• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If it's Anyone from Golden Sun 1, let me know their abilities, if it's Lost age, go ahead.

Note: I'm going to separate the Golden Sun 1 characters into 2 tiers: Golden Sun 1, Golden Sun Lost Ages. So if you do Garet, Mia, Ivan, Saturos, or Menardi, make sure their Golden Sun 1 tier is high 6-A instead of star to potentially solar system level since Megiddo only showed up in Lost ages.

Alrighty, understandable. I added mainly Dark Dawn characters, with the exception of Dullahan. I'll probably start working on things tomorrow. Keep in mind, most of the cast can utilise nearly every class.

Is this what I think it is? A Golden Sun thread for making profiles? I'm very excited for this right now. Golden Sun was on this wiki a long time ago, and I thank you for going out of your way to make an Isaac profile. They had one on here a long time ago, but Isaac's profile had been dead until now. If it helps, I can give you the old key that they had for Isaac back then (though I don't know the justifications for each ranking).

No need, I just got done with his profiles. The only thing I'm missing is a picture of the golden sun logo on the verse page, and a picture of Isaac because my computer isn't accepting the pics I've upload for some reason.

Isaac was my first page I made here years ago, it was a pretty bad page. Good times....

Also, Isaac has resistance to Transmutation.

Pikachu942 said:
Isaac was my first page I made here years ago, it was a pretty bad page. Good times....

Also, Isaac has resistance to Transmutation.
Can you explain on how he's resistant to transmutation?

I would appreciate if anyone could create a Isaac Respect thread explainind where those abilities come from, if possible. Im too busy right now.

I'm really glad golden sun is getting a page because I love the golde sun series. I played those games thousands of times and just thinking of having a series/profile page for them makes me want to go back to play them again.

Ikr. It would be good right now to see if we can find some feats to Golden Sun. Someone is planning on calculating Judgement's AP iirc.

I know that the bandit sword allows the character to attack more than once.

In the Lost Age, I remembered that the Phaeton's blade special fires beams of light which we could consider the technique to around the speed of light if we think it travels at light speed and the fire brand engulfs the foe in a huge pillar of fire. We might have to calculate the Phaeton's blade special to see if it is at the speed of a real beam or not.

GenesisHero12 said:
I know that the bandit sword allows the character to attack more than once.
In the Lost Age, I remembered that the Phaeton's blade special fires beams of light which we could consider the technique to around the speed of light if we think it travels at light speed and the fire brand engulfs the foe in a huge pillar of fire. We might have to calculate the Phaeton's blade special to see if it is at the speed of a real beam or not.
Do the attacks have properties of light to begin with?

Okay, this all seems good. Can you timestamp the effects of Phateon's blade real quick though? I'm going to evaluate to see if the abilities listed above are accurate or no.

PaChi2 said:
I would appreciate if anyone could create a Isaac Respect thread explainind where those abilities come from, if possible. Im too busy right now.
I tried to make one, but someone deleted my thread before it was done.

I'm not sure if it would qualify as lighting dodge feat because I don't' remember if any of the characters dodging it but, we can assume they are massively hypersonic by how fast they fight.

PlozAlcachaz said:
Since Light Surge is Light Manipulation technically... And according to VS Battles Light Manipulation profile which states that possible uses include generating light... Technically the characters could be FTL then?
That's only the case if they were able to keep up with light speed, or react to light.

Theglassman12 said:
No need, I just got done with his profiles. The only thing I'm missing is a picture of the golden sun logo on the verse page, and a picture of Isaac because my computer isn't accepting the pics I've upload for some reason.
You can use the picture I have of the cast of Lost Age at the top of this thread for the verse picture. :3

PaChi2 said:
I listed the moves that Isaac uses at the top of this thread where he got each ability from.

PlozAlcachaz said:
Ikr. It would be good right now to see if we can find some feats to Golden Sun. Someone is planning on calculating Judgement's AP iirc.
Judgement's AP should be Multi-Continental. It is Megiddo's AP that's being calculated.

if we're rejecting the idea that Megiddo is actually using the Sun in the attack, remember that Sephiroth is Solar System level for a summon that utilises the Sun to the destroy the Solar System over and over, and can use this summon over and over. Another basis for this is that the Sol Blade has the power of the Sun inside of it, and the Golden Sun Wiki was going mainly off of description, and also says "this could be said to represent a star such as the Sun itself".

Nothing about Judgement is Multi-Continental besides range. Someone has already requested for it to be calced so that we can get some actual tiering for the characters.

Except that Sepiroth's case actually has something back it. In that same wiki that you used, it said "could" not that it is. Also, it is just a great sphere of burning plasma. Not only does such a thing not align with feats really, but it is just really unrealistic for the Megiddo using the actual sun. Supernova's ability for being Solar System isn't that farfetched since it isn't an outlier compared to other feats.

Understandable. I can't replay Dark Dawn, so I won't be able to find the part where it said the Sol Blade has the power of the Sun in it. Soon, I'll replay through the original Golden Sun and Lost Age, though, so I'll pay attention to whatever I find.

Back