• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ice can't resist anything from Goku..., also, the first thing Goku do after transforming in UI is power up like he did against Kefla, so Ice is dead if he peeks out.

That only means that Hit's hax can affect tier 2 characters, nothing else.

Like I said, base Goku has resistance to EE. What is cream doing to an infinitely stronger Goku, and what feats does he have to suggest he can tickle him?

im seeing incosnsistencies with what he can do and what profile currently have vs what you will try to add later, this fight is now not tommorow if changes are made over CRT.

this is a goku that wants to finish the fight fast and he would probably do something like gohan or like he did with hit (if he cant sense any ki he wouldnt stop and do nothing), he has experience against non ki (via seeing his son fight) and experience vs pocket dimensions (even if different he knows that theres a chance the enemy is doing that, thus tries to counter it).

voting goku for reasons above and my own.

It isn't existence erasure dude, this is the 3rd time I have said that, And the same can be said in reverse, I mean if Goku is 3d, which he is and has no resistance why wouldn't it work, hax is hax and more abstract hax should work fine. Yeah Goku is infinitly srronger but that doesn't prevent the hax as he is merely a 3d with 4d power.

Mania, it's pretty obvious shit, itd be like Vegeta but the profile didn't have flight or something.

And, ya realize, if even a second is wasted sensing itd be fatal right ? And people don't just assume dimensions, hed sooner guess invisibility or something.

In this thread Kaltias say that if the hax doesn't to affect Low 2-C beings or 2-C, they resist it automatically, and as far I know Zeno is 3d.

Well Zeno is 3d but by being 2-C he is able to resist low 2-C hax. Also Cream has shown to affect low 2-C beings?.

Then why in the thread was argued that Bill Cipher's hax couldn't affect Zeno.

It isn't existence erasure? Even if it's atomization as you say, ki blasts have had atomizing properties since DB, and existence erasure >>>>>>>>>>>> atomization.

I'm on my phone rn but I'm pretty sure the void itself doesn't harm Goku.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Because no one has decided on the rule yet so everyone just picks and chooses. And it should probably be figured out soon.
I suppose so, let this thread sleep.

Goku just breaks through cream's dimension with a KHH, it isn't void manip and at any rate Goku resists Hakai and low 2-C attacks which achieve the same effect.

In character, Vanilla Ice will peak out to see where Goku is every now and then until it is proven to be to dangerous to do so. Since he is not aware of Goku's power, when he does this Goku's first strike that hits him will be game over.

This is a horrible Stomp match if they are in character.

Goku literally stomps.

His ultra instinct would allow him to dodge Cream´s attacks and shoot ki blasts that would make the entire building collapse or desintegrate anything in it to the point it doesnt even matter if there is sunlight outside, the vampire will be super darn dead by the concept of pure brute force obliteration.

Hell, even if cream SOMEHOW manages to tag goku, his resistance to existence erasure will keep him alive on the alternate dimension

And even then. He can easly teleport away from there or just shout his way out just like super buu and ssj3 gotenks did in the BUU SAGA.

This is a stomp.

And die there.

DBZverse has more planets that can support life than our universe or Jojo's universe or this hypothetical battle stage which is probably just 1 planet

Due, what kind of unfairness is that? Just saying there is just one planet in this battle´s universe is to give Ice and advantage.

Now that it matters. Goku will still stomp.

He can focus his ki against the entire continent and blow it up.

There is literally no way ice wins this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back