• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku vs Superman

rebirth superman

speed equalized

whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo would win

goku 7 votes

superman 0 votes

Last edited:
Is supes 2-A scaling chain higher than Xeno?

If he's baseline, then I believe Goku can one shot. Then again, I'm sure supes can negate his durability.

Is it really higher? iirc, wasn't that before the whole 2-A revisions or smth?

Anyone here knows the scaling chain for DC?

The scaling chain is not that great, from what I've heard. It more about DC's cosmology than a scaling chain, which change from the revision.

Oh yeah it was due to the DC 2-A cosmology being bigger then the DBH 2-A cosmology, but I'm assuming that got changed? You mentioned something about a revision

Supes scaling is something like this AFAIK:

PoM Superman>rebirth superman(after sun dips)>>>>>>>World Forger=Anti monitor>Spectre(without the boost)>Nabu>Kent and Inza Nelson> the Baseline 2A for DC

Anyways, here's Xeno Goku's scaling:

Limit Breaker SSJ4 Xeno Goku >
SSJG Trunks >= Dark King Mechikabura >>>>>> SSJ4 Gogeta >>>>>>> Old Mechikabura >>>>>>> Dark Broly = Final Form Mira = SSJ4 Xeno Goku > SSJ3 Xeno Goku >>>>>>> Gravy >>>>>>> Base Xeno Goku > Chamel > Demigra (Transcended Demon God) > Demon God Demigra > Base Demigra (DBH) >>>>>> Xenoverse Demigra (TokiToki absorbed) = Baseline 2-A

and yes, Xenoverse 1 should be in DBH scaling chain. Even then, the result doesn't really change much

Yeah, a breath from Goku would probably one shot him. Though, idk if he can deal with heat vision or not.

If heat vision or any durability negation move is Supes first move, then I vote Incon. Both of them could one shot each other.

Doesn't matter here since speed is equalized, but for the record, he massively upscales from 52 quintillion FTL.

Apperantly Superman's vision is capable of bypassing durability on a molecular level, however as far as I'm aware Superman doesn't do this normally at all and generally starts a fight off with fists

Honestly that could very well be the case as Xeno Goku is more serious then his main timeline counterpart and will go for incapacitation or the kill depending on the circumstance, also as far as Superman himself goes I think he has focus on making the heat vision attack on a molecular level cause otherwise it's just a laser beam

Superman's main thing of bypassing durability is pouring his heat vision down a person's optic nerve to get at their brain. It's not just fire heat vision at a person and it goes right through them. People need to stop assuming that.

Anyway, blasting someone through their optic nerve is not a go-to move of his. At all. He has done it once for a very specific scenario. In addition, he had to be in the guy's face, looking him directly in the eyes to pull it off. So, it's not something he's ever done at a distance.

Isn't this a stomp? His only durability negating option has an almost zero chance of being used, especially against a person who can sneeze him to dust.

It's pretty much a stomp. It's doubtful Superman is even close Goku's level of power and he's nowhere near as skilled. His dura-neg is a no-go for multiple reasons:

1. Not in character for him to do in a serious fight outside of Bloodlusted.

2. Has to be very close to his target.

3. Has to be looking into his opponent's eyes.

4. His target was not actively moving or fighting.

5. Is not instant and took a little time to accomplish.

6. Has only been used for a non-lethal method for a very specific opponent.

Back