• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Golden Age Guts vs Kirito

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guts. Hypersonic+ speeds with much much more years of battle experience. Guts' willingness to sacrifice parts of himself were also shown at this year and age, such as Bazuso (the kill that made griffith notice Guts), which gives him an upperhand (or lowerhand, depending on how you slice it.....alright no more bad pun spreadage.)

Kirito is not yet done having a revision iirc.

If accepted, GGO Kirito gets Hypersonic+ reflexes for swatting a bullet from an automatic rifle really, really close to his body while he is running closer and closer to the guy who was shooting. And he was swatting multiple bullets without missing a beat.

Then there's the fact that Desu Gun commented that he was very, very rusty that he was pathetic compared to his SAO persona, warranting him an "At least Hypersonic+" for SAO Kirito.

But, I hold my judgement back for now because, revision.

Before that gets accepted, you should just make this speed equalized for now.

By the way, which Kirito is this? I'm assuming SAO Arc Kirito.

If that's the case, I'm going with him via a little bit more variety in sword skills.

@Xmark12:

Looks like it's SAO Kirito considering the picture used.

Well, if speed equalized and no other stats for the SAO verse gets revised, then Kirito via variety and ability to amp his attack power, notable against Heathcliff who was blocking his attacks easily enough then suddenly gets forced to backpedal and even got his shield pushed aside by Starburst Stream.

Xmark12 said:
Before that gets accepted, you should just make this speed equalized for now.
By the way, which Kirito is this? I'm assuming SAO Arc Kirito.

If that's the case, I'm going with him via a little bit more variety in sword skills.
Guts has a far more variable skillset than Kirito due to being a vastly better swordsmen and actually having combat training. From the perspective of an actual swordsmen, Kirito's sword skills are flamboyant, inefficient, and leave him wide open for counteract.

Kirito got an AP and durability boost. It's now At least Large Building level.

=l

I think I'm missing something, but how is Guts going to damage Kirito with only Building level AP? Since this is Golden Age Guts, he can't attack the soul, I think.

KuuIchigo said:
I think I'm missing something, but how is Guts going to damage Kirito with only Building level AP? Since this is Golden Age Guts, he can't attack the soul, I think.
Chip damage with his speed advantage, i guess? Then again, there is a calc that, if accepted, will bump Kirito up to Hypersonic+ too. If that happens, this fight becomes pretty unfair.

Anyway, this isn't really a fair fight right now. Equalize speed and Kirito stomps, leave it unequalized and Guts blitzes (for now).

Okay. Since there is a revision going on for Kirito, I'll close this for now. You can message me to reopen it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back