• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Just to check, but can this version of Goku use UI, or even UI Omen? Because those forms scale around the half 2C feat of Beerus and Chamla.

This version of Goku can only use Ultra Instinct Sign when he’s pushed to his limit and completely out of stamina. So it’s not really a factor in this match as the results here are pretty much Goku keeps on dodging and eventually takes down Zero before he enters his strongest form via nearly blitzing or he gets one shot by an AoE blast when Zero decides to enter his strongest form. And since this is Post-2nd UIS Goku he is capable of maintaining SSBKKx20 for quite a while without feeling tired so he’s not running out of stamina or getting pushed to his limit anytime soon. Especially not when Zero can barely even tag him due to the massive gap in speed.

Since both outcomes are possible most people are voting inconclusive in this match.

Also 3 votes for inconclusive. So now the vote is 0-1-3.

Last edited:
Thanks for the vote. Alright so that’s 4 votes for inconclusive. Just 3 more and the match will enter grace.

It’s written in the op Post-2nd Ultra Instinct Sign Goku. This is the Goku who has gone through two limit break boosts due to Ultra Instinct Sign and could now fight a very casual Jiren with just SSB.

@ZoroNotZolo Alright done. 2 votes left.

With the speed gap in play or even without

How is zero gonna get around Danmaku
Also multiple destructo disk and really good Analytical Prediction

Like I said this is Post-2nd UIS Goku not 2nd Ultra Instinct Sign Goku. Post-2nd UIS Goku doesn’t have Danmaku that’s 2nd Ultra Instinct Sign Goku.

Destructo Disk is pretty much just the Dismembering Halo and the variations of it (Which are all way bigger than the Destructo Disk) that pretty much everybody in the Ultra Series uses. Most Ultras can tank that just fine even if the user is comparable to them so it’s not really much of a problem. Also Zero can make barriers that could surround himself.

And I honestly don’t think Analytical Prediction matters that much when your opponent‘s fighting style consists of using energy beams and telekinesis, on top of being like dozens of times larger than you. Cause last time I checked Goku’s Analytical Prediction is only for analyzing a person’s movement. So like unless Goku is able to predict how he telekinetically controls his weapons, Analytical Prediction really wouldn’t matter in this match where it’s either Goku manages to defeat Zero via just overwhelming speed and slightly lower AP before he enters his strongest form or Zero realizes he can’t tag him normally and proceeds to enter his strongest form and one shot Goku with an AoE blast.

Like I said this is Post-2nd UIS Goku not 2nd Ultra Instinct Sign Goku. Post-2nd UIS Goku doesn’t have Danmaku that’s 2nd Ultra Instinct Sign Goku.

Destructo Disk is pretty much just the Dismembering Halo and the variations of it (Which are all way bigger than the Destructo Disk) that pretty much everybody in the Ultra Series uses. Most Ultras can tank that just fine even if the user is comparable to them so it’s not really much of a problem. Also Zero can make barriers that could surround himself.

And I honestly don’t think Analytical Prediction matters that much when your opponent‘s fighting style consists of using energy beams and telekinesis, on top of being like dozens of times larger than you. Cause last time I checked Goku’s Analytical Prediction is only for analyzing a person’s movement. So like unless Goku is able to predict how he telekinetically controls his weapons, Analytical Prediction really wouldn’t matter in this match where it’s either Goku manages to defeat Zero via just overwhelming speed and slightly lower AP before he enters his strongest form or Zero realizes he can’t tag him normally and proceeds to enter his strongest form and one shot Goku with an AoE blast.
The Destructo Disk cut above their weight class.

Voting incon

Yeah I know. But it honestly wouldn’t matter that much as Goku prefers close combat over using stuff like the Destructo Disk if they are close in power and whatever.

Alright that’s 7 votes so grace period has started.

Back