• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
All of this, minus maybe elec manip and rest to elec manip, should go to the remnant page
I'm pretty sure the Remnant page is only supposed to have abilities shared between numerous characters, hence why Mike's Supernatural Willpower isn't on there, for instance.

This should scale to any other below average intelligence anim out there, to at the very least make them average
Why? The book doesn't suggest that below average intelligence in FNAF is equivalent to average intelligence elsewhere, it suggests that the FNAF 1 gang aren't below average.
The fact that they are afraid of him could also give him social influencing or fear manip (would opt for the former)
Maybe
Agree, albeit the immortality is kinda redundant, it is good to know they can operate at this kind of damage level (before they could just survive it, now they can operate with it). This would also give him body control.
Also, I believe that as this is something more tied to his physiology, this should go to the remnant page, or at the very least be a general ability for the fnaf 1 cast.
I agree, but remember: the post was just as much intended for indexing as it was for providing additions, hence why the characters' instances of Stealth Mastery were on there as well.

Also, I guess I should ask:
Also, Golden Freddy finally getting multiple selves is based and I've been waiting a damn long time for this
I was always right about Multiple selves
Finally! Multiple selves type 2 is here!
Should I just put Multiple Selves along with GF's other abilities? I put it in the notes because I wasn't sure how well it would be accepted, but it's gotten better reception than I thought.

For their intelligence sections, I recall Chica recognizing that she was once Susie. You probably know what page that's on
Eh, kind of. Chica compels Ralph to say Happy Birthday to Susie and then she flips out.
I also heard that Bonnie recognized that he was once Jeremy
If it's in the story, I don't know where. The only mention of Jeremy is Bronwen Light accidentally calling Bonnie Jeremy while talking to Ralph, and we don't see Bonnie react to that.

Eh, kind of. Chica compels Ralph to say Happy Birthday to Susie and then she flips out.

If it's in the story, I don't know where. The only mention of Jeremy is Bronwen Light accidentally calling Bonnie Jeremy while talking to Ralph, and we don't see Bonnie react to that.
There's theories that Bronwen as we hear her might not actually be Bronwen, or at least her posthumous will is being influenced by the dead children

Her saying Jeremy could have something to do with that

Either way, I think Chica compelling Ralph to sing happy birthday to Susie is solid evidence

I'm pretty sure the Remnant page is only supposed to have abilities shared between numerous characters, hence why Mike's Supernatural Willpower isn't on there, for instance.
tech manip is already there, perception manip seems to be of possessed animatronics in general (there's already illusion creation in the remnant page only because the fnaf 1 gang can use it).
Maybe Clairvoyance could be kept separate? I don't really know too much of the limits here, but we have Corrosion Inducement on there, only because the Stitchwratih could use it (ONE character) and the fnaf 1 bodies MIGHT have been affected by something similar (I was always against its inclusion)
Why? The book doesn't suggest that below average intelligence in FNAF is equivalent to average intelligence elsewhere, it suggests that the FNAF 1 gang aren't below average.
What I'm saying is that we originally thought being possessed made you partially animalistic, or not-that-intelligent, but if that's not the case, then anims like the toys could get at least a possibly average in intelligence
Maybe

I agree, but remember: the post was just as much intended for indexing as it was for providing additions, hence why the characters' instances of Stealth Mastery were on there as well.
aight
Also, I guess I should ask:

Should I just put Multiple Selves along with GF's other abilities? I put it in the notes because I wasn't sure how well it would be accepted, but it's gotten better reception than I thought.
Yeah, definitely. Although you should also mention any other evidence partaking this conclusion, as staff members may be confused as to why we jumped to conclusions so quickly. Most notably, the Survival logbook.

Chica breaches the security office through the reinforced steel doors (PDF pages 185 and 186)
I read this part and it seems more like teleportation. She didn't break the door, she just knocked and then somehow showed up inside without Ralph noticing

In the pit of your stomach, you feel certain that Chica is about to breach the Security Office, so you shut the door on your right—just in time! Someone bangs on the reinforced steel from the other side.

“Tis some visitor, ” you mutter, “ ‘tapping at my chamber door. Only this and nothing more.’ ” You flip on the hall light and see the distinctive shape of Chica. She keeps pounding on the door and shrieks.

“Quoth the chicken, ‘Nevermore.’ ” You laugh shakily.

You often crack jokes when you're nervous, but this close call has got your pulse going. At least you know where all the animatronics are now—or where they were a few minutes ago. A lot could have changed already.

Last you checked, Bonnie was on his way down the West Hall to mess up your night. But you don’t hear him now. He could still be lurking nearby, or maybe he’s lost interest in you.

You switch back to the audio feed from the Kitchen and crank the volume on the monitor, leaning closer to the speakers. You hear the hiss of air over the microphone, the hum of the TV, and static crackling. It’s as quiet as it—

Wait! Something is rustling, moving about. Then you hear a raspy sound that’s almost human. It makes moaning, guttural attempts at speech.

Weird. Usually, Chica just knocks some pots and pans around in there. Is she trying to tell you something?

You lower the volume on the monitor. But you still hear the sounds as Clearly as if they were coming from right behind you.

Your skin crawls. You switch off the monitor, and in the darkened glass is the distorted reflection of Chica standing over your right shoulder.

She opens her mouth and the airy sound she makes could be the word Hell.

Oh. She's saying “hello.” In the creepiest way imaginable.

The monitor reflects back the utter fear on your face—and the instant Chica grabs you.

Also, I am 99% sure I read something about them breaking Ralph's bones somewhere in the book. That's noteworthy

Can the Puppet scale to this? She's shown by the post-night FNaF 2 cutscenes to be present at the FNaF 1 location, and they all seem to display awareness and overall prowess at the same level, so I feel like it would be off if Ms. "I Am Very Aware" Puppet didn't scale to those under her protection

tech manip is already there, perception manip seems to be of possessed animatronics in general (there's already illusion creation in the remnant page only because the fnaf 1 gang can use it).
Maybe Clairvoyance could be kept separate? I don't really know too much of the limits here, but we have Corrosion Inducement on there, only because the Stitchwratih could use it (ONE character) and the fnaf 1 bodies MIGHT have been affected by something similar (I was always against its inclusion)
(I was always against its inclusion too)
To be honest, we need to figure out what the Remnant page is even supposed to entail before we decide what to add from here to it. If it's meant to be only general abilities that are granted by levels of Remnant (which is usually how verse-specific powers work), then we need to get rid of Stitchwraith's Corrosion Inducement and Fetch's Data Manipulation. If it's meant to be every ability possessed by a Remnant user, then we need to add Mike's Supernatural Willpower as well as a bunch more abilities from Shadow Bonnie.
What I'm saying is that we originally thought being possessed made you partially animalistic, or not-that-intelligent, but if that's not the case, then anims like the toys could get at least a possibly average in intelligence
I mean, it wasn't possession itself that we thought made animatronics animalistic (since The Puppet, Springtrap, and some others are reasonably intelligent), we thought that the animatronics under The Puppet's protection were animalistics because The Puppet says in UCN "The others are under my protection" and "The others are like animals, but I am very aware". I do agree that the Toys would scale to Average Intelligence from this
Yeah, definitely. Although you should also mention any other evidence partaking this conclusion, as staff members may be confused as to why we jumped to conclusions so quickly. Most notably, the Survival logbook.
Honestly, if that's the case, then it might be better to just make GF's Multiple Selves its own CRT. That way, we could compile all of the evidence and discuss it with staff without disrupting the rest of this thread too much, since this is only about TWB, not the Logbook or anything else.
I read this part and it seems more like teleportation. She didn't break the door, she just knocked and then somehow showed up inside without Ralph noticing
That's pretty odd, but valid.
Can the Puppet scale to this? She's shown by the post-night FNaF 2 cutscenes to be present at the FNaF 1 location
I'd say so, especially since she just scales above the OGs in supernatural stuff regardless.

(I was always against its inclusion too)
To be honest, we need to figure out what the Remnant page is even supposed to entail before we decide what to add from here to it. If it's meant to be only general abilities that are granted by levels of Remnant (which is usually how verse-specific powers work), then we need to get rid of Stitchwraith's Corrosion Inducement and Fetch's Data Manipulation. If it's meant to be every ability possessed by a Remnant user, then we need to add Mike's Supernatural Willpower as well as a bunch more abilities from Shadow Bonnie.
yeah, the page was just kinda made from one moment to the other, we should discuss this in greater detail.
I mean, it wasn't possession itself that we thought made animatronics animalistic (since The Puppet, Springtrap, and some others are reasonably intelligent), we thought that the animatronics under The Puppet's protection were animalistics because The Puppet says in UCN "The others are under my protection" and "The others are like animals, but I am very aware". I do agree that the Toys would scale to Average Intelligence from this
great
Honestly, if that's the case, then it might be better to just make GF's Multiple Selves its own CRT. That way, we could compile all of the evidence and discuss it with staff without disrupting the rest of this thread too much, since this is only about TWB, not the Logbook or anything else.
valid
That's pretty odd, but valid.
I mean, I would say this is at most a possibly teleportation, since the anims don't show a similar ability any other time, and this could just be tech manip from Chica opening the door
I'd say so, especially since she just scales above the OGs in supernatural stuff regardless.
In other words, the others are mid while she is high

Wait a moment- Would william (either alive or dead) scale to this? his alive self's scaling is only possibly 9-C, how would this affect his springlocked self?
oh, nevermind, GF is a springlock suit, and as he is comparable to the fnaf 1 gang, Springtrap would also be comparable, especially since he is a high tier remnant user

Wait a moment- Would william (either alive or dead) scale to this? his alive self's scaling is only possibly 9-C, how would this affect his springlocked self?
oh, nevermind, GF is a springlock suit, and as he is comparable to the fnaf 1 gang, Springtrap would also be comparable, especially since he is a high tier remnant user
Golden Freddy also has a lot of supernatural bullshit going on, so I don't think just having a springlock suit would be the reason for scaling

He does get possibly 9-B for possibly scaling off of the classic four

Golden Freddy also has a lot of supernatural bullshit going on, so I don't think just having a springlock suit would be the reason for scaling

He does get possibly 9-B for possibly scaling off of the classic four
idk, it feels weird having will, a high tier remnant user, being weaker than mid tiers. I think that in of itself should be enough to prove him being 9-B post death. If not, we can always say he is comparable to, albeit weaker than the rest of the scraps. (the funtimes are superior to the ogs because the former are actually made to kill, which should make them more dangerous than the former)

Even then, both GF and springtrap are springlock suits with high tier remnant physiology and a rotting corpse inside of them, they should be comparable, even if GF would be superior

idk, it feels weird having will, a high tier remnant user, being weaker than mid tiers. I think that in of itself should be enough to prove him being 9-B post death. If not, we can always say he is comparable to, albeit weaker than the rest of the scraps. (the funtimes are superior to the ogs because the former are actually made to kill, which should make them more dangerous than the former)

Even then, both GF and springtrap are springlock suits with high tier remnant physiology and a rotting corpse inside of them, they should be comparable, even if GF would be superior
I'm not saying he shouldn't be 9-B. I think that he should be at least comparable to the classics

Last edited:
idk, it feels weird having will, a high tier remnant user, being weaker than mid tiers.
Remnant doesn't relate to physical strength, it relates to supernatural power. The Puppet, for instance, is definitely above the OGs in supernatural stuff, but would still be physically inferior due to being thinner and scaling lower (mind you, I'm not saying Puppet can't be 9-B, just that she'd be downscaling from the OGs at best).

Remnant doesn't relate to physical strength, it relates to supernatural power. The Puppet, for instance, is definitely above the OGs in supernatural stuff, but would still be physically inferior due to being thinner and scaling lower (mind you, I'm not saying Puppet can't be 9-B, just that she'd be downscaling from the OGs at best).
I believe i've heard that in the books there was a small connection between the two, but it's just hearsay, so it may not be correct.

Back