• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What? when goku was inside that dimension?, if he was inside then he just simple need to attack Hit lul.

If Goku attacks VI before he can enter Cream's void, he wins.

If VI enters Cream's void before Goku can attack him, he has extremely high chance of winning, but there's still a small chance that Goku would react to the pain and dodge before the wound becames lethal, only losing an arm or so. In this case, Goku wins.

In other words, Goku has an incredibly slow chance of winning in his worst case scenario, while VI can only win in his best case scenario.

Therefore, I'm still voting for Goku since he has 50.1% chance or something.

I have a feeling this fight is similar to Vegeta being inside the hyperbolic time chamber and busting it entirely

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Fire a kamehameha at him ? How, goku doesn't know where cream is, the blast will simply be eaten anyway and goku cant break that dimension unless he's inside it and if he's inside it hes dead.
Like I said before, Goku was never inside hit's dimension, you just invented that.

Kami95, how would Goku dodge due to the pain, the sphere is larger than Goku, he cant move out of the way due to speed equal, cream will be covering distance while Goku attempts to dodge and get him anyway at such a close range .

Goku can't see VI and he doesn't know that he disappeared because he entered a pocket dimension (he could just have invisibility from what he knows) so he wouldn't break the other dimension. I'm still voting for him for the reason I stated though.

Scream? Ya realize that dimension. Isnt just sitting there right? The dimension is cream itself and is constantly moving, if Goku wants to give shout or break it hed need to be right in front of it, and hed die in that case as Goku doesn't actually know what cream is .

Kami95 said:
Goku can't see VI and he doesn't know that he disappeared because he entered a pocket dimension (he could just have invisibility from what he knows) so he wouldn't break the other dimension. I'm still voting for him for the reason I stated though.
Did you know that even with that, Ice relies on luck in order to defeat Goku?, if he fails, he is dead.

But vice shout is not data. It is a one way attack, and why are ya assuming Goku will know the exact nature of something he cant even see?

I forgot, how did he know Hit had a pocket dimension? Vados had only told Champa from what I remember.

It could also be done accidently.

@J-man: He could still move in the same direction as the sphere, and the distance won't be closed. As I said, it's extremely unlikely, but not impossible.

@Somebody: If still has to scream to break the dimension I doubt he would do that if he doesn't even know that VI is in another dimension, he just saw him disappearing.

@Therefir: Yes, that's why I'm still voting for him.

Kami, that sphere doesn't actually exist, it is a mere visual indicator for the reader. Goku won't know where to move and cream is bigger than Goku anyway.

@J-man None of which included the pocket dimension did it? Also couldn't he charge up and accidentally do it too? All he has to do is surpass his SSJG's kamehameha, something he can do in this form.

@kami actually he could also just do it via ki like with Hit, something he can easily do in this form.

Yeah actually it did. When Goku resisted the timebstop he was in that dimension.

Accidentally? No, the ki and aura will be consumed. And why would Goku do that? All he knows is a dude in a speed just vanished.

Gohan for example, when he couldn't see Lavender's movements, he use his own ki to know where is him, so is probably that Goku breaks cream by accident.

@Somebody: Even in that case he has to think "Well, I'll just destroy the other dimension and hit him", but he doesn't know he's in another dimension. And apparently, he didn't do that accidentally against Hit, he realized he was in another dimension while fighting him, but he wouldn't have the time to do that against an invisible opponent that one-shots.

@J-man: He wasn't in the same dimension.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuE0Jxkp9f4

Time Stop =/= Time Skip

The ki would be consumed... as in, be placed in the void where Vanilla Ice is?

That's why he would do it, best to blast the area to find him.

Therefir, it has been stated multiple times now, Goku cant see, sense, hear, feel cream at all, he isnt even in the same universe as Goku.

Yeah he was, unless hit has two dimensions.

What even quantifies Cream's pocket realm as a universe, or anything that brings it outside of tier 8? And nothing said how the opponent is destroyed, though Goku has resisted EE in base, so how doesn't he bust the dimension in one swift movement?

And...? Goku knows he is fighting someone, so he is going to power up like Gohan in order to see where is his opponent, with this he breaks cream accidentally.

Yes and no, the energy will be broken down and dumped into a differebt dimension.

Which wouldnt help Goku, if Goku hesitates even for a second or decided to attempt to sense him out like he did hit he's dead, cream would of gotten him.

Not a universe, a dimension. Cream is void manipulation, matter deconstruction/energy, BFR all hax.

Goku knows he is fighting, that is it, nothing else, one wrong option and he's dead .

Energy is pretty hard to break down, especially considering its already in a raw state, he should get it like it is.

I really doubt Goku would hesitate, also Goku has a range advantage giving him time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back