• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last I remember, Android 13 era Goku was confirmed in one of the threads to be dangerously close to baseline 4-A.

How high does Hulk scale in 4-B? I'm not 100% on the full Toeiverse scaling chain considering films and all but I think peak 4-B Goku would be w/ genki dama absorbed who punched straight through Super Android 13 with the latter being super close to 4-A.

Endless Astrograph Sorcerer said:
How high does Hulk scale in 4-B? I'm not 100% on the full Toeiverse scaling chain considering films and all but I think peak 4-B Goku would be w/ genki dama absorbed who punched straight through Super Android 13 with the latter being super close to 4-A.
Megafoe

Which saga Goku is being used here? His exact level of 4-B is pretty hard to figure out and this might be a stomp either way.

OOF.

Now that the upgrades have been carried out, Toei Goku flexes.

WHAT. THE. HELL.

Seriously, Sephiroth peaks out at 3 MegaFOE compared to Goku's now gargantuan 900+ MegaFOE.

That feat is either 4-A if you consider the stars dissipating in the background as an effect of the explosion, or [Insert Namek's GBE here].

Not sure why the 4-B result is linked

The edits were made while the calc was accepted, so yeah...it can be fully undone if y'all want.

Which justification could work? I assume that he is probably still 4-B via multipliers and stuff

No offense but I read your reply and it was nonsense. Only reason why the feat isn't legit is because the calc is an outlier and nothing else.

Offense take

I beg to disagree especially since one of my verses was subjected to an Azathoth backed downgrade for one of those same reasons, but I don't feel like going into it. Let's agree to disagree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back