• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

VIZION99

He/Him
Golden Freddy, Fredbear, and The One You Shouldn't Have Killed should be merged into one profile and here is why.

In this UCN cutscene, Golden Freddy is shown to be shaking in angry way which is meant to show he is the vengeful spirit that can't pass on and always wants to torment William.

This UCN minigame shows Old Man Consequences attempting to convince vengeful spirit to move on and let William go to hell and the thing is that Vengeful Spirit is a bear which is meant to represent that he is Golden Freddy/Fredbear

When the death coin is used on Golden Freddy, he literally transform into Fredbear and attacks William. If Golden Freddy was just another animatronic created by vengeful sprint. The death coin should affect him but considering that Golden Freddy is the vengeful spirit himself. It explains how the death coin does not get rid of him and why Fredbear does not appear in normal gameplay. It also seems that the death coin has enraged him considering that Fredbear's has a more aggressive jump scare animation. Fredbear also has strange glowing eyes only possessed animatronics have.

Fredbear speaks in a dark and sinister tone like how a haunted animatronic would sound. He additionally sounds very different than the other animatronics which makes sense considering Fredbear is possessed by the vengeful spirit himself and not just another animatronic created by him.

The books are canon to the games while in a different continuity but they can be used to figure out the lore of the games. This heavily implies that Golden Freddy/Fredbear/Vengeful Spirit is a parallel to Andrew who is both the vengeful spirit and Golden Freddy.

Disagree on merging the three profiles. Even if they are all the same character (which I personally believe to be the case), their keys, tactics, appearances, and abilities are so different that keeping them separate would just be far cleaner.

I don't care to look through every page of the FNAF discussion thread to find my specific statement, but when this was previously proposed, I pointed out that merging the three would be incredibly confusing to those unfamiliar with the franchise because "Wait, so TOYSNHK can create Golden Freddy and Fredbear...but they are Golden Freddy and Fredbear...?"

Alternatively: "Wait, so TOYSNHK summons constructs of Golden Freddy and Fredbear but is also both of them at the same time? Are GF and Fredbear constructs of TOYSNHK or not?"

It's kind of the same reason Springtrap and Scraptrap don't have UCN keys: because Afton's already in UCN as the player. It's far simpler to keep GF, Fredbear, and TOYSNHK separate.

I mean, what looks better?

This:
•Golden Freddy keys: [Golden Freddy | Golden Freddy (UCN) | Golden Freddy (Special Delivery) | Fredbear | Fredbear (UCN) | The One You Should Not Have Killed]

Or this:
•Golden Freddy keys: [FNAF 1&2 | UCN | Special Delivery]

•Fredbear keys: [Real World | UCN]

•TOYSNHK keys: [The One You Shouldn't Have Killed]

No this is definitely still well within the bounds of speculation and theory. I disagree with the OP for now.

No this is definitely still well within the bounds of speculation and theory. I disagree with the OP for now.
How are they theories and speculation? The minigame clearly shows vengeful spirit being a bear which is solid evidence that he is Golden Freddy/Fredbear

Disagree on merging the three profiles. Even if they are all the same character (which I personally believe to be the case), their keys, tactics, appearances, and abilities are so different that keeping them separate would just be far cleaner.

I don't care to look through every page of the FNAF discussion thread to find my specific statement, but when this was previously proposed, I pointed out that merging the three would be incredibly confusing to those unfamiliar with the franchise because "Wait, so TOYSNHK can create Golden Freddy and Fredbear...but they are Golden Freddy and Fredbear...?"

Alternatively: "Wait, so TOYSNHK summons constructs of Golden Freddy and Fredbear but is also both of them at the same time? Are GF and Fredbear constructs of TOYSNHK or not?"

It's kind of the same reason Springtrap and Scraptrap don't have UCN keys: because Afton's already in UCN as the player. It's far simpler to keep GF, Fredbear, and TOYSNHK separate.

I mean, what looks better?

This:
•Golden Freddy keys: [Golden Freddy | Golden Freddy (UCN) | Golden Freddy (Special Delivery) | Fredbear | Fredbear (UCN) | The One You Should Not Have Killed]

Or this:
•Golden Freddy keys: [FNAF 1&2 | UCN | Special Delivery]

•Fredbear keys: [Real World | UCN]

•TOYSNHK keys: [The One You Shouldn't Have Killed]
UCN Golden Freddy/UCN Fredbear would not count as a separate key because they are not creations of vengeful spirit but vengeful spirit himself. Golden Freddy/Fredbear would have the abilities of vengeful spirit due to being the the soul of Golden Freddy/Fredbear

Golden Freddy keys: FNAF 1, 2, and UCN | Special Delivery

UCN Golden Freddy/UCN Fredbear would not count as a separate key because they are not creations of vengeful spirit but vengeful spirit himself. Golden Freddy/Fredbear would have the abilities of vengeful spirit due to being the the soul of Golden Freddy/Fredbear

Golden Freddy keys: FNAF 1, 2, and UCN | Special Delivery
Prove it.

Prove that GF and Fredbear in UCN are directly TOYSHK. I'll wait.

You didn't bring forth the strongest of evidence, I have to say, but I find myself sharing opinion my with Lightsoul.

If you don't have GF at ai 1 and alone, then you can death coin him just fine without problem, which would mean that he is bringing himself back from destruction, which doesn't make much sense. It's way more probable that TOYSHK is recreating his old suit in his realm.

Also, the points you bring about OMC and TOYSHK's appearance in the minigame isn't very strong evidence because it can very easily just be referencing his appearance in FNAF World, in which that animatronic is Regular Freddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back