• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh sorry I see what you mean. I interpreted your message as LITERALLY nothing, like there's no atoms or anything there. So can you tell me what his dimension actually does? Like who he's killed and his strongest attacks, etc. Since I don't follow that series at all really.

Didn't read all of that but can someone explain why this isn't in fun and games board if "Goku can't see and hurt Cream"?

AKM sama said:
Didn't read all of that but can someone explain why this isn't in fun and games board if "Goku can't see and hurt Cream"?
Cream is the Stand, normally non-stand users cannot harm Stands. But the Stand User, Vanilla Ice, can be harmed.

Akreious. Basically, the dimension is itself (as in Goku randomly vice shouting wont tear open a hole to it), uppn contact with cream, whatever is touched gets reduced to particles, sent to the dimension and dead.

Im kinda put off honestly, it is abundantly clear half the votes don't knkw how ice functions , kinda the profile at fault though , especially with statements like Goku can break out of the dimension .

We already discussed that, Goku can break dimensions like he did against Hit.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Im kinda put off honestly, it is abundantly clear half the votes don't knkw how ice functions , kinda the profile at fault though , especially with statements like Goku can break out of the dimension .
I'm only here to entertain myself by reading comments and to see if they compare to other sites. But, I feel your pain.

I mean recently DBS has been powering through some haxx recently. So yeah. Seems legit that the guy with stronger AP would be likelier to survive.

And if dimension portals can be openeed by screaming, doesn't that mean one can also use force to close siad portal?

Uh no , and cream isn't a dimensional portal (well technically ya may be able to call it that), put into the simplest terms .

Merely a mobile void of nothing .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back