• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

GOLB vs Zeed

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Idk. This match just seemed pretty interesting. One being is nigh unkillable. The other "takes" you and you can't come back from it. Speed equalized. 2-C for both. Who wins?

Golbb
Zeedmilleniummon
Zeedmilleniummon (Digimon)

From what little we know of GOLB and this version of Zeed, GOLB is clearly far more cruel and seems to be more willing to simply erase Zeed from existence, much like he did to Margles in the past.

That said, we haven't really seen what GOLB or this incarnation of Zeed can really pull off, I think GOLB is more willing to go for the kill, so I vote for him, if barely.

Could he kill him via erasure. I mean he still has Mid-Godly Regen. And if he goes for the kill won't Zeed automatically tell that this guy is trying to kill him. But I dunno.

@Dragon. GOLB's "taking" is basically Lucemon's lol (lol because of the irony. Didn't realize that until recent. Not trying to be facetious or anything). No amount of reality warping, resurrection, wish granting, etc. brings them back. Reason this match was made was because I was unsure how that would work against Zeed.

Powers and Abilities: Void Manipulation (Consigned Margles to a void outside of the entirety of the Multiverse, outside of "every world", to a realm not even Prismo could reach)

Attack Potency: Unknown. At least Planet level (Grob Gob Glob Grod is afraid of him), likely Multi-Universe level (Even Prismo couldn't bring back Margles, who GOLB took during his attack.)

Nah. It's well...I don't really know how to put it. It's like...superdeath? Idk. I'm just stupid lol. Either way, it's some sort of...action...that even in a verse with ghosts and over 52 "dead worlds", several death gods, reality warping beings, resurrection, reincarnation, god comets, and whatever the heck Lich does, GOLB's "taking" cannot be undone.

But it won't stop Mid-Godly Regen unless it has shown or has been stated to negate it. Also Zeed also has absorption as well and a high resistance to Reality Warping and Soul Hax. Not only that this Zeed still has Zeed's techniques and whatever Dusk/Dawn skills they gave him....But, they are likely useless here.

GOLB is literally the vaguest thing inside the series that actually appeared in it, so I got no response bro. You're better off getting more info from Dark.

Basically, GOLB can kill people so hard that not even Prismo, who has complete control over timelines, to the point where he can alter an entire timeline on command and even resurrect himself if his past self is still in existence (it's complicated...), was unable to bring back Margles.

But if you are erased from existence aren't you erased from timelines as well? There is also the fact that Zeed does still have a high resistance to Existence Erasure.

Occasionally, but more often than not, no. For example, a Lich got erased from existence by a Prismo weapon, but Sweet P exists in the main timeline (Sweet P is a "purified" Lich (that's also complicated))

Dragonmasterxyz said:
There is also the fact that Zeed does still have a high resistance to Existence Erasure.
Except he doesn't........I've been getting used to Royal Knight matches....

So it depends on the verse...We probably shouldn't use GOLB yet....He should likely get a Zeno rule.....

Tbh, I just realized how powerful The Maid (a Prismo weapon) is, @Dark. It erased the Lich from a timeline that shouldn't exist due to the wish that created it having never happened.

So it erased someone from something that shouldn't have existed, but did exist...? Nonexistence Erasure anyone :)

-Still not Digimon Broken. Or Saint Seiya Broken. When AT gets that powerful I will quit fiction.

The real cal howard said:
The verse is surprisingly broken, my friend lol

I just love The Lich, Finn, Gunter and Magic Man all have Infinite and Immeasurable feats

@Cal See unlike the rest of the characters, I don't mind him as he's the supreme being. Also this is just my hatred against Adventure Time speaking...Cuz I'm a jerk. And since you've done this to Digimon before, I feel as though I'm inclined to do so at least once :) (Yes I hold grudges)

You're right lol. Karma is a thing, so I do deserve this XD.

(P.S., that was two links, not one. ovo)

First Off, Who makes "..." a link to a page?......Good lord Cal

Secondly, Lucemon vs both those guys at once >:)

.........I can tell neither of us are taking this seriously anymore since I quess we agreed to wait before using GOLB................Also you certainly are......unique.......I think that's the nice way of putting it......

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Dragonmasterxyz said:
There is also the fact that Zeed does still have a high resistance to Existence Erasure.
Except he doesn't........I've been getting used to Royal Knight matches....
zeed vs god

trivia question

what did god do to daemon

theres your answer to zeed having resistance to EE

Back