sun, at FTL speeds would just be Star level; and ironically, doing it at Relativistic+ speeds would result in a higher rating.
But yeah, it's better to calc the lighthouse Earthquake feats for their ratings at the time being. Judgement just shows light shining on certain areas, no proof that it covers the entire planet as @Ant mentioned.
I'm already aware of this information, and I'm entirely fine with the Top Tiers being Star level. And I believe it was mentioned in an earlier thread that the lighthouse earthquake feat was already the basis for why the old profiles were Multi-Continental, but I suppose we could get them calculated again.

Theglassman12 said:
Theglassman12 said:
No need, I just got done with his profiles. The only thing I'm missing is a picture of the golden sun logo on the verse page, and a picture of Isaac because my computer isn't accepting the pics I've upload for some reason.
You can use the picture I have of the cast of Lost Age at the top of this thread for the verse picture. :3
The logo is already in the page.
I saw that after I commented, mind me. ^^

It might be bigger, I'm unsure. There is supposedly a land beyond Gaia Falls. I believe that's where you fight Dullahan in Dark Dawn. Until we find anything else on it, though, it should be assumed the same size.

It's best not to assume it is bigger since there really is no in-game proof spanning in the three games that it is such. Star level just doesn't seem to fit this as you're assuming it is the sun when nothing is indicating it is. However, the Lighthouse earthquakes suffice for better feats regardless in terms of accuracy.

Which, if I'm right, that should be explained in Dark Dawn, which I'm unable to replay. ;-||
You can always use an emulator to play old games.

I would also like to ask this question. I saw this brought up earlier in the thread, though someone called it immortality. Do you think we should add Longevity to Isaac's page due to the Golden Sun increasing his lifespan and allowing him to live longer? Longevity seems to fit better rather than Immortality Type 1 from what was requested earlier.

That still seems rather farfeched if anything. Anyways, we should just disregard Star Level GS for now and get the more favorable things calced. In the first game, it was just them traveling over two continents also meaning only two were present.

No, those are two different things. Longevity just means someone's lifespan is lengthened. Immortality Longevity means they can live forever as long as they are not killed through unnatural causes.

I'm not saying they should be Star level based off of the size of Weyard. I'm saying that based off of the Sol Blade supposedly having the power of the Sun inside of it. But unless someone else wants to replay Dark Dawn, yeah, we can just disregard it for now. And just because they only traveled two continents in the first game doesn't mean the other 6 didn't exist.

I'm not saying they should be Star level based off of the size of Weyard. I'm saying that based off of the Sol Blade supposedly having the power of the Sun inside of it. But unless someone else wants to replay Dark Dawn, yeah, we can just disregard it for now. And just because they only traveled two continents in the first game doesn't mean the other 6 didn't exist.
No, I brought up the continents due to Judgement's coverage of land mass. I never said the others didn't exist either. I said it would logically just make more sense if it just covered that.

Don't they stress that the Golden Sun made them immortal? I remember that Tyrell told Kraden that it must suck to become immortal at such an old age. I don't know if it applies to everyone who achieved immortality through the Golden Sun, but Alex should also have type 2, seeing as everyone thought he died from the impact at the end of Lost Age.

PlozAlcachaz said:
Oh, well, Judgement also exists in the second game, and everyone in the first game is playable in the second game, and I'm not basing the Multi-Continental status off of Judgement, I'm basing it off of the energy that Saturos and Menardi absorbed from the Lighthouses, the same Lighthouses that shook the world.

It doesn't imply them becoming immortal though. If anything, the same source we've been using this entire time, the Golden Sun wiki, just says the Golden Sun gave Isaac a lengthened lifespan beyond that of normal people. It doesn't mention him becoming immortal when covering him in the third to last paragraph before the Dark Dawn section as it even says it just lengthened his lifespan.

Your original reasoning was that it was MC before it was denied. It's not confirmed MC until the feat is calced nor is the Lighthouse feat. Even if you think we don't need it calced, staff would need to agree with this stuff. And yes, that is my bad, I thought Judgement was in the first game.

Except it still was only mentioned to be near limitless according to the Wise One as Alex was still limited with his lifespan. Isaac is also limited since he also had a portion of the power of the Golden Sun directed towards him given him lengthened life. The article you linked also said "extended life". Eternal life is just a contradiction given what the wiki says and is just an exaggeration of it.

Someone submitted already, but it could just be a lowball I guess. Besides, the person who said they might calc it said they would have a hard time quantifying the explosion's reach regardless.

Back