• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Were Saturos and Menardi involved somewhere on that same quest? I do remember it was close to the Mercury Lighthouse, but I'm uncertain if the villains had anything to do with it. I'm positive it applies to Alex though.

Ah alright, I'd say it will apply to the protagonists and Alex, the Villains it might be a maybe.

Ok, just added it into their profiles.

So does anyone know what kind of abilities the Wise One has......other than the same abilities as the main characters?

He does have flight, and Nigh-Omniscience. Not sure about any other abilities that the other characters don't have.

Ok, cause I checked all the scenes he shows up and he hardly does anything crazy as opposed to the main cast (aside from holding back a volcanic eruption).

Well, his best feat is one shotting Alex, who was already amped up by 3/4 of the Golden Sun's power.

We don't know the limits of his power; all we know is with or without Golden Sun fragments, that he's the strongest adept in the series.

About Psyenergies.

I noticed that you guys have a trend in which you use game mechanics (using percents when you really shouldn't be) or ignore explicit details when writing descriptions and deleted mine even when I wrote them in for you.

For things like Enfeeble, you have to mention that it lowers the target's resistance to elemental attacks and not normal attacks. Same goes for Psyenergies like Protector, which only raises physical defense and not magical defense.

I don't know enough about Golden Sun to run constant page quality checks like this nor do I have the time to. Please get your acts together.

So for anyone that plans on making the profiles for the rest of the Dark Dawn cast, I got their pictures rendered for you.

Himi
Amiti
Eoleo
Sveta

thanks, I also cleaned up the profiles for the main cast by separating their hax from normal abilities.

Back