• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku vs Superman

Cosmology no longer matters as much in 2-A. Superman here technically already scales to infinitely more universes.

1. From what I understand, matching AZ wouldn't really need a particularly high temperature.

2. How in-character is that?

IIRC isn't Superman invulnerable, even in 2-A? I remember @Oliver_de_jesus mentioning something like that.
no, I said that superman has the ap to shoot someone who is invulnerable but that does not mean that he is himself.

goku scale hundreds of times above superman.

Heat and Phasing hax is the only thing that superman has as a wincon most likely.

1. From what I understand, matching AZ wouldn't really need a particularly high temperature.

2. How in-character is that?
1. To cool something to AZ I think you need infinite energy. So to heat it back up you’d need infinite heat I assume.

2. Not too sure but he’s really good at analyzing opponents so he will probably do it if he has no choice.

1. To cool something to AZ I think you need infinite energy. So to heat it back up you’d need infinite heat I assume.

2. Not too sure but he’s really good at analyzing opponents so he will probably do it if he has no choice.
1. I'm no physicist but I'm pretty sure that's not quite how that goes. Could be wrong though.

2. Problem is if he'd do this before being murked.

1. Well Superman only countered the beam itself, there might be no proof that he heated it up so it might not matter (at the same time why mention it on the page then?)

2. Win for Goku instead of stomp then to account for the pretty unlikely scenario where he finds out Goku is stronger than him? (Kamehameha vs HV, Goku overpowers Supes’s beam but he manages to go intangible in time, assuming his intangibility works against energy beams)

@Greenshifter
1. To look cool I guess.

2. He'd go in with fists first and...well......let's just say he'll tell his fellow Kryptonians they should've invested in hax when he meets them.

Superman going intangible doesn't mean jack. Goku has Non-Physical Interaction. Even if Goku didn't have this, things would assuming that Superman knows he needs to do it. Unlike Goku, he can't just tell if someone is immensely stronger than himself without clashing with them.

As for the heat vision, Goku can just match it with an energy blast, stop it with a ki shield, dodge, Afterimage or just IT out the way. Heat Vision is not always at high intensities and depends on how much effort Superman gives it.

Anyway, you realize Anti-Monitor pretty much nuked the whole Pre-Crisis DC Multiverse? The whole thing? Pretty sure Clark one shots.

Doesn't Xeno Goku already scale to characters who can do that as well? It's not really saying something unless it was stated in COIE that the Anti Monitor also destroyed shit like the Sphere of Gods

Having more universes at 2-A is no longer above baseline. So no, he doesn't oneshot.

Something being conceptual doesn't really mean that it's high tier though.

Back