• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How is what I said unfair?I just said that the stage that they are fighting on is Earth(which is fair to assume) or that it is a just a battle stage that is PROBABLY one planet not that it is(which is also fair to assume).It's more unfair to think the battle stage has multiple planets that can sustain life not that you were saying that but you get my point hopefully.Plus blowing up the planet isn't even in character for Goku even if he was allowed to go to another planet.

Goku destroying the continent wouldn't really do anything while Ice is in Cream, but it will with finding someplace to hide from the sun.But destroying a continent is also out of character for Goku so idk.

I'll wait for J-Man's CRT before voting

yeah, beacause attacks would totally matter when your enemy is in ANOTHER FRICKING DIMENSION, and goku can't see nor feel nor sense cream because it's not physically there, there's just a huge invisible sphere of death

Overlord.

You reeaaally need to watch Z.

Seriously. Scaping other dimensions is a goddamn cake walk to this goku.

SSJ3 Gotenks and Super Buu scaped by shouting in the BUU SAGA.

Its super relevant.

It just pictures how stupid the difference is between Buu Saga SSJ3 Gotenks and UI Goku.

And people here THINK Vanilla Ice has ANY chance againt UI Goku.

They even dare to THINK that.

Dienomite22 said:
And die there.
DBZverse has more planets that can support life than our universe or Jojo's universe or this hypothetical battle stage which is probably just 1 planet
Where on earth did you get that this battle stage is just one planet?

@ArbitraryNumbers Nothing is wrong with assuming the battle is set on 1 planet when talking about a versus match especially with a character that can't travel to other planets vs a character that can travel to other planets but wouldn't do so in a match with a foe like this.

And my assumption doesn't even matter anyway, it's up to OP to decide the battle stage.

ArbitraryNumbers said:
If a Low 2-C can feel the heat energy, then a High 8-C would definitely die from it. There's no tapdancing around that.
Why would Jiren partially lose sense in his Somatosensory system because he is Low 2-C?

@Dienomite22

No. Saying that a fight takes place only on a single planet and that nothing exists outside of said planet is a huge assumption to make when no specifications were made, so going by occam's razor, this argument isn't valid.

But making a statement saying "Goku can just teleport to another planet" is a valid argument even though no specifications were made is valid?

Just going ask here, why can't Goku feel VI? or whatever the void thing is? It'd just be a.... different type of feeling. It's not that he's going to feel SOMETHING, he'll literally be feeling NOTHING in an area. Goku learned how to sense his surroundings as even a child. a big ball of NOTHINGNESS is definitely going to tick him off.

Because ice litterally doesn't exist.

It won't be a ball, it'll be zero. Not a thing there . Not a ball of nothing but litterally just nothing .

When Vanilla Ice and Cream are disintegrating things, the dust and debris flow around them and make them visible.

This means they interact with particles. Goku's senses are keen enough to notice even air moving in an unusual pattern, even if he can't see it, Vanilla Ice will be noticeable.

No it wont? The fight isn't in the middle of a sandstorm. Goku clearly doesn't have senses that good, consudering he gets tagged and surprised all the time .

If there was debri maybe but in the middle of central park there won't be initially .

Cool find me an example of Goku doing that against an opponent he couldn't see man, because u can ya a scene where he didnt do that m

>Goku doesnt have senses that good

This is downplay and actually disresprctful because you are kist saying stuff without actual evidence

Post proff Goku doesnt have good senses or ill have to report you for untolerable behaviour.

Well gee I don't know, hiw about, sorbet, the literal first episide of the tournament of power, plenty of other times .

So yeah, goku doesnt have senses good enough to sense minut changes in particles of dust or the like, how about ya prove he does or ill report ya for wanking because reporting over trivial disputes is absolutely defintly okay am i right ?

Kyle Ramos said:
Why are you butthurt that he said Goku doesn't have good senses? Sure, he might be wrong, but don't take offense that your favorite character was downplayed lmao.

Regardless, I vote inconclusive. Goku can't touch VI while he's in Cream, and Goku does not know how Cream works. VI needs to be lucky in order to touch Goku. Both could one-shot each other.

Don't know, this thread is a mess, a little thanks to me :B.

Also Goku can't teleport without a ki signature. Gohan had to charge up to the max against Frieza just so Goku could teleport there from Beerus's planet.

Counted votes.

Goku: Therefir, Kami95, Unite My Rice, Theglassman12, Mania568, KyleRamos, CoreOfimBalance ArbitraryNumbers, ABoogieYesSir (9)

Vanilla Ice:

Inconclusive: TheJ-ManRequiem, Bepo4151, Blanked, Eficiente, ThisIsMySwagPack, RebubleUselet, DMUA, Diddyjt (8)

May have missed a few.

Okay so please tell me something. J-Man says that Goku can't sense minut details like a few particles moving (fair enough), but if VI creates a void thing that eats up the surrounding particles, there would STILL be a hole of emptiness that's human sized+. How would Goku NOT notice that?

Edit: just saw that one of his weaknesses is he doesn't know where to aim whilst in the void. That's a HUGE weakness that a lot of people are forgetting. And Goku WILL be sensing the area for his target like he did with Hit, especially in UI where he's a lot more no-nonsense.

>Vanilla Ice One Shotting Goku

There is literally nothing he can do to Goku.

Ooooh, he is gonna take him to another dimeeension.

And then what? He gets back with a shout or Instant Transmission.

This shouldnt even be added by how stompy it is.

Kyle Ramos said:
>Vanilla Ice One Shotting Goku

There is literally nothing he can do to Goku.

Ooooh, he is gonna take him to another dimeeension.

And then what? He gets back with a shout or Instant Transmission.

This shouldnt even be added by how stompy it is.
Unless Goku has existence erasure

Akreious, ya realize there is actually no sphere or hole right, litterally nothing . Abd ice calculates his paths prior , he managed to kill half And cripple the cast, half which knew about him .

>Ooooh, he is gonna take him to another dimeeension. And then what? He gets back with a shout or Instant Transmission.

If goku is in that dimension he is dead, do ya gave any udea what cream actually can do .

>HAXSTOMPS, APSTOMPS, BLITZES and OBLITERATES .

Defintly not even remotely true , true , speed equal. Abd only if he can hit ice .

Abd finally goku wont be living cream, that resistance helping with maybe or about half the ability .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back