• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku's speed with transformations

Status
Not open for further replies.
IF SSJ and God transformations were accepted and calculated (for the God forms), how fast would Goku and Vegeta be?

SSJ = Base x 50

SSJ Grade 2 = insert calc here

SSJ Grade 3 = SSJ2 x10 (according to El Manga Legendario)

Mastered SSJ (SSJ Grade 4) = more than SSJ Grade 3

SSJ2 = 2 times SSJ Grade 4

SSJ3 = 4 times SSJ2

SSJG = (Buu's AP in solar systems) / (3 universes)

SSGSS = SSJG x 50 (likely)

SSGSS Kaioken x20 = SSGSS x 20

Mickey1940 said:
SSJ = Base x 50
SSJ Grade 2 = insert calc here

SSJ Grade 3 = SSJ2 x10 (according to El Manga Legendario)

Mastered SSJ (SSJ Grade 4) = more than SSJ Grade 3

SSJ2 = 2 times SSJ Grade 4

SSJ3 = 4 times SSJ2

SSJG = (Buu's AP in solar systems) / (3 universes)

SSGSS = SSJG x 50 (likely)

SSGSS Kaioken x20 = SSGSS x 20
I think I get it. You're asking what Goku's speed would be if we accepted official multipliers for his various forms? Got it.

Well, Goku at the beginning of Super is on par with a casual Beerus, who is 3/4th the speed of a casual Whis. If Whis can casually go 72 Quadrillion times the speed of light, then a casual Beerus/full power base BoG Goku can go 54 Quadrillion times the speed of light. Now we need to find out how fast Goku is at the end of Super. Since we know that by the end of Super, Goku has surpassed Beerus, we should try and find out how fast Beerus is at full power. Let's assume that Beerus was using 50% of his speed when he went 54 Quadrillion times the speed of light. That would make a full power Beerus 108 Quadrillion times the speed of light. Now let's assume that Beerus and GoD Toppo are equal. That means Beerus = GoD Toppo = SSB Evolution Vegeta = SSBKKx20 Goku. Perfect, now we know how fast Goku is at the end of Super. I'll find the multipliers for his forms later.

Goku got a x10 Zenkai during the Goku Black arc, since he needed Kaioken x10 SSGSS to almost beat Hit, while he did not need to use Kaioken against a stronger Hit, and he still won

So he should be at least 540 quadrillions of times the speed of light in his normal Base form.

Emphasis on BASE FORM. Since he is just as powerful as his BoG SSJG Form in his Base Form due to absorbing God Ki, so in order to find Goku's max speed, you need to multiply 540 Quadrillion by whatever the multiplier is for SSGSS, then multiply that by 20 for x20 Kaioken.

Only reason why I'm not using UI is because it's impossible to calculate it's multiplier, while for SSJG and SSGSS it is possible

look, on the multipliers of ssj the officials are ssj = 50X the base or 50 * b, the ssj 2 = 100 * b ja the ssj3 and 400 * b, but in phase three the transformation wears off quickly. multipliers are worth more for power, but not nesecally and resistance, force and speed (in the case of sayajins transformations) but when there are no disadvantages the multiplication is proportional to the multiplier. the vs wiki does not accept because some forms have disadvantages, so they only accept that of ssj 1 and kaiohken

I personally believe that ssj god does not multiply his ki, only converts it into divine ki which increases the power of that ki

Neo hakkaishin said:
look, on the multipliers of ssj the officials are ssj = 50X the base or 50 * b, the ssj 2 = 100 * b ja the ssj3 and 400 * b, but in phase three the transformation wears off quickly. multipliers are worth more for power, but not nesecally and resistance, force and speed (in the case of sayajins transformations) but when there are no disadvantages the multiplication is proportional to the multiplier. the vs wiki does not accept because some forms have disadvantages, so they only accept that of ssj 1 and kaiohken
I personally believe that ssj god does not multiply his ki, only converts it into divine ki which increases the power of that ki
the Daizenshu SSJ multipliers make no sense, cause it implies that SSJ Grades 2, 3, and 4 > SSJ2. The El Manga Legendario provided an explanatioin into why SSJ Grade 3 is so strong, and explains that SSJ2 is 2 times stronger than MASTERED SSJ.

For SSJG, that wouldn't make sense, since Goku's ki got multiplied after the SSJG wore off, so that he could be just as strong as his previous SSJG form in his normal SSJ form.

Goku's Super Saiyan form is 50x base. Super Saiyan 2 is stated to be 2x stronger than Super Saiyan. While that doesn't make any sense, I'll roll with it. Super Saiyan 3 is 4x stronger than Super Saiyan 2. Super Saiyan God's multiplier is never stated, and it's really difficult to say. I'd say around 4 billion, but that's just a shot in the dark. Considering that SSB is just a SSG going Super Saiyan, I'd say it's 50x stronger than SSG. Add the Kaioken multipers and bam.

The multiplier of Super Saiyan God is never given, but it can be calculated by compaing the destructive capability of DBZ SSJ3 Goku, and BoG SSJG Goku. According to the Supreme Kai, Kid Buu (which SSJ3 Goku scales to and can fight evenly with) is able to destroy the entire galaxy in a few years, which means 9 years or less (if it was 10 or more, hw would have said decades). According to spaceplace.nasa.gov, there are 400 billion solar systems in a galaxy. If you divide that by 9, you get 44444444444.444 solar systems per year, which is 115365202.971 solar systems per day, which is 1335.24540476 per second as the grand total for SSJ3 Goku's DC. Now, according to Space.com, there are about 200 billion to 2 trillion galaxies in a universe, and SSJG Goku nearly destroyed 3 of them (since universe 7 is composed of 3 universes, Heaven, Hell, and the Living World). So, multiply 2 trillion(for the maximum galaxies in a year) by 400 billion (for solar systems in a galaxy), and you get 800,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 solar systems, or 8 sextillion solar systems. Now, this would imply that the difference between SSJ3 and SSJG is 8 sextillion over 1335.24540476, which is about 599,140,800,000,000,000,000. Thus, the multiplier for SSJG is about 599 quintillion times from his SSJ3 form, and multiply that by 8000 (using calculations from the El Manga Legendario) for the multiplier for SSJ3, and you get 4,793,126,400,000,000,000,000,000, or 4.793 septillion times Base form.

Now just multiply 540 quadrillion by 4.793 septillion and you should get Goku's initial ToP speed as a Super Saiyan God

I don't remember Supreme Kai stating that Kid Buu could destroy the galaxy in a few years. El Manga Legendario shouldn't be used, as it's inconsistent, plus it's for the anime, not the manga.

I am referring to Composite Main time line goku, meaning both anime and Manga feats. I never read the manga.

Mickey1940 said:
I am referring to Composite Main time line goku, meaning both anime and Manga feats. I never read the manga.
What? So you're including filler, GT, and the movies too? I mean, it still doesn't change anything, since anything before Super is irrelevant to determing how fast he is now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back