• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

William Afton CRT "I would rather pump myself full of toxic runoff."

Guys! I have a question: How can Michael even be affected by the vents failing and have actual, heavy breathing if he... Doesn't have lungs?
The easy answer is that Scott didn't have SL planned when he made FNAF 3

In universe though, we technically don't know which organs he doesn't have aside from his skeleton, so Ennard might have left his lungs for all we know

Honestly, who even cares if Afton can summon the Phantoms? WWF proves that he can summon incapacitating hallucinations that aren't the Phantoms anyways
Crt isnt changing anything expect remove a good ass supporting feat, Reaper is just being petty
Guys! I have a question: How can Michael even be affected by the vents failing and have actual, heavy breathing if he... Doesn't have lungs?
We dont know what he didnt have at the time of fnaf 3, but yeah Scott probably didnt plan it

Willy literally has a heartbeat in fnaf 6 lol...[/]

We dont know what he didnt have at the time of fnaf 3, but yeah Scott probably didnt plan it

Welcome to something we like to call "plot convenience" or maybe just the opposite in this case.... A standard game mechanic that makes litterly no sense from lore perspective but adds a lot to the game...

Though it's also possible Scot just forgot...

Crt isnt changing anything expect remove a good ass supporting feat, Reaper is just being petty

The easy answer is that Scott didn't have SL planned when he made FNAF 3

In universe though, we technically don't know which organs he doesn't have aside from his skeleton, so Ennard might have left his lungs for all we know
Welcome to something we like to call "plot convenience" or maybe just the opposite in this case.... A standard game mechanic that makes litterly no sense from lore perspective but adds a lot to the game...

Though it's also possible Scot just forgot...
Makes sense

Frailty? Are you talking about the story in which a woman rubs a pendant to cure the sick and turns into trash? Iirc we had agreed the connection with Eleanor was too weak to canonise the FF books.
On its own, I'd agree, but between the recent ITP game and the upcoming CYOA book which is a part of a series that's explicitly canon (Week Before is a god send istg), I think there's a stronger standing
However, WWF is in a TFTP book
WWF is part of the Gumdrop Angel book in Fazbear Frights
which albeit is likely not canon, due to the night guard not being Michael, him dying, and a fire never happening (iirc)
While yes, WWF specifically is absolutely a separate timeline, the fact it's still the exact same relationship between William and the Phantoms as in the games leads me to believe it can be used as supporting evidence
So, the current votes appear to be this:
I disagree

Back